CAPTT IV: Week 5

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I need sleep so Ima just post this now.

The week technically isn't over yet, but if my calcs are correct, no matter what else happens, Pyroaks and Pajantoms have made it to the finals match for first place and Arghonauts and Revankanks have made it to the toilet bowl for third place. Doing a toilet bowl was proposed in the planning/CAPtain chat, so if those teams still want to do it, let Epic and myself know please.

If my math is off, please correct me, but as it stands those teams have 24 hours ish to give their last lineups (my math can be seen at the bottom of the last hidetag in the OP)

Regarding calls for unfinished battles this week, I'm inclined to give G-Luke an activity win over Cairill due to lack of wall scheduling, but viper said there was some discord scheduling that happened because Cairell couldn't access smogon. I really don't know what is happening there since I've been given no proof of this anyway. So, I'm leaning of giving G-Luke the win unless I see something else. Funbot28 and Deku Prince apparently scheduled for Thursday but I don't know what happened there, so someone please let me know.

Airwind snake_rattler
Drapionswing cbrevan

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I need sleep so Ima just post this now.

The week technically isn't over yet, but if my calcs are correct, no matter what else happens, Pyroaks and Pajantoms have made it to the finals match for first place and Arghonauts and Revankanks have made it to the toilet bowl for third place. Doing a toilet bowl was proposed in the planning/CAPtain chat, so if those teams still want to do it, let Epic and myself know please.

If my math is off, please correct me, but as it stands those teams have 24 hours ish to give their last lineups (my math can be seen at the bottom of the last hidetag in the OP)

Regarding calls for unfinished battles this week, I'm inclined to give G-Luke an activity win over Cairill due to lack of wall scheduling, but viper said there was some discord scheduling that happened because Cairell couldn't access smogon. I really don't know what is happening there since I've been given no proof of this anyway. So, I'm leaning of giving G-Luke the win unless I see something else. Funbot28 and Deku Prince apparently scheduled for Thursday but I don't know what happened there, so someone please let me know.

Airwind snake_rattler
Drapionswing cbrevan
I posted on his profile. And I haven't been contacted over Discord either

What happened to the finals thread? I don’t want to sound like I’m impatient, but schedules are starting to get busy for a lot of us soon with summer ending and school/work starting. Since the Pajantoms and Pyroaks are locked into finals, shouldn’t there be no issue with putting it up rn since we don’t have to wait for week 5 games?

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I asked Epic to get it up yesterday, only one of the finals teams gave me a lineup so I don't have the information. I apologize for the inconvenience. It will go up either when the other team gives me information or when Epic is online, presuming he has the lineups.

EDIT: Also, G-Luke clearly gets the activity win at this point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)