CAPTT Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empress

Don't waffle or you'll get pancaked
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Sorry about the delay; even a host needs his sleep too. So here's your week 1 matchups.

Choice Banded Revenankhs (4) v Vicious Volkrakens (2)

ORAS: Exclaimer vs EpicUmbreon29
ORAS: DarkSlay vs tcr
ORAS: Galvantula Tank vs NumberCruncher
BW: jas61292 vs rozes
Dubs: Yellow Paint vs Matame
Mono: Sae Sae vs Bushtush

Mighty Morphin' Mollux Rangers (2) v Naughty Necturnas (4)

ORAS: BreloomMyHomie vs QueenOfLuvdiscs
ORAS: Ria vs Confide
ORAS: NitrousAcid vs Shadow Hitmontop
BW: Tamas vs Fiend
Dubs: Alice Kazumi vs Silverwhiteblue
Mono: Dream Eater Gengar vs Arifeen

Tornadic Cyclohms:
Bye week

BW, Doubles, and Monotype matches must be played on http://gracidea.psim.us/ in their corresponding formats. This rule aims to prevent cheating within these formats since they do not exist on the main PS server. ORAS matches may be played on main, SmogTours, or Gracidea.

Deadline is Sunday, June 19, at 11:59 PM EST.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I think this was my bad. Matame is our dubs player and Bush is playing Mono. That was my fault. Can you change that in the OP or was I too late?

tcr

sage of six tabs
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Can you tag people because like 1 person on our team regularly visits the cap subforum :(

Empress

is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Ok, tagging everyone.

Choice Banded Revenankhs (0) v Vicious Volkrakens (0)

ORAS: Exclaimer vs EpicUmbreon29
ORAS: DarkSlay vs tcr
ORAS: Galvantula Tank vs NumberCruncher
BW: jas61292 vs rozes
Dubs: Yellow Paint vs Matame
Mono: Sae Sae vs Bushtush

Mighty Morphin' Mollux Rangers (0) v Naughty Necturnas (0)

ORAS: BreloomMyHomie vs QueenOfLuvdiscs
ORAS: Ria vs Confide
ORAS: heartofgold vs Shadow Hitmontop
BW: tamas vs Fiend
Dubs: Alice Kazumi vs Silverwhiteblue
Mono: Dream Eater Gengar vs Arifeen

Empress

RE: Tamas vs Fiend

Situation: Fiend suffered a very unusual glitch during his match with Tamas. He was completely unable to select a move despite everything else working properly for him. This occurred on turn 32 of the battle. Neither player submitted their teams.​

After the battle, both players gave me their teams. This was not a true DC but involved an unfortunate circumstance on Fiend's part, so it shares similarities and thus I will treat it as one.

Result: The ruling is a true DC and the result will be a recreation. tamas Fiend you have one more week to get the recreation done so that I can rule this officially (deadline is Sunday, June 26, at 11:59 PM GMT -4). If you cannot complete the recreation by then, I will go to a 100% win scenario, as precedented in this decision from SPL 7.​

Sparkychild prepare to be on at the same time as those two so that you can initiate the recreation. (I've been told that a server admin must do it but I do not know the process.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)