Serious Car Theft

Well, I guess it was bound to happen to me eventually (just my luck). My car was stolen 2 days ago at a McDonald's/Food4Less parking lot. Tan/gold 1994 Honda Accord EX, shitty gas mileage (17 MPG) but I loved it. Already filed a police report and now I'm just hoping, praying that the car is found and in good condition.

Anyways, the point of this thread is to discuss car theft. Here are some questions that hopefully you guys can answer for me, and for others who are victims of this crime:

1. Was your car ever recovered? If so, how long did it take and what condition was your car found in?
2. What process did you go through to get the car back, if you answered yes to 1?
3. How secure was your car prior to the theft (what anti-theft systems did you have installed, was your car locked, etc.)?
4. If you answered no to 1, how did you eventually get over the theft, if you did? (I personally don't feel like I'll get over it, it was my first car lel)

Feel free to discuss anything else related to it, as I'm sure these 4 questions don't encompass the entirety of car theft. Discuss away! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)