Cartoon Discussions

So anyway, Invincible is amazing. Pretty sure it exceeded my wildest expectations. It's hard to hear Rex Splode talk without thinking about Jay from Big Mouth, which incidentally is also a great show.

Would defo like to see this thread more active. I think cartoons are hella underrated and deserve more love. Here, I'll make a list of some must-watch cartoons for people looking to get into cartoons. I'm open to any discussions about any of them!

Avatar: The Last Airbender (Legend of Korra optional)
Gravity Falls
Infinity Train
Ducktales (the new one)
Star Vs The Forces of Evil (the final season is kinda trash tho, so warning)
Amphibia
Invincible (haven't watched this one but heard only positive things)
Adventure Time
Original Teen Titans (not GO!)
Ben 10 (old one)

The following ones are less story-based than the above, still very solid

The Amazing World of Gumball (or TAWOG for short)
Regular Show
Chowder

I'm probably forgetting some big ones but it's late right now and I'm tired lel. I hope to see some talk here soon!

Last edited:
Oh yeah, Ducktales is fantastic. Aside from a few episodes, I like all the characters. Louie and Launchpad are probably the two funniest.

-Really wanted more on the Duke of Making A Mess
-The Flower that sprouts at the end of "The Town Where Everyone Is Nice"
-Evil Darkwing

Just a random passerby touching on the must-watch but id say Ninjago's good enough to etch itself into the list
Ben 10 up until Omniverse works too ( it actually has a satisfying conclusion )
Nevertheless, i can't help but feel cartoons and their primary source for a while, cartoon network, really shined during 2011-2012
Agreed Cartoon Network was amazing for that period. They have really collapsed in recent times, especially with the whole Infinity Train HBO Max thing. Will add Ben 10 to the list, not to sure on ninjago.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)