Chapter 2: Treacherous Seas

Cdijk16

Cdijk21 on PS!
is a Pre-Contributor
Chapter 2: Treacherous Seas
Dragoth quickly showed his identification card to her, and off they went. Mis Isle took in several sights as they flew. Dark stormclouds were visible in the sky.Several Hawlucha were patrolling the area. Tapu Koko and Tornadus-Therian supervised them. Smaller ships were located in a circle around them. "There's been some enemy activity lately. One of our more isolated boats was attacked." Dragoth explained.

Mis Isle was flying over Garchomp's ship when she heard it. An immense wave came from beneath their flagship. The clouds burst, and a downpour began. Tapu Koko's voice spoke to her telepathically "Water's pouring into the ship! Everyone, get to the escape boats and report to your nearest battleship!" A second later, his Electric Surge came into effect, and the Hawluchas started to zip around at formidable speed. He fired a Thunderbolt at the underwater menace.

It thrashed around for a few moments, and the head of a Gyarados briefly came into view. It swam straight towards the escape boats at blinding speed, shredding several completely. A massive stream of hyper fast winds kicked up in all directions, damaging several ships. In the skies, the Hawluchas prepared to attack. Instead of diving down, they flew in various directions towards their own ships. Their leader pulled out a short spear steeped in purple venom. He flew straight towards Tapu Koko, who was stunned. " Halcon! What is your group doing?" He cried out. He instinctively tried to fire a Thunderbolt, but Halcon was faster. He stabbed with his spear, scoring a critical hit, and Tapu Koko went down.

In all this confusion, Tornadus went down to Halcon's stone edge. The Gyarados crashed into Zapdos's ship at high speed, sinking it completely. Several others were attacked, their captains not yet aware of the defection. Mis Isle heard another booming noise from close nearby. She saw a Z-Move being unleashed upon Garchomp's ship, damaging its mast. A Kommo-O had unleashed the blast. Several more stood on deck and fired off strong boombursts. Due to these surprise defections, the battle was rapidly turning against them.

I plan to upload one chapter every week. This chapter was slightly delayed as I was busy with IRL stuff.

fx

moon tourism
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
hi! can you add my character to the story? here's his character skeleton:

Username: fx
Character Name: Asmodeus of Lust
Species: Mothim
Sexuality: Panromantic Aceflux
Biography: Asmodeus of Lust grew up in Southern California in a middle-class suburban household. His mother was incarcerated during much of his youth, leaving only his father to care for him. Even then, his father worked long days at a car dealership, and upon coming home to his child would be dismissive of young Asmodeus. For this reason, Asmodeus of Lust grew up rather emotionally stunted and in turn used gaming as an outlet for his feelings.
Personality: Emotionally unavailable, apathetic, resevered, logical, prone to emotional outbursts
Appearance:
EZ6VP7i.png

This chapter was a very scary depiction of the dexit from within. The numerous traitors have started the torrential downpour and the plan seems to involve sinking the boats, with no survivors. There seems to be a lack of loyalty for these legendary warriors and I'm wondering how far these motivations go and who can be trusted. Halcon seems like a big guy for him to pull off defeating Tapu Koko and Tornadus alone, though it was also thanks to the source of the Electric Surge he just threw out. Of course it seems like the enemy water and flying types have the advantage in ocean terrain, but there are also cases like Kommo-o where it was an inside job and the captain Garchomp was countered by the friends he brought in. The action is rising and it is looking grim, but I think the unknownness of the Galar pokemon will be the key to turning the tides of this dark night ambush.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)