Chapter 4: Dynamax Mysteries

Cdijk16

Cdijk21 on PS!
is a Pre-Contributor
Chapter 4: Dynamax Mysteries
Tyranitar and Clefable strode out urgently. "Where are the rest? Did you get attacked like Frog did?" they asked nervously. "Yes, Halcon and the Kommo-Os defected to Hyper Offense kingdom. We were ambushed by a Gyarados." Dragoth replied. "They attacked Frog's fleet with some new technology. One of their Hawluchas could summon electricity and massive storms, the survivors say. We managed to capture him." Clefable told them.

Tyranitar spoke to Mis Isle in a kindly voice "What's your name? Mine is Malachite. Don't worry about this stuff, go to the Dragon Cave and learn how to make Draco Meteors first. My experienced compatriots will handle this." He turned around spoke to Clefable "Blob, gather everyone in the great hall for a meeting." he said.

Mis Isle sat on a chair in the great hall next to Dragoth and a meek Weavile. Malachite stood on the stage in front of them. The seats in front of them gradually filled up. Malachite started to take an attendance. He started to speak "We have several important announcements to make today. First, there were some devastating attacks on our ships. Second, we have reports from scouts that the Hyper Offense kingdom has prepared an attack. Third, and most pressing of all, our opponent has a new method of war. I'd like to invite Alakazam to show us a recording of it in action." He said.

A giant hawlucha appeared on the glass screen behind Malachite. He summoned lightning from his hands, knocking out a Slowbro. An Ice Beam glanced off. He dived at a Greninja, knocking him out as he grew even faster. The footage then cut out." That's all I could record." Alakazam said and left the stage. "We captured this same Hawlucha. He had this strange Band on him he presumably used to activate this power. We can't replicate it ourselves. There's a few theories on why, but none are proven for sure. I'd like to call Blob to brief us on our response." Malachite said.

Blob started to explain their response"As we're facing hyper offense, we'll bring a few dittos with us to the front. Then we'll fortify our cities at the front with Unaware and Haze users. We'll deploy rain to try and out offense them.............. And that concludes our meeting for the day. Everyone, go out an execute these orders. Except for the recruits, they 'll do their basic training." She concluded. Everyone slowly started to leave. Mis Isle started to head towards the Dragon Cave for her training.

Notes: Alakazam uses his Psychic powers to record and show the clip of the Hawlucha. There are no cameras in this world.

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
so glad youve opened the door for questions like this because one thing i noticed that is very interesting about this world (that i suspect your average reader would not have picked up on) is how there are no cameras in this world

with that in mind, here's my q:

do you think sword and shield should have had a mr. mime variant called mr. grime

Cdijk16

Cdijk21 on PS!
is a Pre-Contributor
so glad youve opened the door for questions like this because one thing i noticed that is very interesting about this world (that i suspect your average reader would not have picked up on) is how there are no cameras in this world with that in mind, here's my q: do you think sword and shield should have had a mr. mime variant called mr. grime
so glad youve opened the door for questions like this because one thing i noticed that is very interesting about this world (that i suspect your average reader would not have picked up on) is how there are no cameras in this world

with that in mind, here's my q:

do you think sword and shield should have had a mr. mime variant called mr. grime
They don't have any modern technology or electronics period. It's akin to the medieval era in terms of technology. And I don't really care about Mr.Mime.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)