Christmas Gifts

Raj

CAP Playtesting Expert
I'm not a regular to Congregation of the Masses, but here seemed more appropriate than Firebot...

Just post what you got for Christmas.

I got an 80 gig Zune (but about 2 weeks ago), Dark Knight DVD, and a bunch of clothes because I forgot to ask for stuff. It probably means I get some freebies later on if I find stuff in a store.

towels, socks, a bit of money from uncle, probably money from grandad (both lots of money shall go towards paying for exams so I can get into uni), umm.. that's it.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
I pretty much bought everything and gave it to my mom and said give me this for christmas. Mainly because she asked me too.

However, I got some dvd's, some rpg's, clothes, and some gift cards.

I really don't celebrate Christmas since my birthday is near it so my parents just by me something for my birthday early, and say it is for both Christmas and my birthday. This usually means I get to choose something expensive, but I decided there really wasn't much I wanted, so I just got the new iPod Nano, 16 GB.

Raj

CAP Playtesting Expert
That sounds like it sucks Sikh. Hopefully you get to play the "I didn't get anything for Christmas" card and get some little things later. >_>

I got a PS3, Metal Gear Solid 4, Little Big planet, and the new Castlvania: OoE, and another PS3 controller.

May seem like a lot, but in order to get the PS3 I had to agree for paying half.

I haven't been to the big family gathering on my mom's side of the family yet (it's planned in January, it was postponed due to the snow), but some of the favorite things I've gotten are a new pocket knife and the Onion's "Our Dumb World" (I also got some cash, which is nice). For the dice game we play every year (for 10$ gifts), I got a bottle of wine and the "joke" prize, a chip bowl shaped like a giant baseball glove (that plays "Take me out to the ballgame")

macle

sup geodudes
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I got wii, Guitar hero WT, Brawl, The Dark Knight, a lot of wii stuff, and playboy pajamas.

An office chair, a book I wanted, some Queen concert dvds, a phone card and a few sweaters from my school. We really dont have that much money, but my mom really worked hard for me this year so I am very happy with what I got :)

Titus Groan, Gormenghast, and Titus Alone by Mervyn Peake
Hard-Boiled Wonderland and the End of the World by Haruki Murakami
Oblivion by David Foster Wallace

Arkeis

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
A PSP, two brand new sketchbooks, a box of chocolates, $100.

Oh yeah, and my mom bought me new earphones and a dress suit. But I'm not sure if those count since I got them last week. It's kinda hard to tell what's a gift and what's not, since we never gift wrap anything unless we're giving it to someone outside the family.

Titus Groan, Gormenghast, and Titus Alone by Mervyn Peake
omg you did not foreys <3333

i got some cool analytics anthropology books namely Panarchy, understnding transformations in human and natural systems

also my loving family all pitched in to replace my stolen ipod (and got me an 8g "fat version) and also some nice sweaters ^^;

Venom

red eyes no visine
is a Team Rater Alumnus
I got my own PS3 (finally no more brothers PS3) and a 160 GB Ipod, my dad told me that this was my best and last christmas like this, turning 16 and can finally work legally, but I'm amazed with the presents.

New DS motherfuckers!

Finally one with buttons that actually work. Also got a Ipod shuffle for when I'm skating. So very pleased.

Got my Mom a super gnarly 14.4 V Black&Decker drill that I can't wait to take advantage of.

I got $155, a $20 Virgin Moblie Cell Phone from my 12 year old brother, a G&G Digital Camera and SD Card, and I saved $500 dollars from my paychecks.

I can't complain.

GH4 for Wii, a Wii points card(I got SMRPG and some GH4 songs with it), sweatpants, underwear, socks, and $100 which I'm going to start a savings account with.

Clothes (really nice stuff with this crazy discounts at dep. stores)
Moneh!, I plan to buy me a nice new video card and team fortress 2 <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)