Survivor Circus Survivor Season IV: WON BY DLE, EPISODIC RECAP IN DISCORD READ OP

INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY CHALLENGE: FINAL 7
Survivor Quiz

I have created a quiz with 20 questions. Both accuracy and time will be measured. Here is how it will work.

You may start the challenge by messaging me. I will send you the questions and start a timer. You may send me the answers in any format you wish.

You do NOT have to answer all 20 questions. However, you must score at least 12/20 to pass. Partial credit is not given.

You may google as you please during the quiz. You may obviously not share questions or work together with any of the other survivors.

The survivor with the lowest time of all those who have passing grades win immunity. If no survivor passes, then I'll tiebreak by highest score, followed by lowest time of all those with that score.

The quiz encompasses knowledge on Survivor: this season, past circus seasons, and the US TV show.

You have until 10 pm tomorrow Central time to start your quiz. If you don't schedule a time with me in advance, I can't guarantee my presence.

I'm going to make a small adjustment to the schedule: You have until 10 pm tomorrow Central time to finish your quizzes. Any quizzes that have been started but yet finished by that time will be stopped and graded as if they were submitted.

In last place, with no questions answered is RADicate.
Viper answered two questions correctly but elected not to finish the quiz.
Hannah scored 5 points correctly in 1 hour and 11 minutes.
Alore scored 5 correctly in 6 hours and 53 minutes.
Our top three are Wolv, DLE, and Jalmont. All three scored 8 points, so we tiebreak by total time spent.
Wolv spent the longest with 2 hours 47 minutes.
Jalmont took 1 hour and 28 minutes.
Da Letter El wins immunity, finishing in only 33 minutes.

Survivors, you've been sent to Tribal Council. Deadline tomorrow 11am Central Time.

hal-Today at 11:00 AM

@castaway the votes are in. Person voted out will take seventh place and become the sixth jury member.

Vote 1: Viper

Vote 2: Wolv

Vote 3: Viper

Vote 4: Wolv

That's two votes viper, two votes wolv. three votes left.

Vote 5: Wolv

That's three votes wolv, 2 votes viper, 2 votes left.

Sixth vote: Wolv. You've been voted off.

Wolv-Today at 11:03 AM

Good luck everyone ️ I hate you hal

hal-Today at 11:03 AM

The tribe has spoken

hey whoa what

INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY CHALLENGE: FINAL 6
?

For this challenge, you will need to divide yourself into two groups of 3. Do so by posting in this thread either group A or group B. The challenge will begin when three people have joined either group.

INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY CHALLENGE: FINAL 6
boardgamearena medley

In this challenge, you'll be playing some of my favorite games on boardgamearena. You will begin by playing a game of Dice Forge in your respective groups. The person with the least points at the end of the round is eliminated (we'll tiebreak by number of heroic cards bought), while first and second place advance. You must use basic cards only.

For each group, this will produce two winners. They will play each other in a best of one match of Uncle Chestnut's Table Gype (although you can gentleman's agreement to best of three). You must use normal start.

The two winners for each group will play a best of three match of Alveole, and the winner will win immunity.

The site can be found here: https://en.boardgamearena.com/

You are encouraged to practice the games beforehand. You can practice with anybody you'd like for any of the games, including me, although in the interest of fairness I won't be doing much explaining on how the rules work. You have 24 hours to schedule and play each match after you learn your opponent, although I'll be lenient on the first deadline since it involves three people. Good luck!

DLE, Alex, RADicate should find a time to play Dice Forge together. As should Jalmont, Viper and Hannah.

Last edited:
hal-Today at 10:01 PM

@castaway Survivors, the deadline for your tribal council has passed. I will now read the votes.

Hannah-Today at 10:01 PM

I was

RADicate-Today at 10:01 PM

Hannah go to bed

I couldn’t sleep lol

RADicate-Today at 10:01 PM

Halt tribal results until hannah leaves

hal

hannah needs to sleep

NO

I’m on lexapro for a reason

hal-Today at 10:02 PM

I've posted the following only one time before in this game, but I find myself forced to copy it here once more.

The rules of the game state that if a player has not submitted a vote by deadline, then they cast a public and unconditional self-vote.

Not only is the voting phase for this tribal council longer than usual, but I have also reminded this player to submit their votes when they have been online.

Hannah-Today at 10:02 PM

Lol rip Alex

hal-Today at 10:02 PM

Alore therefore votes for himself. We're at one vote Alore.

The second vote is for Jalmont. We're at one vote Alore, one vote Jalmont.

RADicate-Today at 10:02 PM

Unfort

hal-Today at 10:03 PM

Third vote is for Jalmont. 2 votes Jalmont, 1 vote Alore.

Fourth vote is for Viper. Jalmont still leads with 2 votes, Viper and Alore have 1 each.

Fifth vote is for Viper. Jalmont and Viper are tied with 2 votes each. There is one vote left.

Sixth vote, and 7th jury member of Circus Survivor IV:

Viper.

The tribe has spoken.

In last place, Hannah has 0

In second last place, Jalmont has 3 hours 22 minutes

In third place, DLE has 4 hours and 15 minutes

In second place, 3P1K has 4 hours and 52 minutes

And winning immunity,

Alore has 7 hours and 20 minutes

Survivors, you've been sent to tribal council. You may not vote for Alore. You have 24 hours from this post (2am central, midnight california time which is where i am now located).

hal-Today at 10:09 PM

All votes are in, and the result will be read

1st vote: DLE

2nd vote: 3P1K

3rd vote: 3P1K

4th vote, and taking 5th place, is 3P1K

The tribe has spoken

Any last words?

DuckDuckPwn-Today at 10:10 PM

its been lit

RADicate-Today at 10:10 PM

Hal needs to learn to check smogon for votes

DuckDuckPwn-Today at 10:10 PM

lmao

rssp1-Today at 10:10 PM
gg

hal-Today at 10:10 PM

Thank you for your last word

Take care

INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY CHALLENGE: FINAL 4
?

This challenge will be done live in our tribal discord. I've contacted all of you for schedules, and with the information that I have, I have scheduled the challenge to be done in 8 hours from this post. This will be midnight for Alex, 8am for Jalmont, and evening for Hannah, DLE and I. This time should be able to accommodate all five of our schedules.

This time is 4pm California (for me). Ideally you will all be able to be online at this time. However, since it's midnight for Alex and since Hannah/DLE might possibly need to go to dinner, I'm setting a hard start time at 4:10pm, regardless of whether or not everyone shows up.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
[7:30 PM] hal: @castaway You've been sent, for the last time, to tribal council where one of you will become the final person voted off from this season.

[7:30 PM] hal: Jalmont can NOT be voted, as he has won immunity

[7:31 PM] hal: You have until 8pm California time (10pm Central) to submit your votes. This is in around 27 and a half hours from this post.

[7:34 PM] hal: oh yeah hang on i'm a retard

[7:34 PM] hal: uhhhhhhhhhh

[7:35 PM] hal: @castaway you have until 10pm California time (midnight Central) to submit your votes. This is in around 29 and a half hours from this post.

Important part in bold.

hal
-Today at 5:43 PM

the votes are in.

First vote: Alore

Second vote: Alore. 2 votes alore, 2 votes left.

Third vote: hannah. 2 votes alore, 1 vote hannah

One vote left.

Fourth vote...

and the last person voted out of Circus Survivor Seaon IV: Alore.

The tribe has spoken. Take your place on the jury.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN...

Your final three for Circus Survivor Season IV are:

Da Letter El
Hannahh
THE SCIATIC NERVE

Your nine jury members are:

ajhockeystar
Aura Guardian
RODAN
zorbees
Trace
Wolv
ItzViper482
3P1K
Alore

The Final Tribal Council will begin immediately. Jurors have had time to converse among themselves, but now they may not do so. Any talk about the game by anyone must be done in this thread. Jurors, you may ask survivors any questions you see fit. Ultimately, you will make one vote for the person you wish to become sole survivor of this season. You may base your vote on any criterion you like, but I ask that you not vote (unless in some edge cases) until the conclusion of the Final Tribal Council.

Survivors, you may say anything you'd like, and answer any questions you'd like in this time. As usual, you must not screenshot, but that is about the only rule.

The Final Tribal Council will last 47 hours, until Sunday 8pm Cali time. At this time, I will give survivors a chance to give a closing statement. Jurors will then have 24 hours to make a vote for the sole survivor. I will reveal the votes shortly after they all come in. The survivor with the most votes will be crowned the winner of this season of survivor, with tiebreak rules already determined.

Have at it!

Hey guys!!

Keeping this short and sweet, because I hate typing and I feel like no one wants to read a super long speech. I feel as though I played a fairly honest game, save for a couple of slight lies to some people. I never wanted to betray anyone explicitly besides viper, and usually I just tried to go along with the majority and vote for whoever benefited my allies the best. It’s hard, because in the end you’re forced to vote off people. I wish it ended at final 5, since it was a crunch and you were forced to vote off people you didn’t want to betray. So, I think it’s pretty impressive that I made it this long despite being fairly pacifistic and without being very good at most of the challenges Hal threw our way (Only good one was the puzzle one lmao). I’m sorry to everyone I backstabbed or voted out without warning (so like Rad, I’m so sorry for blindsiding you). I’ve had fun playing and meeting all of you, and I’m glad that I’ll have some fun memories from this game. #VullabiesForever

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)