Classic SM Ubers Tournament - Round 3

Lacus Clyne

Given-Taken
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Classic SM Ubers Tournament - Round 3

We are turning back time to enjoy this wonderful and balanced metagame.
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO READ THE RULES!

Tournament Rules:

• General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • This is a standard SM Ubers tournament.
  • Best of three, single elimination.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown!
  • I would strongly encourage you to play your games on the Smogon Tournaments PS! Server since it automatically saves replays.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts, get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
  • Standard clauses apply.
  • All the usual Smogon rules regarding activity, timer, disconnection, and ghosting rules apply.
  • There will be hard deadlines.
Standard Rules and Clauses:
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two Pokemon with the same PokeDex number on his team.
  • Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize are banned. (No other evasion boosting things are banned).
  • OHKO Clause: The moves Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, and Fissure are banned.
  • Endless Battle Clause: Anything capable of intentionally creating an endless battle is banned.
  • Moody Clause
  • Sleep Clause
  • Baton Pass Clause
  • Necrozma-Dawn Wings, Necrozma-Dusk Mane, Blacephalon, Stakataka, Naganadel and Zeraora are banned
  • Ultranecrozium Z, Solganium Z, Lunalium Z, Mimikium Z and Kommonium Z are banned
  • A move tutor got introduced in USM. Please refer to these two threads for the banned moves (1/2).
  • If you get caught using a banned Pokémon or move the game will end with a loss for you, but you are still allowed to play the remaining games if possible

XSTATIC COLD  vs  LaBalladeDesCieux
Ainzcrad  vs  orch
Fardin  vs  Maxomega
64 Squares  vs  Cam
Gus2000  vs  cromagnet
(Wamr  vs 52Gambit) vs  Fc04
Zesty43  vs  Nowh
CDW Enrique  vs  (Stef Bryant vs eblurb)

Extension deadline is the 30th of June.
Deadline 6th of July.

Last edited:
Not sure if I should be commenting here or on the R2 post but I contacted Wamr early this morning and no response at all and I have to go on a trip tmrw so uhhh I'd appreciate an act win since Wamr's been responding last second every time I try to play .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

SparksBlade

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Community Leader
Lacus is busy so I offered to post this week's round, sorry for the delay

XSTATIC COLD  vs  LaBalladeDesCieux
Ainzcrad  vs  orch
Fardin  vs  Maxomega
64 Squares  vs  Cam
Gus2000  vs  cromagnet
(Wamr  vs 52Gambit) vs  Fc04
Zesty43
 vs  Nowh
CDW Enrique  vs  (Stef Bryant vs eblurb)

Stef Bryant vs eblurb - activity win, Stef Bryant didn't do anything in scheduling besides "whenever" and "play now?"
Gus2000  vs  cromagnet - Gus2000 never responded to VM

CDW Enrique vs eblurb will get an extension

I'll post next round in a bit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)