Tournament Clef Meta UU Tournament (won by Darksafadao)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Cake Wearing A Hat

moist and crusty
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Random Battle Lead
Activity wins/given wins:
Raidx vs. Lopunny Kicks
Zeno vs. Hilomilo
MysitclaHaze vs. Amukamara
Jacobikko
vs. moinpi
Acsel
vs. Chamaeleon

Coinflips:
Kitten Milk vs. ILoveMilk (vague, nonspecific, late contact between the two only when I prompted them to do so, game was never played)
SilvioGuacamole vs. eaglehawk (no evidence of any contact attempts whatsoever)

Extensions:
Sage vs. faded love (until Tuesday night)

Round 2
Jacobikko vs. ZekromFan
Darksafadao
vs. Renny
Funbot28
vs. Kitten Milk
Amukamara vs. itsjustdrew
Kushalos vs. typhoonty
Sage vs. oh95
Sonired vs. SilvioGuacamole
vivalospride
vs. Indigo Plateau
ChrystalFalchion vs. Rawbi
PapaBisexual vs. Panther-T
Ultima-Z vs. Hilomilo
Lopunny Kicks vs. Chamaeleon

The deadline is Sunday, 11:59 PM GMT -5. Replays are necessary.

Last edited:

A Cake Wearing A Hat

moist and crusty
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Random Battle Lead
Jacobikko ZekromFan I found the replay through searching and user confirmation, but in the future please make sure it's easy for me to find the replay. Whether it be by posting it here or by sending me the replay personally, idc, just so long as I don't have to go hunting for it.

Reminder for the future to everyone else that replays are necessary for your wins to count.

A Cake Wearing A Hat

moist and crusty
Random Battle Lead
faded love Sage you have one more day to get this game done before i coinflip or call activity if evidence is provided to me to justify such a decision; oh95 if you could, please try to schedule with both possible opponents asap so you'll be able to get the game done w/o an extension no matter who wins

A Cake Wearing A Hat

moist and crusty
Random Battle Lead
Given wins:
Sage vs. oh95
Ultima-Z vs. Hilomilo

Extensions (both until Tuesday):
ChrystalFalchion vs. Rawbi (Activity)
Lopunny Kicks vs. Chamaeleon (Activity)

Round 3

itsjustdrew vs. Ultima-Z
Sage
vs. Indigo Plateau
Kitten Milk
vs. typhoonty
PapaBisexual vs. Lopunny Kicks
Sonired vs. ZekromFan
Darksafadao vs. Rawbi

The deadline is Sunday, August 12, at 11:59 PM GMT -5. For those of you facing people with extensions, please attempt to schedule preemptively with both potential opponents if you can. And remember: replays are necessary, and no defog rotoms.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)