move 2: Fire Blast
move 3: Thunderbolt / Grass Knot
move 4: Moonlight / Grass Knot
item: Life Orb
ability: Magic Guard
nature: Modest
evs: 228 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 20 Spe

[SET COMMENTS]

* Clefable has established itself as a premier status absorber with great coverage and solid mono-Fairy defensive typing.

* Fire Blast is Clefable's most important coverage move, hitting Steel-types that could threaten it incredibly hard.

* Thunderbolt allows Clefable to beat Toxapex and other bulky Water-types that may otherwise stall it out.

* Grass Knot is an alternative choice to hit Water-types and has the added benefit of hitting Water / Ground-type Pokemon, such as Gastrodon and Quagsire.

* Moonlight is the preferred healing move; however, Clefable can run 4 attacks as a dedicated Dynamax wallbreaker as well.

EV Spreads
========

*228 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 20 Spe with a Modest nature: This spread is designed to speed creep other Pokemon around base 60 Speed that Clefable needs to outspeed in order to be successful, such as Tyranitar and Aegislash.

*188 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 60 Spe with a Modest nature: This spread has the added benefit of outspeeding both invested Umbreon and Corviknight

Specific Team Options
=============

Pair Clefable with Pokemon that appreciate its special wallbreaking and ability to absorb status, particularly burn and poison. Clefable benefits a lot from type synergy as well, pairing it with Steel- and Dragon-type partners to effectively absorb hits against a wide spectrum of Pokemon.

* Steel-types: :corviknight: :aegislash: :ferrothorn:

* Dragon-types: :dragapult: :hydreigon: :dracozolt: :dracovish:

* Rotom-H Checks: :snorlax: :tyranitar: :gastrodon: :lapras: :seismitoad:

[SET]
name: Kee Berry Sweeper
move 1: Moonblast
move 2: Flamethrower
move 3: Calm Mind
move 4: Moonlight
item: Kee Berry
ability: Unaware
nature: Bold
evs: 244 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA / 4 SpD / 4 Spe

[SET COMMENTS]

* This Clefable aims to take advantage of opposing activated Weakness Policy and other boosted sweepers in order to augment its own stats and reverse sweep.

* Flamethrower is the coverage move of choice, as it is less reliant on Dynamax for accuracy than Fire Blast and also has more PP, making Clefable difficult to stall out.

* Calm Mind makes Clefable nearly impossible to kill with special coverage after a few boosts.

* Moonlight is chosen to guarantee quick healing and for getting boosted healing in sun, which can be set by Clefable's own Max Flare. Be wary of its low PP and other weathers before committing to sweeping and relying on it for healing.

* Kee Berry is used to grant Clefable a one-time boost of Defense and can be used in combination with Dynamax to ensure Clefable can survive hits such as Excadrill's Iron Head.

* The given EV spread gives near maximum physical bulk and is used to survive an initial physical hit as well as possible before getting the +1 Defense boost from Kee Berry.

Specific Team Options
==============

Since this Clefable is designed to win games through setting up boosts, help with neutering physical checks to Clefable, such as Excadrill and Corviknight, is appreciated.

* Will-O-Wisp Users: :rotom-mow: :dragapult: :corsola-galar::incineroar: :rotom-wash:

* Other Useful Teammates: :corviknight: :cinderace: :gyarados:

[SET]
name: Specially Defensive
move 2: Wish / Moonlight
move 3: Protect / Stealth Rock
move 4: Cosmic Power / Calm Mind / Stealth Rock / Thunderbolt
item: Leftovers
nature: Calm
evs: 244 HP / 4 Def / 4 SpA / 252 SpD / 4 Spe

[SET COMMENTS]

* Clefable equipped with Leftovers aims to outlast special attacking opponents while supporting its team through Wish passing and/or placing Stealth Rock.

* Wish, in combination with Protect, allows Clefable to best stall out Dynamax and accrue Leftovers recovery, as well as having greater PP than Moonlight, the alternative healing option.

* Moonlight can be opted for to free up another slot for an alternative move option, but this somewhat limits Clefable's healing longevity from lower PP and susceptibility to some weathers.

* Stealth Rock can be run over Protect and helps wear down foes in drawn-out games, where this brand of Clefable particularly shines.

* Cosmic Power allows Clefable to hard wall many teams after boosting against susceptible Pokemon.

* Calm Mind is the setup move of choice in stall builds, turning Clefable into a special wall while also augmenting its Moonblast power.

* If another attacking option is desired, Thunderbolt or Flamethrower can be used based on team need to beat the likes of Gyarados and Ferrothorn.

Specific Team Options
==============

This Clefable set is best used alongside other bulky teammates in order to outlast foes and successfully pass Wish. Since this Clefable doesn't like status, status absorbers can be particularly useful to retain momentum against Toxic or sleep users and keep Clefable healthy.

* Bulky Offensive Dragon- and Steel- types: :hydreigon: :dragapult: :aegislash::corviknight: :ferrothorn:

* Physical Stall-oriented Walls: :avalugg: :toxapex: :corsola-galar:

* Status Absorbers: :conkeldurr: :milotic: :snorlax:

[SET]
name: Flame Orb
move 2: Trick
move 3: Moonlight
move 4: Thunderbolt / Flamethrower / Stealth Rock
item: Flame Orb
evs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe

[SET COMMENTS]

* Clefable when equipped with a Flame Orb can cripple various physical attackers, making them easy setup fodder for teammates.

* When Clefable is burned itself, it is immune to sleep and paralysis spam, helping it absorb all status moves for its team.

* Moonblast is its obligatory STAB move, dealing significant damage despite no offensive investment to Pokemon that do no resist it.

* Moonlight is the healing move of choice, especially if opting to use a second attacking move as coverage.

* Thunderbolt gives Clefable the ability to beat Gyarados and other Water-types.

* Alternatively, Flamethrower helps Clefable beat Steel-types like Ferrothorn and Aegislash.

* Stealth Rock can be used to disrupt switching if opting against a coverage move.

* Wish can be used with Protect in the last two moveslots to stall out opponents while also gaining more longevity and healing opportunities.

* The given EVs give Clefable maximum physical bulk to outlast nearly all physical Pokemon after burning them with Flame Orb.

Specific Team Options
==============

Use this Clefable with sweeper teammates that appreciate burns on physical attackers, giving them the opportunity to set up.

Physically Frail Dynamax Sweepers: :snorlax: :gyarados: :lapras: :mimikyu: :dragapult: :hydreigon:

Credits
========

- Written by: [[1_TrickPhony, 434111]
- Quality checked by: [[Marilli, 70760], [cant say, 158401]]
- Grammar checked by: [[kt3, 228482]]

Last edited:

marilli

With you
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Former Other Tournament Circuit Champion
I like this set. Pay attention to your spacing.

[SET]
name: Life Orb

I would definitely mention the possibility of heavy creep. That speed benchmark is highly contested, and for example outspeeding Base 65s could be a solid psuedobenchmark especially with Sylveon / Umbreon being a relevant Pokemon. Talk about some defensive type synergy with the Pokemon you mention as teammates. QC 1/2

marilli

With you
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Former Other Tournament Circuit Champion
I already QC'd this once already so I cannot give the second check - but what's your thoughts on updating this with defensive sets? Both Unaware and the Trick Flame Orb type of defensive sets are quite valid.

1_TrickPhony

BSS Circuit Co-host
I already QC'd this once already so I cannot give the second check - but what's your thoughts on updating this with defensive sets? Both Unaware and the Trick Flame Orb type of defensive sets are quite valid.
I definitely could include defensive sets, but haven't really played around with it much. I think the LO is more important atm and would rather work on other more pertinent mons than research the defensive Clefable, but if someone wanted to co-write the defensive sets that would be great.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
[SET]
name: Defensive
move 4: Thunderbolt / Stealth Rock
evs: 236 HP / 252 Def / 20 Spe

Excellent vs Yawn spammers ie: Hippowdon, Snorlax, Umbreon. Physical sweepers dominate the meta and often rely on their item, so this set cripples them with one move. Thunderbolt is for Pex, Corviknight, and emergency damage vs Gyarados. Can set rocks instead.

Running Unaware frees up an item and move slot and makes Clefable able to check set-up strategies on paper, however it’s actually better off just sticking to its niche of status absorption and crippling physical attackers, as the Unaware variant often gets overpowered.

I’m sure you can elaborate on this better than I can. But get some variant of this done and I’ll give it 2/2

1_TrickPhony

BSS Circuit Co-host
[SET]
name: Defensive
move 4: Thunderbolt / Stealth Rock
evs: 236 HP / 252 Def / 20 Spe

Excellent vs Yawn spammers ie: Hippowdon, Snorlax, Umbreon. Physical sweepers dominate the meta and often rely on their item, so this set cripples them with one move. Thunderbolt is for Pex, Corviknight, and emergency damage vs Gyarados. Can set rocks instead.

Running Unaware frees up an item and move slot and makes Clefable able to check set-up strategies on paper, however it’s actually better off just sticking to its niche of status absorption and crippling physical attackers, as the Unaware variant often gets overpowered.

I’m sure you can elaborate on this better than I can. But get some variant of this done and I’ll give it 2/2
Flame Orb completed, hope you like this!

I like the inclusive of Fire Coverage on the Flame Orb set. Is Fire Blast really preferred over the more consistent option in Flamethrower? A defensive set should favor the latter in my opinion.

Iron Defense Corviknight is always going to be able to Roost away the damage while both Fire moves will 2HKO Ferrothorn.

Fire Blast makes a difference vs Aegislash with no defensive investment.

0 SpA Clefable Fire Blast vs. 0 HP / 0- SpD Aegislash-Blade: 152-180 (112.5 - 133.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO (85.00% after accuracy)

0 SpA Clefable Flamethrower vs. 0 HP / 0- SpD Aegislash-Blade: 124-148 (91.8 - 109.6%) -- 56.3% chance to OHKO (56.3% chance to OHKO after accuracy)

I'm sure there are other important situations I overlooked.

1_TrickPhony

BSS Circuit Co-host
I like the inclusive of Fire Coverage on the Flame Orb set. Is Fire Blast really preferred over the more consistent option in Flamethrower? A defensive set should favor the latter in my opinion.

Iron Defense Corviknight is always going to be able to Roost away the damage while both Fire moves will 2HKO Ferrothorn.

Fire Blast makes a difference vs Aegislash with no defensive investment.

0 SpA Clefable Fire Blast vs. 0 HP / 0- SpD Aegislash-Blade: 152-180 (112.5 - 133.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO (85.00% after accuracy)

0 SpA Clefable Flamethrower vs. 0 HP / 0- SpD Aegislash-Blade: 124-148 (91.8 - 109.6%) -- 56.3% chance to OHKO (56.3% chance to OHKO after accuracy)

I'm sure there are other important situations I overlooked.
I suppose I agree with you, the miss chance isnt worth the slightly higher rolls, and Corviknight isnt getting beaten anyways. Switched to Flamethrower.

1_TrickPhony

BSS Circuit Co-host
Going to update this set with Kee Berry Unaware Clefable soon. I plan to keep it in GP but let me know when I write the set whether or not anything I include needs QCing.

1_TrickPhony

BSS Circuit Co-host
Kee Berry Unaware has been added! It still hasnt been GPed yet so if any QC members want to give any input before it does feel free.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The Unaware set is kind of a nightmare to narrow down because it sees a lot of variation on the high ladder. I think we need two sets:

[SET]
name: Calm Mind
move 1: Moonblast / Stored Power
move 2: Flamethrower / Thunderbolt / Stored Power
and

[SET]
name: Cosmic Power
move 1: Moonblast / Stored Power
move 2: Flamethrower / Thunderbolt / Stored Power
move 3: Cosmic Power
I've actually seen way more SpD sets. there are way better physically bulky mons available, but no real SpD options so I think this is its niche. Leftovers seems to be the best item as Moonlight's 8pp is terribly limiting and easily whittled down. I actually think it's an option on the Calm Mind set too, but not getting +1 Def through Kee often lets it get easily KOed

nothing to do wit QC but in the Unaware set your last bullet point isn't a finished sentence lol
* The given EV spread gives near maximum physical bulk, and is used

EDIT: I think we also need to keep our speed creep consistent. The first set has 20 Spe for "ttar and aegi," the second set has 12, also for "ttar and aegi" and now the rest have 4.

I've also noticed you seem to heavily favour 244/252/4/4/4 spreads instead of 252/252/4 in your analyses. this is another thing we need to keep consistent. 244 spreads should actually be better rather than just get an extra 4 onto another stat.

1_TrickPhony

BSS Circuit Co-host
The Unaware set is kind of a nightmare to narrow down because it sees a lot of variation on the high ladder. I think we need two sets:

and

I've actually seen way more SpD sets. there are way better physically bulky mons available, but no real SpD options so I think this is its niche. Leftovers seems to be the best item as Moonlight's 8pp is terribly limiting and easily whittled down. I actually think it's an option on the Calm Mind set too, but not getting +1 Def through Kee often lets it get easily KOed

nothing to do wit QC but in the Unaware set your last bullet point isn't a finished sentence lol

EDIT: I think we also need to keep our speed creep consistent. The first set has 20 Spe for "ttar and aegi," the second set has 12, also for "ttar and aegi" and now the rest have 4.

I've also noticed you seem to heavily favour 244/252/4/4/4 spreads instead of 252/252/4 in your analyses. this is another thing we need to keep consistent. 244 spreads should actually be better rather than just get an extra 4 onto another stat.
I can add the Leftovers Unaware sets. One thing to keep in mind is Leftovers isn't always a Cosmic Power set, a lot of the really successful ones are just bulky support sets, or they are in stall sets and go Calm Mind over Cosmic Power, specifically to only boost SpD to maximize that and chances of sweeping after eliminating physical mons with things like Avalugg. So i'll refer to it as Leftovers instead to include boosting and support sets.

For the spreads, I'm deferring to the top Nouthuca teams for what they decide to creep. Regardless, I think the boosting sets need less creep, whereas the Life Orb set absolutely needs to outspeed the base 60s wherever possible (hence why I also include a spread for outspeeding slow corvi/umbreon. I suppose I can drop the Flame Orb speed EVs to 4, to keep it consistent with my recommendations for the others, and not mention outspeeding ttar or aegi.

Finally, the last point for the extra 4 in each stat, this is actually optimal for Pokemon who aren't trying to Dynamax. The extra HP is better when Pokemon are using dynamax with the 252/252 sets, because with the HP doubled so it becomes slightly more useful bulk wise. For Pokemon who aren't trying to Dynamax, like the evil Clefables, whos objectives are to come out after Dynamaxes have played their course and win the game, getting the extra stats in SpD, especially when it only costs 4 evs to increase by +1, is optimal for bulk.

sorry for the holdup. got kinda busy in the middle of doing this. please carefully implement the check, since I'll stamp this right away. GP 1/1

colors are as usual

[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]

* Clefable returns has established itself as a premier status absorber with great coverage and solid mono-Fairy defensive typing.

* Fire Blast is Clefable's most important coverage move, hitting Steel-types that could threaten it incredibly hard.

* Thunderbolt allows Clefable to beat Toxapex and other bulky Water-types that may otherwise stall it out Clefable.

* Grass Knot is an alternative choice to hit Water-types (RC) and has the added benefit of hitting Water/Ground-type Water / Ground Pokemon, such as Gastrodon and Quagsire.

* Moonlight is the preferred healing move; however, Clefable can run 4 attacks as a dedicated Dynamax wallbreaker as well.

EV Spreads
========

*228 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 20 Spe Modest (is this the format? i'm honestly confused, but make sure to be consistent): This spread is designed to Speed creep other Pokemon around base 60 Speed that Clefable needs to outspeed in order to be successful, such as Tyranitar and Aegislash.

*188 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 60 Spe Modest: This spread has the added benefit of outspeeding both uninvested Umbreon and Corviknight if not invested in Speed.

Specific Team Options
=============

Pair Clefable with Pokemon that appreciate its special wallbreaking ability (so as not to awkwardly rep, but optional) and ability to absorb status, particularly burn or and poison. Clefable benefits a lot from type synergy as well, so try pairing it with Steel Pokemon and Dragon partners Steel- and Dragon-type partners to effectively absorb hits against a wide spectrum of Pokemon.

* Steel partners Steel-types: :corviknight: :aegislash: :ferrothorn:

* Dragon partners Dragon-types: :dragapult: :hydreigon: :dracozolt: :dracovish:

[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]

* This Clefable aims to take advantage of opposing activated (extra clarity) Weakness Policy and other boosted sweepers in order to augment its own stats and reverse sweep.

* Flamethrower is the coverage move of choice, as it is less reliant on Dynamax for accuracy than Fire Blast sets and also has more PP, making Clefable difficult to stall out.

* Calm Mind is used to stack up Special Attack and Special Defense, making makes Clefable nearly impossible to kill KO with special coverage after a few boosts.

* Moonlight is chosen to guarantee quick healing and for getting boosted healing in harsh sun, which can be set by Clefable's own Max Flare. Be wary of its low PP and other weathers before committing to sweeping and relying on Moonlight it for healing.

* Kee Berry is used to grant Clefable a one-time (AH) boost of Defense (RC) and can be used in combination with Dynamax to ensure living against Clefable can survive hits such as Excadrill's Iron Head and stopping stop it in its tracks afterwards.

* The given EV spread gives near maximum physical bulk (RC) and is used to survive an initial physical hit as well as possible before getting the +1 Defense boost from Kee Berry.

Specific Team Options
==============

Since this Clefable is designed to win games through setting up boosts, help with neutering physical checks to Clefable, such as Excadrill or and Corviknight, is appreciated.

* Will-o-Wisp teammates Will-O-Wisp Users: :rotom-mow: :dragapult: :corsola: :incineroar: :rotom-wash:
(Kantonian Corsola fr?)

[SET]
name: SpD Leftovers Specially Defensive

[SET COMMENTS]

* Clefable equipped with Leftovers aims to outlast special attacking opponents while supporting its team through Wish passing and/or placing Stealth Rock.

* Wish, in combination with Protect, allows Clefable to best stall out Dynamax (RC) and accrue Leftovers recovery, and has a as well as having greater PP than Moonlight, the alternative healing option.

* Moonlight can be opted for to free up another slot for an alternative move option, but this somewhat limits Clefable's healing longevity from lower PP and susceptibility to weather some weathers (technical nitpick).

* Stealth Rock can be run over Protect and helps wear down opponents foes in drawn-out (AH) games, where this brand of Clefable particularly shines.

* Cosmic Power boosts both defensive stats, allowing allows Clefable to hard wall many teams after boosting against susceptible Pokemon.

* Calm Mind is the boost setup move of choice in Stall stall builds, turning Clefable into a Special Defensive specialist (RC) special wall while also augmenting Clefable's its Moonblast power.

* If another attacking option is desired, Thunderbolt or Flamethrower can be used based on team need to beat the likes of Gyarados or and Ferrothorn, respectively.

Specific Team Options
==============

This Clefable set is best used alongside other bulky teammates in order to outlast opponents foes and successfully pass Wish to them. Since this Clefable doesn't like status, status absorbers can be particularly useful to retain momentum against Toxic or Sleep sleep users and keep Clefable healthy.

* Bulky offense Dragon/Steel Pokemon Bulky Offensive Dragon- and Steel-types (kindly reorder sprites with dragons first then steels): :corviknight: :ferrothorn: :hydreigon: :dragapult: :aegislash:

* Physically defensive stall teammates Physical Walls (ping me if this changes nuance): :avalugg: :toxapex: :corsola-galar:

[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]

* Clefable when equipped with a Flame Orb can cripple various physical attackers, making them easy setup opportunities fodder for teammates.

* When Clefable is burned itself, it is immune to sleep and paralysis spam, helping it absorb all status moves for others for its team.

* Moonblast is its obligatory STAB move, dealing significant damage despite no offensive investment to Pokemon that do no resist it.

* Moonlight is the healing move of choice, especially if opting to use a second attacking move as coverage.

* Thunderbolt gives Clefable the ability to beat Gyarados and other Water-types.

* Alternatively, Flamethrower helps Clefable beat Steel-types like Ferrothorn and Aegislash.

* Stealth Rock can be used to disrupt switching if opting against a coverage move.

* Wish can be used with Protect in the last two moveslots to stall out opponents (RC) while also gaining more longevity in and (i presume?) healing opportunities.

* The given EVs give Clefable maximum physical bulk to outlast nearly all physical Pokemon after burning them with Flame Orb.

Specific Team Options
==============

Use this Clefable with sweeper teammates that appreciate burns on physical attackers, allowing giving them the opportunity to stat boost set up.

Physically weak Frail Dynamax Sweepers: :snorlax: :gyarados: :lapras: :mimikyu: :dragapult: :hydreigon:

1_TrickPhony

BSS Circuit Co-host
sorry for the holdup. got kinda busy in the middle of doing this. please carefully implement the check, since I'll stamp this right away. GP 1/1

colors are as usual

[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]

* Clefable returns has established itself as a premier status absorber with great coverage and solid mono-Fairy defensive typing.

* Thunderbolt allows Clefable to beat Toxapex and other bulky Water-types that may otherwise stall it out Clefable.

* Grass Knot is an alternative choice to hit Water-types (RC) and has the added benefit of hitting Water/Ground-type Water / Ground Pokemon, such as Gastrodon and Quagsire.

EV Spreads
========

*228 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 20 Spe Modest (is this the format? i'm honestly confused, but make sure to be consistent): This spread is designed to Speed creep other Pokemon around base 60 Speed that Clefable needs to outspeed in order to be successful, such as Tyranitar and Aegislash.

*188 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 60 Spe Modest: This spread has the added benefit of outspeeding both uninvested Umbreon and Corviknight if not invested in Speed.

Specific Team Options
=============

Pair Clefable with Pokemon that appreciate its special wallbreaking ability (so as not to awkwardly rep, but optional) and ability to absorb status, particularly burn or and poison. Clefable benefits a lot from type synergy as well, so try pairing it with Steel Pokemon and Dragon partners Steel- and Dragon-type partners to effectively absorb hits against a wide spectrum of Pokemon.

* Steel partners Steel-types: :corviknight: :aegislash: :ferrothorn:

* Dragon partners Dragon-types: :dragapult: :hydreigon: :dracozolt: :dracovish:

[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]

* This Clefable aims to take advantage of opposing activated (extra clarity) Weakness Policy and other boosted sweepers in order to augment its own stats and reverse sweep.

* Flamethrower is the coverage move of choice, as it is less reliant on Dynamax for accuracy than Fire Blast sets and also has more PP, making Clefable difficult to stall out.

* Calm Mind is used to stack up Special Attack and Special Defense, making makes Clefable nearly impossible to kill KO with special coverage after a few boosts.

* Moonlight is chosen to guarantee quick healing and for getting boosted healing in harsh sun, which can be set by Clefable's own Max Flare. Be wary of its low PP and other weathers before committing to sweeping and relying on Moonlight it for healing.

* Kee Berry is used to grant Clefable a one-time (AH) boost of Defense (RC) and can be used in combination with Dynamax to ensure living against Clefable can survive hits such as Excadrill's Iron Head and stopping stop it in its tracks afterwards.

* The given EV spread gives near maximum physical bulk (RC) and is used to survive an initial physical hit as well as possible before getting the +1 Defense boost from Kee Berry.

Specific Team Options
==============

Since this Clefable is designed to win games through setting up boosts, help with neutering physical checks to Clefable, such as Excadrill or and Corviknight, is appreciated.

* Will-o-Wisp teammates Will-O-Wisp Users: :rotom-mow: :dragapult: :corsola: :incineroar: :rotom-wash:
(Kantonian Corsola fr?)

[SET]
name: SpD Leftovers Specially Defensive

[SET COMMENTS]

* Wish, in combination with Protect, allows Clefable to best stall out Dynamax (RC) and accrue Leftovers recovery, and has a as well as having greater PP than Moonlight, the alternative healing option.

* Moonlight can be opted for to free up another slot for an alternative move option, but this somewhat limits Clefable's healing longevity from lower PP and susceptibility to weather some weathers (technical nitpick).

* Stealth Rock can be run over Protect and helps wear down opponents foes in drawn-out (AH) games, where this brand of Clefable particularly shines.

* Cosmic Power boosts both defensive stats, allowing allows Clefable to hard wall many teams after boosting against susceptible Pokemon.

* Calm Mind is the boost setup move of choice in Stall stall builds, turning Clefable into a Special Defensive specialist (RC) special wall while also augmenting Clefable's its Moonblast power.

* If another attacking option is desired, Thunderbolt or Flamethrower can be used based on team need to beat the likes of Gyarados or and Ferrothorn, respectively.

Specific Team Options
==============

This Clefable set is best used alongside other bulky teammates in order to outlast opponents foes and successfully pass Wish to them. Since this Clefable doesn't like status, status absorbers can be particularly useful to retain momentum against Toxic or Sleep sleep users and keep Clefable healthy.

* Bulky offense Dragon/Steel Pokemon Bulky Offensive Dragon- and Steel-types (kindly reorder sprites with dragons first then steels): :corviknight: :ferrothorn: :hydreigon: :dragapult: :aegislash:

* Physically defensive stall teammates Physical Walls (ping me if this changes nuance): :avalugg: :toxapex: :corsola-galar:

[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]

* Clefable when equipped with a Flame Orb can cripple various physical attackers, making them easy setup opportunities fodder for teammates.

* When Clefable is burned itself, it is immune to sleep and paralysis spam, helping it absorb all status moves for others for its team.

* Wish can be used with Protect in the last two moveslots to stall out opponents (RC) while also gaining more longevity in and (i presume?) healing opportunities.

Specific Team Options
==============

Use this Clefable with sweeper teammates that appreciate burns on physical attackers, allowing giving them the opportunity to stat boost set up.

Physically weak Frail Dynamax Sweepers: :snorlax: :gyarados: :lapras: :mimikyu: :dragapult: :hydreigon:
This has been implement, thanks for the check! Ready for upload Theorymon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)