Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 172 Def / 84 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Heat Wave
- Discharge
- Roost
- Defog

This Zapdos is your answer to mega pinsir, ferrothorn, magnezone, Fini. With 84 speed you outrun Max speed Adamant Bulu and you can eat one stone edge and threaten him out with heat wave, alternatively roost on his ass and lose flying type to pressure him further. I honestly feel zapdos is so under utilized in this meta with the death of bird spam but here's the thing. A LOT of teams I see here are not prepped at all for mega pinsir, a threat that's so overlooked but shouldn't be because it destroys souls.

Tapu Lele @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Psychic Surge
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Psychic
- Focus Blast
- Psyshock

Lele just fits, no matter whats the team. It just...fits. However, it's the only expendable member on this team. Alternatively you could run HP fire for coverage but I honestly kind of like lele without HP fire because focus miss is still doing heaps. Tapu lele is perhaps the best late game cleaners/ revenge killers in the meta rn and hey! it works.

Perhaps the only mon I'd consider replacing on this team is Tapu lele, scarf lele ALWAYS fits on your team and works most of the time. The only reason I'd perhaps consider dropping lele is for a toxapex to deal with some weaknesses that this team has, such as Volcarona and pheromosa OR a scarf chomp to help with the former and Heatran.

Landorus-Therian @ Rockium Z
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Swords Dance
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake

A solid mon to have on your team and to break through skarm, celesteela and pretty much anything. You could drop rocks and go dual dance but it's probably best to have rocks on your team...maybe.

This is so busted that you beat fini with lando and do >75+ to opposing landos at +1, all you need is one SD and something on your opponents team is dying.

Greninja @ Choice Specs
Ability: Battle Bond
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Hydro Pump
- Water Shuriken
- U-turn

Standard ash Gren set, it revenges m meta, tran and anything in between. Pivots on Fini to keep the momentum on your side and is just really good in the meta rn. The only change that I can maybe think of is dropping Hydro pump for surf. Idk if it's just me but that thing never hits...and it's not like you can afford a miss. With this thing it's STUNT OR DIE

Tangrowth @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 240 HP / 16 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Knock Off
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Leaf Storm
- Rock Slide

I used to run Mega-Venusaur in place of tangrowth but switched over to tangrowth and it's been a very welcome change, I'd perhaps go back to using venusaur or use Chansey in this spot. It's a bit of a stop to your momentum but the reason it works so well is due to rock slide shitting on volcarona/zard y's on the swap. It's the OPTIMAL Volcarona lure since it tanks one unboosted fire blast and OHKO's with rock slide.

Alternatively, twave/seis toss/sb/heal bell chans might work as well in this spot. You could drop one move for SR and free my boy lando to run a DD set.

Magearna @ Assault Vest
Ability: Soul-Heart
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Fleur Cannon
- Volt Switch
- Shadow Ball
- Flash Cannon

Magearna eats lele's hits and is a great mon to have on this team for numerous reasons, you outspeed and kill most Alo Waks, you've got sball to chunk m meta with, volt switch to pivot on ferro/fini and fleur to nuke. What's there not to love? this thing can also swap into Greninja (preferably pre ash gren) but also ash gren, just not as much since it does 3hko it.

THREATS LIST:-

Heatran - There isnt much on this team that's doing anything to heatran. Certainly nothing that swaps in on it. However, Tran's relatively easy to pressurize and it lacks reliable recovery so you can eventually wear it down over the course of the match.

Pheromosa - While most phero variants pose a little problem to this team, the one that beats this team downright is QD pheromosa. IF it get's one quiver dance up it's gg.

Volcarona - Beating a Volcarona after a QD is not possible, as you can probably tell this team doesn't really like QD a lot. However, pressurizing volcarano isnt as hard. SR + most mons can pressurize volcarona to a point where it can't safely set up a QD and the one mon it can do so on - Tangrowth ( is running rock slide )

SUGGESTIONS -

Replacing tangrowth OR lele for Toxapex will help you deal with Volcarona and pheromosa very nicely. You can run a SpDef Variant of pex and with haze/scald/tspike/recover. It kills momentum but it takes care of 2/3 of the threat list and can soft check tran if trans not running e power.

Import - https://hastebin.com/exekuwoxuq.diff

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)