Clickbait [Tutorial]

Bam. That's it. You've been clickbaited into beleiving this is a clickbait tutorial. Now here's the thing. Did I still lose? Did I clickbait you with a tutorial on clickbait yet still make the clickbait tutorial (which was meant to be clickbait) an actual tutorial on clickbait by clickbaiting you with the tutorial? We may never know.

Opchurtle100

I COULD BE BANNED!
Whopper, Whopper, Whopper, Whopper
Junior, Double, Triple Whopper
Flame-grilled taste with perfect toppers
I rule this day
Lettuce, Mayo, pickle, Ketchup
It's okay if I don't want that
Impossible or bacon Whopper
Any Whopper my way

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Bam. That's it. You've been clickbaited into beleiving this is a clickbait tutorial. Now here's the thing. Did I still lose? Did I clickbait you with a tutorial on clickbait yet still make the clickbait tutorial (which was meant to be clickbait) an actual tutorial on clickbait by clickbaiting you with the tutorial? We may never know.
this is like those Oreos where the cream is cookies and cream flavored. Because it’s like, okay, you have the Oreo cookies right? But what’s the cream flavor…it’s Oreo flavored, like with the Oreo cookies and the cream both on the inside. But the outside is still just the Oreo cookie

Sijih

game show genius
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
this is like those Oreos where the cream is cookies and cream flavored. Because it’s like, okay, you have the Oreo cookies right? But what’s the cream flavor…it’s Oreo flavored, like with the Oreo cookies and the cream both on the inside. But the outside is still just the Oreo cookie
maybe my reading comprehension is just bad but i'm getting serious "why do they call it oven when you of in the cold food of out hot eat the food" from this one

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)