Status
Not open for further replies.
All I was able to find.

Bingered's Yamask
Bingered's Nincada
Alydos' Shuppet
Bingered's Litwick

25 more minutes. Time's up.

PS: Don't forget to strike-through your processed and sniped requests.

I feel that I need to make this clear right now and for the next 7 days. (I still remember how it went the last time I closed this giveaway.)

Today is Tuesday the 25th. This means that one week from today, on November 1st, I will close this giveaway and let the Wi-Fi Moderators close this thread.
Once that happens, I won't be distributing anymore of these Pokémon. Get whatever you want before then and do not send me or LegoFigure11 messages begging for free stuff once this thread is closed. (This includes Hoopa trades. Pick them up before November.)
Yes, Pokémon get sniped.
Yes, time zones don't match well with everybody.
Yes, a million other things can go wrong when you post a request.
The simple truth is that, just because you've posted a request, does not mean that you're entitled to anything here. There were a bunch of people who did not get this the last time.

You have one week to get as much/whatever you want from this thread.
My advice would be to use better fodder Pokémon like Whismur in a lot of the "My Pokémon was sniped! Do something Nelson!"-cases.
After that, if you didn't get what you wanted, tough luck. These Pokémon are out there in the community. Go look somewhere else for them.
I repeat, do not contact me begging for stuff or even trying to annoy me into fulfilling your wishes once this giveaway is closed. It won't work.

I'll try to distribute as much as possible this weekend.

People also keep asking me about the future of this giveaway. The simple answer is...
I do not know if this giveaway will return in Generation VII yet.
I'm interested in continuing this giveaway with new additions, but that really depends on my ability to easily clone large quantities on my Generation VII game(s). No idea if I'll be able to do that.
If I won't, there will be no giveaway.

Last edited:
The Pokémon you want: Shuppet
Your in-game name: Puppy
Your Pokémon: Whismur
Your Pokémon's level: 10
Your Pokémon's gender: Female
Have you set the correct GTS message (Nelson Tangela)? Yes

Neat-o!

Last edited:
Pokemon wanted: Litwick
IGN: Darren
Pokemon deposited: Tympole
Pokemon level: 3
Pokemon Gender: Female

Alright, thank you once more for sharing, and have a good night!
Thank you. I will.

Time's up. This will be it from me for tonight and October.
I'll check once more after I get up and before I close this giveaway. Should be ~10 hours from now.

I feel that I need to make this clear right now and for the next 7 days. (I still remember how it went the last time I closed this giveaway.)

Today is Tuesday the 25th. This means that one week from today, on November 1st, I will close this giveaway and let the Wi-Fi Moderators close this thread.
Once that happens, I won't be distributing anymore of these Pokémon. Get whatever you want before then and do not send me or LegoFigure11 messages begging for free stuff once this thread is closed. (This includes Hoopa trades. Pick them up before November.)
Yes, Pokémon get sniped.
The simple truth is that, just because you've posted a request, does not mean that you're entitled to anything here. There were a bunch of people who did not get this the last time.

My advice would be to use better fodder Pokémon like Whismur in a lot of the "My Pokémon was sniped! Do something Nelson!"-cases.
After that, if you didn't get what you wanted, tough luck. These Pokémon are out there in the community. Go look somewhere else for them.
I repeat, do not contact me begging for stuff or even trying to annoy me into fulfilling your wishes once this giveaway is closed. It won't work.

People also keep asking me about the future of this giveaway. The simple answer is...
I'm interested in continuing this giveaway with new additions, but that really depends on my ability to easily clone large quantities on my Generation VII game(s). No idea if I'll be able to do that.

The Pokémon you want: Landorous
In-game name: Brandy
My Pokémon: Beldum
My Pokémon's level: 1
My Pokémon's gender: -
Have you set the correct GTS message (Nelson Tangela)? yes

even if you don't get to me, seeing how many trades you've done is inspiring

Edit: thank you!

Last edited:
As someone who has been following this thread since the summer, thank you so much for the amazing giveaway you've been running! We all appreciate having people like you give us an opportunity for some great pokémon that we may not get on our own to add to our collections and for competitive purposes. We'll miss you!

The Pokémon you want: Landorus
Your in-game name: Emory
Your Pokémon: Mawile
Your Pokémon's level: 1
Your Pokémon's gender:
Female
Have you set the correct GTS message (Nelson Tangela)? Yes!

EDIT: Whoops didn't see time was up. Thanks so much for doing this!

#303 Mawile ♀
Level 1
Intimidate
Adamant Nature
31|31|31|00|31|31
Fire Fang | Metal Burst | Poison Fang | Seismic Toss
Bred by me. Hatched by nameless88 in the Shabboneau Castle. (Dav / 45631)
Notes: Mawile has the German name Flunkifer. It comes with an Ability Capsule attached
IGN: Fluffy
Deposited a Spoink Lv. 31 female gender
Message (Nelson Tangela)

The Pokémon you want: Smeargle
Your in-game name: Brandon
Your Pokémon's level: 10
Your Pokémon's gender: Male

I just wanted to say thank you for all the effort that you've put into this. My friend told me about this giveaway, and gengar is one of my absolute favorite pokemon, so I joined the forum. I'm super excited with all the pokemon you've shared and that I've gotten to get a glimpse into what I think will be a cool community to join. I hope you had an awesome halloween weekend when not at work and dishing out awesome ghosts. Everyone involved in this is just rad. Have a great night.

Just wanted to thank you for the amazing and creative giveaway you hosted through all this time! I think we can all agree that the amount of work and dedication you put in this was amazing. Again, thanks a lot :)

Have a nice day, and happy Halloween :D!

The Pokémon you want: Rotom
Your in-game name: Carlos
Your Pokémon's level: 8
Your Pokémon's gender: Male

Thank you for this amazing giveaway! :)

The Pokémon you want:

#355 Duskull♂
Level 1
Frisk
Adamant Nature
31|31|31|00|31|31
Destiny Bond | Haze | Imprison | Memento

Your in-game name: Jaiden
Your Pokémon: Shroomish
Your Pokémon's level: Lv. 10

Thanks!

Sniped :(

The Pokémon you want:

#355 Duskull♂
Level 1
Frisk
Adamant Nature
31|31|31|00|31|31
Destiny Bond | Haze | Imprison | Memento

Your in-game name: Jaiden
Your Pokémon: Duskull
Your Pokémon's level: Lv. 1

Thanks!

Last edited:

The giveaway is over (for) now.
DO NOT POST BEYOND THIS POST.

I'll edit here with whatever I and Legofigure11 were able to find in a moment.

These have been sent.

MXBrandy's Landorus
dreamTech's Landorus
BumblesW's Smeargle
BurningBerserker's Rotom

Yes, Pokémon get sniped.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)