Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Pokémon requested: Lunala
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: 11 male
  • IGN: CharChar

• Pokémon requested: Toxicroak
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: 1 female
  • IGN: MimikyuChar

Hi Eisen! Nice to see that the factory is back.
Pokémon requested: Lunala
Level and gender of the cutiefly: 12, male
IGN: Luke

As always, thank you in advance.

• Pokémon requested: Amoonguss
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: Female, Lv.9 (Caught in a Level Ball)
  • IGN: Joseph

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sent to: Marrilandra, Krusiv, saltysethwin, Shikdum22, GRONQ, Leader Wallace, CharTheMimikyu x2, EngyAlkeKengy!, RandomN00b, 3heartschall, Pikanium, HgSimon, StarPlatinum, corystevenbrooks and Kommo-o

microchip : Unfortunately, I couldn't find your Cutiefly, it may have gotten sniped? :\

Omastar68 : I'm sorry, the last 2 Kyogre were requested before yours, it will get restocked next week...!

TheRealGianni : Sadly, the last Lunala was requested shortly before yours, you will have to wait for next week's restock...!

D: ikr so un-noice of them. Yea I already have Ho-oh in my dex, I just selected it from the list. Tried again without a nickname, Level 10 male :')
This is so strange, I still can't see it! I'm out of ideas of what could be the problem :( We can schedule a direct trade if you want, let me know when you would be available!

[USER=291756 said:
Omastar68[/USER] : I'm sorry, the last 2 Kyogre were requested before yours, it will get restocked next week...!
!
Ah ok. I didn't look at OT but you used the shiny sprite for Xerneas so I imagine it's a normal Kyogre and my Cutiefly got sniped. Just as well since you're out of them but it's probably a hack^^

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
  • Pokémon requested: Drifblim
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: male lvl 11
  • IGN: Rob

• Pokémon requested: Hitmontop
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: male lvl 10

• Pokémon requested: Heatran
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: female lvl 11
Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)