[CLOSED] Eisen's Battle Tree Factory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, I'm super excited for it!! :D I'm planning on streaming my first playthrough right on release this Friday actually, in case anybody is interested in that! I've been staying away from all spoilers and leaks, so I'll go into it completely blind!
How about you, will you be playing?
I’ve got Shield on pre-order, should be receiving it in my mail on Friday (it better be there!!!). Can’t wait!!!!!!!!!! Despite all the rough publicity, I still reckon it’ll be excellent. I’ll watch out for your stream, see if I can watch and play at the same time, lol. Are you disappointed by the Galar Pokédex?

Requesting: Moltres - Timid HP Grass
Deposited: Cutiefly female Lv.1 Premier Ball
IGN: Pat

Thanks, once again! :)

Last edited:
Pokemon deposited: Cutiefly, level 10, male, netball
Pokemon requested:Vileplume
IGN: Rachel

Pokemon deposited: Cutiefly, level 10, female, net ball
Pokemon requested: Victreebel
IGN: Yuechen

Thanks a lot:D

Last edited:
Requesting: Scope Lens Terrakion
Deposited: Cutiefly, repeat ball, male, level 10
IGN: Alexander

Many thanks!

Last edited:
Pokemon deposited: Cutiefly, level 1, female, pokeball
Pokemon requested: Excadrill (mold breaker)
IGN: Annine

Pokemon deposited: Cutiefly, level 1, female, pokeball
Pokemon requested: Basculin (naughty)
IGN: yyy

Many thanks!

Last edited:
I got a Pinsir but not yours, my Cutiefly was sniped when you tried to take it.
At first I thought I got your Pinsir through a cloning glitch because I got a lvl 100 shiny jolly one. But then I noticed it didn't the right attacks nor your username.

Ah well, I'll ask for it again after the last 4 pokémon I want. ^^
Nevertheless, thank you for the pokémon !

Pokémon requested: Aurorus modest Snow warning
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: level 1, male in a nestball
IGN: Jérémy

Pokémon requested: Mega Pidgeot timid
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: level 1, male in a nest ball

Thank you in advance! :)

Last edited:
Hello Eisen

Pokemon requested: cinccino d tier
pokemon deposited: cutiefly level 36 female calm nature
IGN CrystalTipps

Pokemon requested: darmanitan b tier
Pokemon deposited : cutiefly level level 21 female rash nature
IGN: GBunglezippy

Thanks a lot

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sent to: csoda, stripytanuki, YCWU2602 x2, Kucanine, yyy x2, BlazingBarrager, Immiuhra x2 and oldman x2

C y 1: Sorry, but there are 2 Dewgong sets, you'll have to let me know which one you were requesting...!

hope you're having a great day :)
Thanks, hope you are as well!

I’ve got Shield on pre-order, should be receiving it in my mail on Friday (it better be there!!!). Can’t wait!!!!!!!!!! Despite all the rough publicity, I still reckon it’ll be excellent. I’ll watch out for your stream, see if I can watch and play at the same time, lol. Are you disappointed by the Galar Pokédex?
I had preordered LGPE from Amazon and got it a week late, so I'm taking no chances and I'll buy a digital copy instead this time! I think the game looks really nice from the few trailers I've watched, though I'll wait to play before any sort of verdict! The removal of some Pokémon was a bit disappointing at first, but I don't find it to be a huge deal personally, it'll be all the more hype when they reappear in future games. I do like the idea that this will create radically different metagames, so I'm looking forward to it in a way!

Also, glad to see I'm not the only one picking Shield! :P

I got a Pinsir but not yours, my Cutiefly was sniped when you tried to take it.
At first I thought I got your Pinsir through a cloning glitch because I got a lvl 100 shiny jolly one. But then I noticed it didn't the right attacks nor your username.
Ahhhh, so it got sniped! Then this explains the communication error, I bet the sniper sent his Pinsir at the very same moment I sent mine, and that's why it bugged out for me, and why I couldn't see your Cutiefly anymore after. What a coincidence!

Requesting: Thundurus-T - Timid HP Ice
Depositing: Cutiefly Lv.1 Premier Ball

I had preordered LGPE from Amazon and got it a week late, so I'm taking no chances and I'll buy a digital copy instead this time! I think the game looks really nice from the few trailers I've watched, though I'll wait to play before any sort of verdict! The removal of some Pokémon was a bit disappointing at first, but I don't find it to be a huge deal personally, it'll be all the more hype when they reappear in future games. I do like the idea that this will create radically different metagames, so I'm looking forward to it in a way!

Also, glad to see I'm not the only one picking Shield! :P
Sigh, I pre-ordered from Amazon. They say it’ll be in my mailbox on the day...hopefully! Otherwise, I might as well focus on your stream, lol.

My friend insisted on Sword, so I got Shield by default. Doesn’t bother me, I was gonna pick Shield anyway. I usually go for the 2nd game, as fewer people pick it, and exclusives from the 2nd game tend to be a bit harder to come by as a result.

You’re right about GF likely reintroducing previous Gen mons with each new game, though, lol. People will still get excited and saves their creative department a bit of effort.

And I love the fact that the meta will change almost completely! Little bit sad that all previous Mythicals/Legendaries are not included (except Mew), but excited for new Legendaries! Which starter will you pick?

Last edited:
Pokémon requested: Heatran
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: level 11, female
IGN: Lili

Hf with SwSh! Your team write-ups on the Battle Tree thread are some of my favorite content on this site, so I hope there is a fun battle facility in this one :toast: and that the 50% berries are available of course!

Last edited:
Pokémon requested: Zapdos (Modest, @Terrain Seed)
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: level 1, female, quick ball
IGN: Nate
big ups my man

Pokemon deposited: Cutiefly, level 9, male, netball
Pokemon requested:Water Absorb Quagsire

Pokemon deposited: Cutiefly, level 10, female, net ball
Pokemon requested: Sheer Force Kingler

Last edited:
Game 1:
Pokémon requested: Kommo-o (modest)
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: level 11, female, normal poké ball
IGN: Enrryko

Game 2:
Pokémon requested: Swampert (adamant)
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: level 9, male, normal poké ball
IGN: Enrryko

Thanks

Last edited:
Pokémon requested: Shiftry
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: level 1, female, pokeball

Pokémon requested: Kingler (sheer force)
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: level 1, male, pokeball

Many thanks!

Last edited:
Requesting: Relaxed Swampert
Deposited: Cutiefly, repeat ball, female, level 12
IGN: Alexander

Many thanks!

Last edited:
Thank you for the pokémon ! I'd like to request two more please. :)

Pokémon requested: Pachirisu impish
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: level 1, female in a nestball

Pokémon requested: Mismagius timid
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: level 1, female in a nest ball

Last edited:
Hello Eisen

Pokemon requested: Porygon-2 sassy nature ( a-rank)
Pokemon deposited: cutiefly level 21 female careful nature
IGN GBunglezippy

Pokemon requested: Mr Mime female timid nature (b-rank)
Pokemon deposited: cutiefly level 24 female gentle nature
IGN CrystalTipps

Ps I asked for Mr.mine on gts (don't know if need the full stop.? ) in his name

Cheers

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sent to: stripytanuki, UninspiredLunch, csoda, YCWU2602 x2, 3heartschall x2, yyy, C y 1, Kucanine, Immiuhra x2 and oldman

Ps I asked for Mr.mine on gts (don't know if need the full stop.? ) in his name
Unfortunately I think it didn't get registered properly on the GTS, since I couldn't see your Cutiefly. I checked and the GTS spells it "Mr. Mime" with the full stop and space, so I think you'll need to reproduce that exactly.

Sigh, I pre-ordered from Amazon. They say it’ll be in my mailbox on the day...hopefully! Otherwise, I might as well focus on your stream, lol.

My friend insisted on Sword, so I got Shield by default. Doesn’t bother me, I was gonna pick Shield anyway. I usually go for the 2nd game, as fewer people pick it, and exclusives from the 2nd game tend to be a bit harder to come by as a result.

You’re right about GF likely reintroducing previous Gen mons with each new game, though, lol. People will still get excited and saves their creative department a bit of effort.

And I love the fact that the meta will change almost completely! Little bit sad that all previous Mythicals/Legendaries are not included (except Mew), but excited for new Legendaries! Which starter will you pick?
Well, it's likely that you won't have any issues with the shipment, I don't think these things happen a lot. But after looking forward to playing on release day and then having to wait an entire week, I'm not taking the chance again lol

I'm 95% sure I'll go with Sobble, but who knows, maybe I'll have a change of heart when I see all 3 in front of me haha. Do you know which you'll be picking?

Hf with SwSh! Your team write-ups on the Battle Tree thread are some of my favorite content on this site, so I hope there is a fun battle facility in this one :toast: and that the 50% berries are available of course!
That's so nice of you to say!! Thanks for the kind words, I'm happy you enjoy those posts, I love reporting about Tree stuff haha!
Hope you have fun with SwSh too, if you're planning on getting it!

Pokemon requested: Octillery
Pokemon deposited: cutiefly level 1 female pokeball

Pokemon requested: Pachirisu
Pokemon deposited: cutiefly level 1 female pokeball

Many thanks!

Last edited:
Pokemon deposited: Cutiefly, level 10, female, netball
Pokemon requested:Simipour

Pokemon deposited: Cutiefly, level 10, male, net ball
Pokemon requested: Beast ball Gyarados Mega

Last edited:
Requesting: Zapdos - Modest HP Ice
Deposited: Cutiefly male Lv.1 Premier Ball

Well, it's likely that you won't have any issues with the shipment, I don't think these things happen a lot. But after looking forward to playing on release day and then having to wait an entire week, I'm not taking the chance again lol

I'm 95% sure I'll go with Sobble, but who knows, maybe I'll have a change of heart when I see all 3 in front of me haha. Do you know which you'll be picking?
Got an email saying it has shipped, so hopefully will be getting it tomorrow! I’m fairly certain I’m going with Scorbunny, as I almost always go with Fire starters (with the exception of UM Popplio). And I like the Band-Aid on its nose, lol. I always SR for nature with starters, despite knowing that I can win with anything in-game. Are you going to SR for nature/gender?

Last edited:
Thank you for the pokémon ! I'd like to request two more please. :)

Pokémon requested: Escavalier brave
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: level 1, female in a nestball

Pokémon requested: Accelgor timid
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: level 1, male in a nest ball

Last edited:
Pokemon requested: Aegislash Quiet
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: Level 7 Male
IGN: Shogun

Cheers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 20)