[CLOSED] Eisen's Battle Tree Factory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sent to: NylaTheWolf, nicolino_pn3vn, BlazingBarrager, hashtag_rich, akagaminoshanks, Portaloky, gotham, Garyoak19992, J1l7 and Mac_Korona

Portaloky (for Suicune): Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find the Cutiefly, it may have been sniped? :/

As mentioned in the FAQ, I don't do direct trades for this giveaway. Since he is the only person getting sniped that much, are you sure he doing everything correctly? Is he locking the level to 91-100 and asking for the right gender? Also, why can he not make his own account?

----------------------

Empty stocks will be refilled a bit later this week, because of reasons that will be revealed once I restock! :P
Okay, I'll deposit another one in Ultra sun then.

Requested: Suicune
Gender and level of cutiefly: male lvl 11
IGN: Lucas

Thanks for Always providing These pokemon!

Sent to: NylaTheWolf, nicolino_pn3vn, BlazingBarrager, hashtag_rich, akagaminoshanks, Portaloky, gotham, Garyoak19992, J1l7 and Mac_Korona

Portaloky (for Suicune): Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find the Cutiefly, it may have been sniped? :/

As mentioned in the FAQ, I don't do direct trades for this giveaway. Since he is the only person getting sniped that much, are you sure he doing everything correctly? Is he locking the level to 91-100 and asking for the right gender? Also, why can he not make his own account?

----------------------

Empty stocks will be refilled a bit later this week, because of reasons that will be revealed once I restock! :P
Okay, fair enough. I'll make sure he's locking the level to 91-100. I don't know why I didn't do that sooner :P

It wasn't sending him the email to confirm his account, so thats why.

Thanks for my Gengar though!

• Pokémon requested: Alolan Ninetales
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: Lvl 1 Impish Male
  • IGN: Nyla

Last edited:
Could I please get a Incineroar?

Pokémon requested: Incineroar
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: level 11 female
IGN: Almedha

Thanks for the giveaway.

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sent to: akagaminoshanks, nicolino_pn3vn, Portaloky, NylaTheWolf, Pink Floyd and Mac_Korona

gotham : Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find your Cutiefly, it may have gotten sniped? :\

john_staymoose : I'm very sorry, I forgot to tag you yesterday! I couldn't send the Tyranitar because the last one in stock had gotten requested shortly before yours :S

----------------------

The legendaries have been caught (that's the hardest part!) and the next update is close to completion! I will also be revamping a few of the current sets as they go out of stock in the upcoming week. The mini-giveaway winners will also be announced at the same time when the update goes live!

Sent to: akagaminoshanks, nicolino_pn3vn, Portaloky, NylaTheWolf, Pink Floyd and Mac_Korona

gotham : Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find your Cutiefly, it may have gotten sniped? :\

john_staymoose : I'm very sorry, I forgot to tag you yesterday! I couldn't send the Tyranitar because the last one in stock had gotten requested shortly before yours :S

----------------------

The legendaries have been caught (that's the hardest part!) and the next update is close to completion! I will also be revamping a few of the current sets as they go out of stock in the upcoming week. The mini-giveaway winners will also be announced at the same time when the update goes live!
Yes unfortunatelly. let’s try with another pokemon, no problem eisenherz

Pokemon requested: Thundurus Therian
Pokemon deposited: Cutiefly, level 9, male, net ball
IGN: Yuechen

Pokemon requested: Greninja
Pokemon deposited: Cutiefly, level 11, male, quick ball
IGN: Rachel

Thanks a lot:D

Last edited:

Z The Zeraora

Banned deucer.
  • Pokémon requested: Ludicolo
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: Lv 12, Female, in a Net Ball
  • IGN: Maria
Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

----------------------

Thank you!

Pokemon Requested: Torkoal
Level and Gender of the Cutiefly: level 1 Naughty Female
IGN: Nyla

Last edited:
  • Pokémon requested: TAPU KOKO
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: 54 Male (JPN)
  • IGN: GRONQ

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sent to: akagaminoshanks x2, gotham, nicolino_pn3vn, john_staymoose, madmav, YCWU2602 x2, Mac_Korona, Z The Zeraora, NylaTheWolf and GRONQ

All empty stocks have been refilled and finally, the new additions have made their way! :D

These are the last new additions to this giveaway, which started with 50 Pokémon and ends with 100!! I will still update a few sets (about 5) when their stock runs out to finish things off. I hope everyone enjoyed the giveaway and this VGC 2018 season!

------------------------------

Mini-giveaway results

Here were the answers:
1. A Mega Pokémon: Mega Lopunny
2. A mono-gender Pokémon: Nidoqueen
3. A Pokémon from an evolutionary line which is already featured on this giveaway: Porygon-Z
4. A Pokémon which, given its encounter locations in-game, lives in the sea, but is not Water-type: Malamar ----> This was a misleading question! I always thought Inkay was encountered in the sea, but I realized I was wrong when I caught one to breed, to my embarrassment! Since this was my mistake, I accepted any valid answer to this question (Dragonite, Dhelmise) as well as Malamar. Sorry!
5. A starter Pokémon: Primarina

And here are the winners!
lawson33, gaarasword, Pr1de, Vaporeon, Twin, Naruhodou, LerisaBebelabs, YCWU2602 and Dargarok
Congratulations! Each of you may pick any 3 Pokémon from my collection! Let me know by PM what you would like to get!

Pokemon requested: Mamoswine
Pokemon deposited: Cutiefly, level 11, male, net ball
IGN: Yuechen

Pokemon requested: Lopunny
Pokemon deposited: Cutiefly, level 12, male, quick ball
IGN: Rachel

Thanks a lot:D

Last edited:
  • Pokémon requested: Porygon-Z
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: Level 10 male
  • IGN: Jiffy

• Pokémon requested: Raikou
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: Level 1 female
  • IGN: Jiffy

Prikki

formerly AtomicFish
Pokemon requested: Hydreigon
Level and gender of Cutiefly: Level 11, female
IGN: Christian

Thanks!

Last edited:
Request: Virizion
Deposit: lv 11 male Cutiefly in Great ball
IGN: Cheila
Message: I want to trade for a pokémon that is strong in battles

Thanks!

Last edited:
Pokémon requested: Oranguru
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: lv 55 female, Poke Ball
IGN: Ladeyna

Pokémon requested: Nidoqueen
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: lv 26 female, Poke Ball
IGN: Rael

Thanks once again!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)