[CLOSED] Eisen's Battle Tree Factory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sent to: C y 1, Deadone01, nicolino_pn3vn, p53oscar, StarPlatinum, gotham, NylaTheWolf x2, Mac_Korona x2, Triste Sister, robertgnr x2, GRONQ, Pr1de and akagaminoshanks x4

robertgnr (for Lopunny): Unfortunately, it seems like the Cutiefly got sniped :(

akagaminoshanks : Please don't delete your request posts, simply edit them to cross them out.
I'm sorry, but i don't know how to cross them out. Please, may you explain me how to do that please?
However, thank you for your perfect job, really thank you! Eisenherz

Hi! I need a pokemon please

Pokémon requested: Greninja
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: Level 1, female
IGN: NIK

For the last time, i've delete my last request because i don't know how to cross out the post, and i hope you will teach me with an example how to do that.[/2]

Last edited:
Pokémon requested: Primarina
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: lv 12 male
IGN: Rob

Pokémon requested: Drifblim
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: lv 11 female

Pokémon requested: Porygon-Z
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: lv 12 female

Thanks!!

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sent to: akagaminoshanks, C y 1, gotham, StarPlatinum, Grimreminder09, Deadone01, weihaojoshua, Triste Sister, hashtag_rich, Mac_Korona, nicolino_pn3vn, Serperior Sweep, GRONQ and robertgnr x3

madmav : Unfortunately, I couldn't find your Cutiefly, it may have gotten sniped? :/

I'm sorry, but i don't know how to cross them out. Please, may you explain me how to do that please?
However, thank you for your perfect job, really thank you! Eisenherz
Sure!
Edit the post, and put:
Code:
[S]
at the start of your post, and:
Code:
[/S]
at the end of the post, this will strike through all the text. Alternatively, if you are using the rich text editor (which is on by default) to post, you can select all the text and do ctrl+s, or use the S button in the toolbar.

If for some reason you're not able to use strike through, please never delete your posts, it's better to leave them as they are than delete them.

Hi,

Pokemon requested: Incineroar
Lvl and gender of Cutiefly: male lvl 12
IGN: Gianmarco
Trade message: I want to trade for a Pokémon that is strong in battles.

Last edited:
Sent to: akagaminoshanks, C y 1, gotham, StarPlatinum, Grimreminder09, Deadone01, weihaojoshua, Triste Sister, hashtag_rich, Mac_Korona, nicolino_pn3vn, Serperior Sweep, GRONQ and robertgnr x3

madmav : Unfortunately, I couldn't find your Cutiefly, it may have gotten sniped? :/

Sure!
Edit the post, and put:
Code:
[S]
at the start of your post, and:
Code:
[/S]
at the end of the post, this will strike through all the text. Alternatively, if you are using the rich text editor (which is on by default) to post, you can select all the text and do ctrl+s, or use the S button in the toolbar.

If for some reason you're not able to use strike through, please never delete your posts, it's better to leave them as they are than delete them.
Eisenherz thank you very much, i did it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)