[CLOSED] Eisen's Battle Tree Factory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sent to: C y 1, YCWU2602 x2, _SuperSaiyan_, Vsl x2, OutrageIsOU, SteelixPrismGX, Canchafobico, alan_spurs , Eclypse, booty muncher 2000, mertyville and DenderPro

HgSimon : Salamence is currently out of stock, please make sure to check before requesting...!

booty muncher 2000 (for Reshiram and Kyurem): Unfortunately, I couldn't find your two Cutiefly, did they both get sniped? :/
no they didnt get sniped. i put my one for reshiram after i got the zekrom and when i do get the reshiram ill put the one for kyurem.

Last edited:
Four down, two more to go!

Pokemon Requested: Amoonguss
Level/Gender of the Cutiefly: Male, Level 11 (nest ball, named Noobis)
IGN: Caitlyn

Thanks as always!

Last edited:
Pokemon requested: Talonflame
Pokemon deposited: Cutiefly, level 11, male, net ball
IGN: Rachel

Pokemon requested: Tornadus
Pokemon deposited: Cutiefly, level 12, female, net ball
IGN: Yuechen

Thanks a lot:D

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sent to: _SuperSaiyan_, C y 1, Xaviere, booty muncher 2000, Canchafobico, mertyville, OutrageIsOU, DenderPro, SteelixPrismGX and YCWU2602 x2

no they didnt get sniped. i put my one for reshiram after i got the zekrom and when i do get the reshiram ill put the one for kyurem.
I see, please don't post requests in advance if the Cutiefly aren't deposited. Once I post a distribution wave, I only go back to previous posts for archival purposes, it would be too inconvenient and confusing for me to have to track old posts for upcoming deposits (also, it would be unfair to let people request things in advance for when they go out of stock).

Pokemon requested: Salazzle
Pokemon deposited: Cutiefly, level 12, male, net ball
IGN: Yuechen

Pokemon requested: Crobat
Pokemon deposited: Cutiefly, level 11, female, net ball
IGN: Rachel

Thanks a lot:D

Last edited:
Deposited lv 1 male cutiefly
Pokemon wanted yveltal
IGN: Dragokid

NB: I ALREADY RECEIVED THE POKEMON, JUST DONT KNOE HOW TO STRIKEOUT ( :facepalm:

Last edited:
Sent to: _SuperSaiyan_, C y 1, Xaviere, booty muncher 2000, Canchafobico, mertyville, OutrageIsOU, DenderPro, SteelixPrismGX and YCWU2602 x2

I see, please don't post requests in advance if the Cutiefly aren't deposited. Once I post a distribution wave, I only go back to previous posts for archival purposes, it would be too inconvenient and confusing for me to have to track old posts for upcoming deposits (also, it would be unfair to let people request things in advance for when they go out of stock).
ight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)