Closed! For all my RNG abused and SR'd Pokémon, check my new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok this is for myself could you RNG me a non shiny 6iv Naive gible,teach it outrage and send it over bank for my 5IV Adamant gale wings fletchling or 5IV sports Ball pinsir?

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Ok this is for myself could you RNG me a non shiny 6iv Naive gible,teach it outrage and send it over bank for my 5IV Adamant gale wings fletchling or 5IV sports Ball pinsir?
I already have flawless Fletchlings and Pinsir's. You should make a thread with mons so people can see what you bred and caught. :)

Buckert :D
Could you do this (shamelessly used your format :P)?

Mild | Pressure | Dive Ball (or maybe luxuray, I can't decide, what do you think?)
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (or something close)
Kyurem Untouched
Notes: need Earth Power

The only thing I can offer which may be of slight interest to you is a shiny Hawlucha, in luxury ball, female, adamant (31/31/31/x/31/31), unburden, with: agility/baton pass/ally switch/quick guard. Bred my me hatched by SV match.

Buckert

Yeah I can do that. :) Would like to know if you can have both Kyurem-B and Kyurem-W on 1 XY game. You'll have to wait for a bit though, need to do all HP Ditto's and Shiny Registeel first. :D

Yeah I can do that. :) Would like to know if you can have both Kyurem-B and Kyurem-W on 1 XY game. You'll have to wait for a bit though, need to do all HP Ditto's and Shiny Registeel first. :D
Can you breed naive 6iv gibles in 6 gen or do you prefer to RNG it?Whatever you,what would you like for it?

Edit:Could you allow me to borrow an HP ice ditto?I am gonna breed HP ice Abra,I can give you one penta perfect female for Gible and borrowing ditto?

I'm not sure, but I have a dreaded feeling that you can have only one in the game...
Don't mind waiting, its one of my better qualities :)

Buckert

Can you breed naive 6iv gibles in 6 gen or do you prefer to RNG it?Whatever you,what would you like for it?

Edit:Could you allow me to borrow an HP ice ditto?I am gonna breed HP ice Abra,I can give you one penta perfect female for Gible and borrowing ditto?
I'm not interested. And I'm not going to lend my Pokémon. sorry.

I'm not sure, but I have a dreaded feeling that you can have only one in the game...
Don't mind waiting, its one of my better qualities :)
Great!

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Hello buckert! I'm interested in your NON-shiny registeel. Any breeding projects you need done? (btw, is that scatterbug alright?)

Buckert

Hello buckert! I'm interested in your NON-shiny registeel. Any breeding projects you need done? (btw, is that scatterbug alright?)
Scatterbug is perfect! Not sure what I want for it though, need to check which parents I have in my Pokébank. Will let you know when I get access to my DS again. :)

ditto
Timid | Limber
31 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 30 | 30
Rock Untouched

hey buckert! I'm dying for this guy :) I can offer KB shiny sableye, my own quick ball Xerneas (aka nicknamable) 31/x/31/31/29 I believe/31 I'll double check that spD if interested, also have some HGSS ball pokes and other matching ball females :) please lmk!

Buckert

ditto
Timid | Limber
31 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 30 | 30
Rock Untouched

hey buckert! I'm dying for this guy :) I can offer KB shiny sableye, my own quick ball Xerneas (aka nicknamable) 31/x/31/31/29 I believe/31 I'll double check that spD if interested, also have some HGSS ball pokes and other matching ball females :) please lmk!
I'll post on your wall when I get home and when I have time to trade. :) Have more stuff to do xD

As for now, I'm not going to take any further trade- or RNG requests. Have a lot to do now.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Just stopping by to say awesome thread! Keep up the good work. :)
Thanks for the kind words in my shop! Though we've got very different threads and philosophies, I can definitely appreciate all the hard work you've put into this awesome (and expansive, holy cow!) thread. Let me know if I can ever get anything for you :)

Buckert

Update 12-04-2014

Updated my Vivillon collection. :)

Timid | Compoundeyes | Male | Premier Ball
31 | 12 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Vivillon 252 Sp.Atk / 6 Sp.Def / 252 Spe
Sleep Powder | Quiver Dance | Hurricane | Bug Buzz

Timid | Compoundeyes | Male | Net Ball
31 | 02 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 30
Sleep Powder | Quiver Dance | Hurricane | Hidden Power Fire

Timid | Compoundeyes | Male | Nest Ball
31 | 18 | 30 | 30 | 30 | 30
Sleep Powder | Quiver Dance | Hurricane | Hidden Power Fighting

Modest | Compoundeyes | Male | Dive Ball
31 | 10 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Vivillon 6 Hp / 252 Sp.Atk / 252 Spe

Modest | Compoundeyes | Male | Repeat Ball
31 | 14 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31

Modest | Compoundeyes | Male | Quick Ball
31 | 11 | 30 | 31 | 30 | 30
Sleep Powder | Quiver Dance | Hurricane | Hidden Power Rock

This is what I need:

Pokémon: Landorus (either form will be fine, I have the Reveal Glass)
Nature: Jolly
Shiny?: Yes
Ability: Sand Force
Ball: Luxury
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Tutor Moves: Stealth Rock (feel free to add other tutor moves for your own personal redistribution)

If I could get 2 of this particular Pokémon, but with the second being Adamant, that'd be awesome. Feel free to CMT.
Would you still like an HP Fire Modest Ocean Scatterbug in an egg for this capture project?

I see you like Vivillion patterns. I'd be willing to breed you a High Plains one to your specifications for your thundurus. Would you be interested?

Buckert

Would you still like an HP Fire Modest Ocean Scatterbug in an egg for this capture project?
Entei the Swift was going to do that one for me as well :/ and at this point I don't really have the time to replace a Pokémon I already have, for just 1 IV point.

I see you like Vivillion patterns. I'd be willing to breed you a High Plains one to your specifications for your thundurus. Would you be interested?
I do like the offer of the High Plains Vivillon, but I don't really feel like I want to trade my Thundurus for that. I can trade you Ditto's or I can do you a 6th gen breeding project. Let me know.

i just want to ask how's the ghastly doing ? Again, no rush :)
Hm, I haven't had any time to get to it yet xD on a lot throughout the day at the office, but when I get home I had loads of other stuff to do >_> I'll try to get at it tomorrow, after this wednesday I'm sure I have more spare time. :) Yours is first on the list now.

Timid Gastly Master Ball with Pain Split, Trick, HP Ice for TyVip
Mild Shiny Kyurem Luxury Ball with Earth Power for evan0913
Special request for Entei The Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)