Closed! For all my RNG abused and SR'd Pokémon, check my new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Buckert do you have any projects you need done? I'm waiting for ORAS to come up before tackling completing my National Dex and I want something to do in the meantime.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
I didnt think it was useful but the parent had the move. No it is a male shiny.
Buckert I can nickname Lissandra 's shiny Charmander if that helps anything :3
Well in that case it's not of any use for me. However, I am willing to give you my Kyogre for free if you want. :)

Hey Buckert do you have any projects you need done? I'm waiting for ORAS to come up before tackling completing my National Dex and I want something to do in the meantime.
Meh I can't even think of stuff I want to do myself. xD But if you are bored, breed a non shiny female version of the Charmander mentioned above. ^

As for now,
Update 05-11-2014​

Caught this Mesprit for Togie. This Mesprit, nicknamed Gema, is fully redistributable, and can be obtained from Togie. I did not keep a copy with the nickname. :) Unnicknamed version is non-redis, just like all my other Pokémon.

Naive | Levitate | Heal Ball
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Mesprit Untouched

Also caught this beauty, this time the whole process was done by myself! (Finding a seed, abusing TID/SID, advancing frames, capturing in 4 balls)

Timid | Pressure
31 | 14 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Deoxys Untouched

Just like my Mew, probably not a Pokémon I'd trade for just random stuff. Guess this will be the final update for ORAS, I pre-ordered both and I can pick them up friday november 28th, finally.​

May I have this Naïve Ditto? I'd like to breed a Froakie with it. Also, I still like your Quiet and Brave Kyogre and Groudon. :P

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
I'd love to have this Ditto please o3o

Quiet | Limber
00 | 00 | 00 | 00 | 00 | 00
ZERO Untouched

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder

May I have this Naïve Ditto? I'd like to breed a Froakie with it. Also, I still like your Quiet and Brave Kyogre and Groudon. :P
Sure ^^ Have you added my FC? You can also trade the Ditto if you want. :)

Can I get hp ground and rock dittos?
Pick one.
I'd love to have this Ditto please o3o

Quiet | Limber
00 | 00 | 00 | 00 | 00 | 00
ZERO Untouched
Sure ^^ Have you added my FC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)