Closed. Will open new shop soon though :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that's totally fine. I had decided that Plusle and Minun were too frail for their two most useful EMs (Discharge and Wish)... so yeah... by the way, I'm interested in your Dream Ball Storm Drain Shellos :)
Also forgot to mention if you want a nickname for Shellos?

I am also just gonna start breeding Shellos as soon as I am done with what I'm doing. =)

Remedy is ready to trade for Minun and Plusle! ^^

Let me know when your ready to trade - also, I just trade a random Pokemon for the 2nd Pokemon traded, correct?
yeah you can just throw whatever you want at me XD Minun might take awhile because MeniRedi is being retarded at the moment.

Priority Standings (orders and checklist):

numerouno's order:
Timid Charmander
Timid Voltorb

Artic's order:
Clone of Tyrantrum
Abra (being bred from 3 iv parent right now)

mikasuar90's order:
Piplup (being bred from a flawless parent)

Acam333's order:
Growlithe (Intimidate)
Clone of Tyrantrum

Lockiegengar12's order:
Grimer
Bold Natu

EV's order:
Plusle

richja's order:
Murkrow

Sylveongirl's order:
Plusle
Minun

Hey, just wanted to follow up and see if you have the Prankster Murkrow ready.
YAY A LONG WEEKEND! I plan to get EVERYTHING done this weekend so please stay patient for a while longer! :) Thanks guys

Going to update soon (Thanks to the people who gave me some of their original parents!):

Would you be interested in the shiny charizard in my thread for your shiny aurorus? You can have semi-redis rights.

Interested in

Chinchou
Bold
31/xx/31/31/31/31
None | Volt Absorb

and

Venipede
Adamant
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Spikes, Toxic Spikes | Speed Boost

for one of my Chansey and Gastly! PM me when you see this so we can work out the trade.

Would you be interested in the shiny charizard in my thread for your shiny aurorus? You can have semi-redis rights.
I would be into doing that trade! Just to get confirmation, when you say "Semi-Redis rights", do I give it away as No-Redis or Semi-Redis (people sometimes say different things)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)