College

Alumnni and current Students: what college are you attending or have attended?

High school seniors: what college is on your mind or what your prospective college?

For me, I am strongly considering going to Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles, I already got accepted and eveything. me and my family are trying to figure out the money problem.

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I currently attend Case Western Reserve University, in Cleveland, Ohio.

I am a second year BME major, and I plan on attending Law School...but for some reason, my "Student Webpage" says Pre-Med...

Huy

INSTANT BALLS
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I'm currently a freshman Biochem + Molecular Bio major at UC - Davis. Yay finals week.

Applying to Reed college, Lewis and Clark college, UM Amherst, and Hampshire college. UT Austin for backup if something goes wrong. (hooray for auto acceptance of top 10%)

St. Olaf College, transferring to Carleton College next year. I know, Liberal Arts education. Whatever.

Hey batpig our finals week is the same as yours and probably just as shitty. Especially when it's 1 in the morning and I haven't started studying for Sociology yet so...fuck this I gtg.

Virginia Tech, sophomore, industrial and systems engineering.

Likewise, exam week. (Well, actually, exams started last Friday for us.) One down, four more to go. And I definitely spent more time this evening playing Diamond than studying for my engineering economy exam tomorrow. >_>

Going home on Thursday, though, thank God.

graduated high school last year, spent this year working so far, and in a month or so im going travelling around the world for a few months

monkfish

what are birds? we just don't know.
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
university of york, second year BSc computer science

glen come to england e__e

If by college you mean university then I'm set on the London School of Economics. It's ranked the best at economics (mega £££££££ bonuses in the city), is world renowned and is commutable from my home about 1 hour by bus which would save me some money.

Other than that maybe Oxbridge

monkfish

what are birds? we just don't know.
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
If by college you mean university then I'm set on the London School of Economics. It's ranked the best at economics (mega £££££££ bonuses in the city), is world renowned and is commutable from my home about 1 hour by bus which would save me some money.

Other than that maybe Oxbridge
Smarter than the average bear indeed (if you get in)

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I've applied for Mathematics & Physics at Universities of Nottingham, Leicester and Cambridge and UCL. I applied for Physics at Leicester University and Imperial, currently waiting for replies.

I have two semesters left of undergrad, I'm at Purdue University majoring in English with minors in Classical Studies and Medieval/Renaissance Studies. Not sure where I'm going to go for Grad school.

Arkeis

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Third year at Rhode Island School of Design, majoring in Illustration.

Fuck yeah, Art school! :cloud:

5th year biology/geology double major in UofA (U of Alberta) In Western Canada. I also did my frist two years at Mount Royal College, which is an amazing place In Calgary.

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
St. Olaf College, transferring to Carleton College next year. I know, Liberal Arts education. Whatever.

Hey batpig our finals week is the same as yours and probably just as shitty. Especially when it's 1 in the morning and I haven't started studying for Sociology yet so...fuck this I gtg.

i was at st. olaf's like 4 years ago for a national classics convention. hooray small minnesota town!

i went to temple. im out though.

gene

(* ̄(エ) ̄*)
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
applying to:

Caltech
MIT
Columbia - Fu Foundation School of Engineering & Applied Science
Cornell University
Case Western Reserve University
University of Rochester
SUNY Binghamton
University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute

I think I'll get into most, but the school I really want to go to is Caltech :)

I'm in the local community college right now, but I hope to transfer to NJIT after I take all my basic courses for engineering.

Loki

like seashells
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 7 Championwon the 3rd Official Smogon Tournament
i'm an ioe sophomore at michigan

g80 ditch caltech and come to michigan we'll party and stuff

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm in grade 11 and need to start thinking about this. The problem is I dont know if its necessary to go to an American school or not... I will apply to University of Toronto, which is the best rated school in Canada, and something like 19th in the world and I would kind of expect a scholarship based on my marks, but i know I could go to whatever school I wanted to and the allure of ivy league is tempting. Stanford just seems so dreamy lol living down in Cali.

No idea what to do. Looking for a math oriented program, possibly computer science or physics. I'm taking grade 12 advanced functions in grade 11 and getting mid-high 90s, and do little to no homework. Problem with going to an american school is i will end up getting an american job and will have to leave Canada for good, which i don't want to do, cause Toronto is awesome.

I am considering applying to UC Merced, UC Irvine, and UC Santa Barbra. I still have not decided what I want to major in yet. >_>

I'm in grade 11 and need to start thinking about this. The problem is I dont know if its necessary to go to an American school or not... I will apply to University of Toronto, which is the best rated school in Canada, and something like 19th in the world
if you want to go by that rating, mcgill in montreal is 12th overall, just saying =)

depends what you are going into of course

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)