Collision - 1st RU team

Hi, i'm Umbral. This is an Ru Team i put together for the sake of MESSING WITH YOU. And also to introduce a strategy/set i put together below that isn't as applicable in OU as i would have hoped. I thank you for coming and taking a look and welcome your comment/criticisms. Lets get to it

Duel Screens Set up
Uxie @ Light Clay
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Impish Nature
- Memento
- Stealth Rock
- Reflect
- Light Screen
Uxie is my first of two utility pokemon. With its tremendous defensive capabilities, even Tyranitar has trouble dealing with it. I send it out (generally) against physical opponents which Uxie has no trouble abosolutly walling behind Reflect, use the turns my opponents spends pointlessly wailing on me as i set up and finally finish the deal with Memento leaving my target absolutly broken while also giving me a free switch in for either Feraligatr or Sceptile. Uxie's Memento also gives me a chance to level the playing field against set up sweepers that may want to come in and capitalise on Uxie's lack of offensive moves.

Tactical Disruptor
Cofagrigus @ Chesto Berry
Trait: Mummy
EVs: 252 HP / 120 Def / 136 SDef
Calm Nature
- Hex
- Will-O-Wisp
- Rest
- Haze
Set up sweepers beware Will o Wisp and Haze. Cofagrigus is used as a strategy disruption tool. Abilities are suppressed when an enemy pokemon comes in contact with mummy. Haze will clear the field of all stat mods, even behind substitute. Cofagrigus also works very nicely in tandem with Miltank as they both are immune to each other's respective weakness and Miltank can wake a sleeping mummy with Heal Bell.

Dragon Dance Terror
Feraligatr @ Life Orb
Trait: Torrent
EVs: 28 HP / 252 Atk / 228 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Ice Punch
- Earthquake
So to be clear, Feraligatr is my favourite pokemon. With access to dragon dance and protected by Uxie's reflect and light screen, once Feraligatr gets going, few pokemon can stand in his way. Life orb adds onto his fire power (water power?) but also slowely brings his health down to Torrent range for complete overkill. I prefer to use him as a late game sweeper but if played at the right time, Feraligatr can take entire teams down.

Guess I got my Swagga back
Accelgor @ Focus Sash
Trait: Sticky Hold
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Jolly Nature
- Swagger
- Power Swap
- Baton Pass
- Guard Swap/Encore
Fun Set I came up with, This Accelgor comes in early game to confuse the opponent with Swagger, hope for some confusion damage. and the following turn, take back the power boost with power swap. This can also give a targets intimidate stat mod back to it. Accelgor then baton passes his power boost to an appropriate attacker (I like Miltank). Finally, Accelgor can steal defensive boosts from targets with Guard Swap or break them with encore. Guard Swap is handy against targets like Sigilyph who walls entire teams with Cosmic Power. Imagine stealing that and passing it on.

Cleric Cow with Attitude
Miltank @ Leftovers
Trait: Scrappy
EVs: 40 HP / 216 Spd / 252 Atk
Jolly Nature
- Double-Edge
- Earthquake
- Milk Drink
- Heal Bell
You'd be surprised what Miltank can out speed given how slow and bulky it may seem. It packs a surprising punch also with Stab Double Edge and Earthquake at its disposal, healing up with leftovers and Milk Drink. Heal Bell provides it, and the rest of my team with status recovery completing the synergy between Miltank and Cofagrigus.

Unburden Sweeper
Sceptile @ Flying Gem
Trait: Unburden
EVs: 44 HP / 252 Atk / 212 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Leaf Blade
- Brick Break
- Acrobatics
Sceptile is a prime candidate to receive a boost from Accelgor. It's fast, and pretty strong to begin with. Acrobatics boosted with Flying Gem is rediculously powerful already but it also activates Sceptile's Unburden making this already fast lizard TOO FAST (Jks, no such thing.) Leaf Blade Grants powerful Stab while Brick Break does its thing and gives coverage against steel types that might oppose your seep. Swords Dance allows Sceptile to boost itself and not have to rely on accelgor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)