Coming to You Live from a New Phone!

Okay people I just got a new phone and am on vacation so that's pretty cool. And since this thread needs some sort of theming, only post in this thread if you are not on a computer. While I may not be able to enforce this, if you post while on a computer in here you will feel deep shame over your fraudulent activities. Mark my words. Crazy thing about mobile though isbthat i get so many emojis at will. Get absolutely fucked computer users. ️ I also get more typos so I guess I get fucked on that account. Anyways, have at it.

Have you guys noticed anything suspicious? Probably not. It's only a little bit saddening. I've been using smogon on my phone almost exclusively for the past few months. Nobody else is on mobile though. I'm all alone. Anyways, just, uhh... keep doing what you do, I guess. I'll just be here, on mobile.

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
is a Contributor to Smogon
is there no edit button on your new phone? If not I'm sorry you were forced to Quadruple post.

Mobile is nice bc you don't have to look at anyone's dumbass garish sigs in portrait mode
Some may be cool (I think cookie introduced me to Wurmdle through their's) but a good amount of them are somewhat garish. Now, for everyone that has posted, I hope you are posting on something other than a computer. If you have posted in here from a computer, you should feel deeply ashamed for your fraudulent actions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)