Project Community Create-A-Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would totally vote for Mew except I think the team would look prettier with a Manaphy so
Jamez155 - Manaphy

I totes did not forget about time and stuff

Here I present the team in its finalest form (without EVs cause we're going to do it from scratch)

Tapu Bulu

Entei

Manaphy

Congratulations to Jamez155. Thanks to everyone who voted and suggested

Now it's time to polish. What sets are we using? What moves are we packing? What EVs do we need?
Time for another week of fun :^D

Since no one was able to come up with optimized sets and EVs, I shall now do it myself and present the team in its finalest form.

Final Team

Thanks to everyone who suggested and voted.

Suggestions for the next first mon for the second session is now open. Just suggest in the official discord here: https://discord.gg/7JY84c4
When you copy the Manaphy in it doesnt count the 56 SpA, because the A in SpA is small. However the Ev's are by 40 Ev's to much. So you have 16 Ev's left over.

Krytocon

I do things (sometimes)
is a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
New mon!
We at the BOPWDTFMFES went for Rotom-Heat!

As a fire type, it does well checking steels that are popular in the meta such as mega metagross and magearna, and with electrium z it can take out prominent water types such as mega gyarados. Here are two sets to start yall off.

Rotom-Heat @ Electrium Z
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 96 HP / 196 SpA / 216 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Charge
- Thunder
- Overheat
- Will-O-Wisp
CP2

Baking Time (Rotom-Heat) @ Electrium Z
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 116 Def / 144 SpA
Modest Nature
- Thunder
- Overheat
- Charge
- Will-O-Wisp
Shyom
Don't ask me what these spreads do, I have no idea, ask shyom or cp2
You have one week to suggest teammates and vote starts Saturday (announced by me)
Anyway, Rotom-Heat is our first mon, with a lot of potential. Have fun, CCAT!

Last edited:
Personally I like to run Sub on Rotom Heat for Aegislash, it's kinda sorta almost reliable

Anyway, my suggestion is regular Mega Gardevoir
En Gardevoir (Gardevoir-Mega) @ Gardevoirite
Ability: Trace
EVs: 240 HP / 28 Def / 8 SpA / 232 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hyper Beam
- Will-O-Wisp
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock

It covers a lot of what Rotom to weak to, like Dragonite, Tapu Lele, Zygarde, and usually Greninja.
In return Rotom can beat some steels like Magearna, Metagross, and Genesect with Overheat, as well as Heatran with Charge.
I'm lazy so I'm not going to do the meme/tryhard copy paste the vr.

Time for the real heat
Ursaring @ Normalium Z
Ability: Guts
EVs: 252 HP / 24 Atk / 176 Def / 56 SpD
Impish Nature
- Yawn
- Protect
- Belly Drum
- Giga Impact
ez best teammate ever

Morgan

Morgius Sweep
is a Pre-Contributor
CCATFWG Volume 2!
MSwampert - Water that loses to gyara but we have rotom to lure it anyway

Dnite, ZardY, Venu is big threatlist

specs gyarados. it does stuff like 2hko magerna, put dnite on ice, and other fun stuff. is it a good set? no. is it the set im gonna suggest because there are no rules about this type of thing? yes.
Gyarados @ Choice Specs
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Ice Beam
- Thunder
- Fire Blast
- Hydro Pump

Got to do this since people need to know more about this,

Hoopa-Unbound @ Choice Specs
Ability: Magician
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Hyperspace Hole
- Dark Pulse
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Many people complain that Hoopa-Unbound has poor defense; but after using this set for quite a while now, I realised that it has enough offensive firepower that investing all of its EVs into defense does not really affect many of its matchups, and in fact helps it in a few cases, like Mega Gyarados, Zygarde-Complete, Garchomp, and Jolly Landorus-T with very favorable for Hoopa-Unbound for all 3 mentioned cases

1) 252 Atk Landorus-Therian Tectonic Rage (180 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Hoopa-Unbound: 313-370 (85.9 - 101.6%) -- 12.5% chance to OHKO

2) 252+ Atk Gyarados-Mega Waterfall vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Hoopa-Unbound: 160-190 (43.9 - 52.1%) -- 17.2% chance to 2HKO

3) 252 Atk Choice Band Garchomp Outrage vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Hoopa-Unbound: 288-340 (79.1 - 93.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

This also beats many other things like Choice Specs Greninja, Aegislash, and Naganadel.

1) 252+ SpA Choice Specs Greninja Hydro Cannon vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Hoopa-Unbound: 273-322 (75 - 88.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

2) 252+ SpA Aegislash-Blade Never-Ending Nightmare (160 BP) vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Hoopa-Unbound: 255-300 (70 - 82.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

3) 252+ SpA Choice Specs Naganadel Draco Meteor vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Hoopa-Unbound: 274-324 (75.2 - 89%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

To whoever says its offensive capabilities are lost, it still beats whatever it needs to beat with this set, while tanking as much as it can

I also feel that its weakness to Fairies and very strong physical attackers makes it easy to teambuild with.... #GibHoopaSomeLobe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)