Community help required: PS OU ladder Bot

Hi,

I'm currently in the making of a bot using various machine learning techniques to aquire some minor Pokemon playing skills.

For this purpose i need skilled OU players acting as teachers for the bot which means:

You play games on ladder with a predetermined OU team (This team can not be changed once the process starts) and let the bot spectate your matches.

All you have to do is signal the bot you are ready to teach it via a short pm, you do not have to do anything else.

There are however very few requirements you have to match:

- You need to be experienced in the OU tier with an ELO of 1600 or above
- Able to possibly adjust to a team you are not yet familiar with.

The more participants the better this will work out.

To contact me either reply to this thread, pm "Fel" on PS or type "/join tpc" and leave a short message in the room including the word "Fel" to highlight me in case i am not online at that moment.

There are no duties and no commitments, this is supposed to be a fun experiment so give it a shot if you like.

Last edited:
UPDATE: The bot is not up and running with around 100 battles collected so far. If you have a 1600 ELO in OU join the room "tpc" and come join us (You do not have to use the 1600 ELO account for laddering)

I'm sad that I only have good rating in AG (Peaked it twice, and I know many fellow AG players). Can't this bot work for other tiers?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)