@Choice Specs
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

[Pros]

<ul>
<li>Mega Absol has amazing mixed attacking stats.</li>
<li>It has an awesome base 115 Speed.</li>
<li>It has a strong STAB priority in Sucker Punch.</li>
<li>Swords Dance can boost its Attack even higher.</li>
<li>It can utilize Magic Bounce at beginning of the turn thanks to Mega Evolution mechanics.</li>
<li>It's immune to Will-O-Wisp and Thunder Wave thanks to Magic Bounce.</li>
<li>Dark-type STAB is easier to spam now with the Steel changes (it can OHKO Choice Band Scizor at +2 with Sucker Punch).</li>
<li>Sucker Punch works very well with Magic Bounce, making sure the opponent doesn't use status moves.</li>
</ul>

[Cons]
<ul>
<li>Its abysmal bulk means it can't come in easily.</li>
<li>Setup opportunities might be scarce.</li>
<li>It can't switch into status moves until it hasMega-Evolved.</li>
<li>Sucker Punch creates unfortunate 50/50 situations.</li>
<li>It's slow in its normal forme and doesn't get the Speed boost on the turn it Mega Evolves.</li>
</ul>

[Set Recommendations]

<p>name: All-Out Attacker<br />
move 1: Sucker Punch<br />
move 2: Pursuit / Night Slash<br />
move 3: Fire Blast<br />
move 4: Play Rough<br />
ability: Justified<br />
item: Absolite<br />
evs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe<br />
nature: Naive</p>

<p>Absol finally gets a shot at being OU with the help of its new Mega Evolution. An all-out attacking set takes advantage of Mega Absol's already impressive Attack and above average Special Attack to become an effective revenge killer using priority Sucker Punch and Pursuit. Sucker Punch is the most useful STAB option, as it allows Mega Absol to KO would-be revenge killers such as Talonflame. On the other hand, Pursuit can be useful because of the number of switches that Mega Absol will naturally cause. It works especially well on weakened Pokemon that might want to escape from Mega Absol, such as Talonflame. Even if it doesn't OHKO the switching Pokemon, it can cause significant damage, weakening it for later in the match. Night Slash can be used instead to have a hard-hitting STAB move when you don't want to play Sucker Punch's mind games. Fire Blast hits defensive Steel-type Pokemon such as Skarmory, Ferrothorn, and Forretress for super effective damage, and can OHKO all of them even without Special Attack investment. Lastly, Play Rough is an amazing coverage move, allowing it to hit Fighting- and Dark-types that resist Absol's main STAB move. Protect can be use in the last slot to ensure that Absol gets the boost in Speed through Mega Evolution, as it is quite slow in its normal forme.<p>

<p>Mega Absol works well with wallbreakers that can wear down the opponent's team so that it can come in and clean up late-game. Pokemon such as Lucario and Azumarill work very well with Absol because they can wear down each other's counters. Note that these Pokemon also make good cleaners themselves, so the roles can be switched. Sticky Web users such as Galvantula and Smeargle work well with it too, as it lets Absol Mega Evolve and still outspeed the opponent despite having lower Speed on the first turn.</p>

<p>name: Swords Dance<br />
move 1: Swords Dance<br />
move 2: Sucker Punch / Night Slash<br />
move 3: Play Rough<br />
move 4: Fire Blast<br />
ability: Justified<br />
nature: Naive</p>

<p>Sporting a sky-high base 150 Attack, complemented nicely by base 115 Special Attack and Speed stats, Absol becomes a fearsome Swords Dance sweeper after it Mega Evolves. Sucker Punch is a bittersweet STAB; it gets priority, meaning that certain Pokemon, namely Talonflame and Swift Swim sweepers can't reliably revenge kill it. However, it creates 50/50 situations where it's basically a guessing game whether the opponent will attack or try to set up a Substitute, for example. Night Slash is a secondary option here, but it is less powerful and doesn't have priority, meaning Sucker Punch is usually the better choice. Play Rough is an awesome coverage move, hitting Dark- and Fighting-types that resist Sucker Punch, and OHKOing bulkier Dragon-types such as Garchomp at +2. Thanks to Mega Absol's now very usable base 115 Special Attack, it can effectively run Fire Blast to deal with opposing Ferrothorn, Forretress, and Skarmory, having a chance to OHKO all of them with minimal investment.</p>

<p>Mega Absol appreciates physical walls such as Gliscor being worn down, so powerful wallbreakers such as Hydreigon and Lucario make good partners. Once they are done busting apart the opponent's team, Mega Absol can clean up. Mega Absol fears Mega Lucario's Bullet Punch as well as Excadrill in the sand, so Azumarill and Breloom can be useful, as Lucario cannot survive a +2 Sucker Punch if it has already taken an Aqua Jet from Azumarill. Breloom's Mach Punch can easily OHKO both Lucario and Excadrill. Mega Absol also has pitiful defenses in general, so relying on Pokemon that can tank hits for it is always appreciated. Gliscor makes a nice partner, as it has great defensive capability, can check Mega Lucario and Excadrill, and can set up Stealth Rock if need be.</p>

[Checks and Counters]

<p>Absol's counters are usually faster Pokemon that can survive a Sucker Punch and KO back, or are bulky enough to tank a hit from its coverage moves and KO as well. Pokemon such as Excadrill, Mega Lucario, Choice Scarf Pangoro, and Choice Scarf Garchomp all fit the first description, and can all easily KO back with their respective STAB moves. Gliscor can survive any of Mega Absol's attacks and proceed to stall it out with Substitute and Protect, or hit it hard with STAB Earthquake. Conkeldurr can easily survive a +2 Sucker Punch and KO Mega Absol with Mach Punch. Aegislash is a decent check to Mega Absol, as it can live a +2 Sucker Punch and KO with Sacred Sword, and also has King's Shield to lower Mega Absol's attack. However, mispredicting with King's Shield can result in Mega Absol getting a second Swords Dance boost, after which it can OHKO with Sucker Punch. Aegislash also cannot switch into Mega Absol, as a Fire Blast followed by a +2 Sucker Punch is a guaranteed KO.</p>

Last edited:
The 4 attack Mega Absol set should be taking advantage of Pursuit > Psycho Cut. Absol's amazing Speed allows it to Pursuit trap many different Pokemon, most notably Gengar pre-Mega Evolution. Psycho Cut seems pretty pointless overall because all it notably hits is Heracross and Toxicroak (who probably won't be very relevant anyways), while Pursuit would give Absol much more utility in general.

There's not much that can boast a very fast yet strong Pursuit.

ShootingStarmie

Bulletproof
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I actually don't think Pursuit is that great on the all out attacking set. I mean, everything it can Pursuit trap so fair is a 50/50 for the Absol user. Starmie speed ties and can hit Absol with Hydro Pump, Gengar can Mega Evolve and KO Absol with Focus Blast, Aegislash can use King's Shield, and Alakazam can out speed and KO with Focus Blast. I just think Absol's low defenses make it not the greatest Pursuit user, mainly because you can just Weavile (or Scarf Tyranitar) who does a much better job in trapping Alakazam, Starmie, and non Mega Evolved Gengar.

However, I think DTC is right in saying that Psycho Cut is a pretty bad general coverage move. I'm kinda thinking that you could possibly run both Night Slash and Sucker Punch, and Sucker Punch is often set up bait for loads of sweepers, and with Night Slash you have a nice, spammable STAB. Of course there are some drawbacks to this, but I can't think of many coverage options Absol has.

I'll discuss this more with other QC members and get back to you.

Halcyon.

@Choice Specs
Yeah SS, Gary2346, and I talked about it and I totally agree that Pursuit isn't the best option, but I do like having Night Slash so I'll add that in. Thanks ShootingStarmie and DTC!

Last edited:
It should also be mentioned in the Con's section about how the boosted Speed from Mega Evolution does not take effect until the turn after it Mega Evolves, meaning turn one it's still at its lower Speed. For this reason, Detect/Protect might be good things to slash in to ensure that it doesn't take a hit from something like Terrakion when it's still at base 75 Speed, will still Bounce back anything it may set up (if it runs a SR set like Gen V), and next turn kill it off.

EDIT: Crap you're right on Terrakion... I keep forgetting things aren't here yet... C'mon December and get here already...

Last edited:

Halcyon.

@Choice Specs
It should also be mentioned in the Con's section about how the boosted Speed from Mega Evolution does not take effect until the turn after it Mega Evolves, meaning turn one it's still at its lower Speed. For this reason, Detect/Protect might be good things to slash in to ensure that it doesn't take a hit from something like Terrakion when it's still at base 75 Speed, will still Bounce back anything it may set up (if it runs a SR set like Gen V), and next turn kill it off.
This is a fair point and I will be sure to add it to the cons list, but I don't like Protect/Detect simply because I don't think Absol has any room for it. On the Swords Dance set, it needs all the coverage moves it can get without being walled by something. The All Out Attacker set can use it I suppose, but I like the consistency of Night Slash more. I'll make a mention of it in the AOA set if others agree with it. However, Terrakion doesn't exist yet so I won't be mentioning it. I do get your point though, thanks!

Also I added Conkeldurr to the list of Checks and Counters.

I really think pursuit is the most useful thing mega absol can do, and deserves an unslashed slot in the all-out attacker set. Of the maybe 20 games I played with mega absol supporting a stall team, pursuit was by far my used move.

The reason for this was because Absol has a lot of difficulty switching in. Because of its really terrible bulk, Absol needs to take advantage of every opportunity it has to switch in to the fullest. Pursuit is one of the best moves for team support; the chip damage it gets is very valuable, even if Absol doesn't OHKO its target. Another common role for Absol to fill is a revenge killer; pursuit guarantees you don't need to sac something again to get Absol back in later in the game against the same sweeper.

Here's what I'm thinking the moveset should look like:
- Sucker Punch
- Pursuit
- Fire Blast
- Play Rough / Superpower / Night Slash

QC is talking about the SD set. For now, move it below the all-out attacker set. It might be removed in the future.

Halcyon.

@Choice Specs
Ok made the changes. However, I don't like slashing Night Slash with Play Rough. A possible set of Sucker Punch / Pursuit / Fire Blast / Night Slash seems over the top to me. It really needs Play Rough to be of any use against common Fighting types or Dark types. Tyranitar, for example, gets 2HKOed by Play Rough, but otherwise Absol can't hurt it. Also, it unfortunately can't get Superpower yet :/

Halcyon.

@Choice Specs
Has QC made any decisions on Swords Dance yet? It's been a few days and I haven't received any word on this.

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Keep the Swords Dance set. It's a great stallbreaker and stall is good right now.

<li>Super Luck + Scope Lens + high crit move is a guaranteed critical hit in base forme</li>
Remove this as Scope Lens is nowhere in the preview.

Add in the pros that Sucker Punch works great with Magic Bounce, forcing Pokemon with no stat-up set up moves to either attack, heal, or switch-out. This makes Sucker Punch much less risky to use.

Slash Night Slash after Pursuit on the first set to have a reliable STAB move on the set.

Add teammates for the first set.

Halcyon.

@Choice Specs
Keep the Swords Dance set. It's a great stallbreaker and stall is good right now.

Remove this as Scope Lens is nowhere in the preview.

Add in the pros that Sucker Punch works great with Magic Bounce, forcing Pokemon with no stat-up set up moves to either attack, heal, or switch-out. This makes Sucker Punch much less risky to use.

Slash Night Slash after Pursuit on the first set to have a reliable STAB move on the set.

Add teammates for the first set.
Done, thanks!

ShootingStarmie

Bulletproof
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
We've talked a ton about this in PM, and the set looks fine to me. Just in case anyone is wondering I approve of SD set, as it can demolish stall.

QC Approved 2/3

ShootingStarmie

Bulletproof
So Haylcon and I have been discussing this a lot lately, and I think this really has potential. Do any other QC members want to weigh in on this?

Make the pros and cons full sentences with periods at the end of each >_>
rest amchecking
[Mega Evolution Recommendations and Play]

<p>Absol @ Absolite<br />
Ability: Justified<br />
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 SpA <br />
Naive Nature (+Spe, -SpD)<br />
- Sucker Punch
- Pursuit / Night Slash
- Fire Blast
- Play Rough

<p>Absol finally gets a shot at being OU with the help of its new Mega Evolution. An all-out attacking set takes advantage of Mega Absol's already impressive Attack and above average Special Attack to become an effective revenge killer using Ppriority Sucker Punch and Pursuit. Sucker Punch is the most useful STAB option, as it allows Mega Absol to KO would-(AH)be revenge killers such as Mega Gengar and Talonflame. On the other hand, Pursuit can be useful because of the number of switches that Mega Absol will naturally cause. It works especially well on weakened Pokemon that might want to escape from Mega Absol, such as Talonflame. Even if it doesn't OHKO the switching Pokemon, it can cause significant damage, weakening it for later in the match. Night Slash can be used instead to have a consistent, hard-(AH)hitting STAB move instead of Sucker Punch. Fire Blast hits defensive Steel Pokéemon like Skarmory, Ferrothorn, and Forretress for super effective damage, and can OHKO all of them even without Special Attack investment. Lastly, Play Rough is an amazing coverage move, allowing it to hit Fighting- and Dark-types,(RC) which resist its main STAB move. Protect can be use in the last slot to ensure that Absol gets the boost in Speed through Mega Evolution, as it is quite slow in its normal forme.<p>

<p>Mega Absol works well with wall breakers that can wear down the opponent's team so that Mega Absol can come in and clean up late-game. Pokemon like Lucario, Blaziken, and Azumarill work very well with Absol because they can wear down each other's counters, physical walls such as Gliscor and Mega Aggron. Note that these Pokemon also make good cleaners themselves, so the relationship roles can be switched. Mega Absol can wear down Pokemon with Pursuit, Sucker Punch, and hit physically defensive Pokemon like Mega Aggron and like Aegislash with Fire Blast. Talonflame makes a good partner because it can deal with Mega Gengar more reliably than Mega Absol, which needs to rely on 50(space)/(space)50s with Sucker Punch to beat it. Sticky Web users like such as Galvantula and Smeargle work well with it too, as it lets Absol Mega Evolve and still outspeed the opponent despite having lower sSpeed on the first turn.</p>

EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 SpA <br />
- Swords Dance<br />
- Sucker Punch / Night Slash<br />
- Play Rough<br />
- Fire Blast</p>

<p>Sporting sky-high base 150 Attack, complemented nicely by base 115 Special Attack and Speed, Absol becomes a fearsome Swords Dance sweeper after it mega evolves. Sucker Punch is a bittersweet STAB; it gets priority, meaning that certain Pokéemon, namely Mega Gengar, Talonflame, and Swift Swimm sweepers can't reliably revenge kill it. However, it creates 50 / 50 situations where it's basically a guessing game whether the opponent will attack or try to set up a Substitute, for example. Night Slash is a secondary option here, but it is less powerful and doesn't have priority, meaning Sucker Punch is usually the better choice. Play Rough is an awesome coverage move, hitting Dark- and Fighting-types that resist Sucker Punch, and OHKOing bulkier Dragon-types like such as Garchomp at +2. Thanks to Mega Absol's now very usable base 115 Special Attack, it can effectively run Fire Blast to deal with opposing Ferrothorn, Forretress, and Skarmory, having a chance to OHKO all of them with minimal investment.</p>

<p>Mega Absol appreciates physical walls like such as Gliscor being worn down, so powerful wallbreakers like such as Blaziken and Mega Lucario make good partners. Once they are done busting apart(???) the opponent's team, Mega Absol can clean up the remains. Mega Absol fears Mega Lucario's Bullet Punch as well as Excadrill in the sand, so Azumarill and Breloom can be useful, as Lucario cannot survive a +2 Sucker Punch if it has already taken an Aqua Jet from Azumarill. And Breloom's Mach Punch can easily OHKO both Lucario and Excadrill. Mega Absol also has pitiful defenses in general, so relying on Pokéemon that can tank hits for it is always appreciated. Gliscor makes a nice partner, as it has great defensive capability, can check Mega Lucario and Excadrill, and can set up Stealth Rock if need be.</p>

[Checks and Counters]

<p>Absol's counters are usually faster ones that can survive a Sucker Punch and KO back, or are bulky enough to tank a hit from its coverage moves and KO was well. Pokemon like such as Excadrill, Mega Lucario, Choice Scarf Pangoro, and Choice Scarf Garchomp all fit the first description, and can all easily KO back with their respective STAB moves. Gliscor can survive any of Mega Absol's attacks and proceed to stall it out with Substitute and Protect, or hit it hard with STAB Earthquake. Conkeldurr can easily survive a +2 Sucker Punch and KO Mega Absol with Mach Punch. Aegislash is a decent check to Mega Absol, as it can live a +2 Sucker Punch and KO with Sacred Sword, and also has King's Shield to lower Mega Absol's attack. However, mispredicting with King's Shield can result in Mega Absol getting a second Swords Dance boost, after which is can OHKO with Sucker Punch. Aegislash also cannot switch into Mega Absol, as a Fire Blast followed by a +2 Sucker Punch is a guaranteed OHKO.</p>

Arkian

this is the state of grace
is a Contributor Alumnus
GP Check
Add
Remove
Comments

[Pros]

<ul>
<li>Mega Absol has amazing mixed attacking stats.</li>
<li>It has an awesome base 115
speed Speed.</li>
<li>It has
a strong STAB priority in Sucker Punch.</li>
<li>Swords Dance can boost its Attack even higher.</li>
<li>It can utilize Magic Bounce at beginning of
the turn thanks to ME Mega Evolution mechanics.</li>
<li>It's immune to Will-O-Wisp and Thunder Wave thanks to Magic Bounce.</li>
<li>Dark
-type STAB is easier to spam now with the Steel changes (it can OHKO Banded Choice Band Scizor at +2 with Sucker Punch).</li>
<li>Sucker Punch works very well with Magic Bounce, making sure the opponent doesn't use status moves.</li>
</ul>

[Cons]

<ul>
<li>Its abysmal bulk means it can't come in easily.</li>
<li>Setup opportunities
may might be scarce.</li>
<li>It can't switch into status moves until it has
mega evolved Mega-Evolved.</li>
<li>Sucker Punch creates unfortunate
50/50s 50/50 situations.</li>
<li>It's slow in its normal forme and doesn't get the Speed boost on the turn it
mega evolves Mega Evolves.</li>
</ul>

[Mega Evolution Recommendations and Play]

EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe<br />
- Sucker Punch
- Pursuit / Night Slash
- Fire Blast
- Play Rough

<p>Absol finally gets a shot at being OU with the help of its new Mega Evolution. An all-out attacking set takes advantage of Mega Absol's already impressive Attack and above average Special Attack to become an effective revenge killer using priority Sucker Punch and Pursuit. Sucker Punch is the most useful STAB option, as it allows Mega Absol to KO would-be revenge killers such as Mega Gengar and Talonflame. On the other hand, Pursuit can be useful because of the number of switches that Mega Absol will naturally cause. It works especially well on weakened Pokemon that might want to escape from Mega Absol, such as Talonflame. Even if it doesn't OHKO the switching Pokemon, it can cause significant damage, weakening it for later in the match. Night Slash can be used instead to have a
consistent, hard-hitting STAB move instead of when you don't want to play Sucker Punch's mind games. Fire Blast hits defensive Steel-type Pokemon like such as Skarmory, Ferrothorn, and Forretress for super effective damage, and can OHKO all of them even without Special Attack investment. Lastly, Play Rough is an amazing coverage move, allowing it to hit Fighting- and Dark-types that resist its Absol's main STAB move. Protect can be use in the last slot to ensure that Absol gets the boost in Speed through Mega Evolution, as it is quite slow in its normal forme.<p>
<p>Mega Absol works well with
wall breakers wallbreakers that can wear down the opponent's team so that Mega Absol it can come in and clean up late-game. Pokemon like Lucario, Blaziken, and Azumarill work very well with Absol because they can wear down each other's counters, physical walls such as Gliscor and Mega Aggron (This is very awkwardly placed; I don't really think it's necessary to mention this either, however, if you feel it is, then please reword the sentence). Note that these Pokemon also make good cleaners themselves, so the roles can be switched. Mega Absol can wear down Pokemon with Pursuit Sucker Punch, and hit physically defensive Pokemon like Mega Aggron and like Aegislash with Fire Blast. (This basically just repeats what the first paragraph said) Talonflame makes a good partner because it can deal with Mega Gengar more reliably than Mega Absol, which needs to rely on 50/50s 50/50 situations with Sucker Punch to beat it. Sticky Web users such as Galvantula and Smeargle work well with it too, as it lets Absol Mega Evolve and still outspeed the opponent despite having lower Speed on the first turn.</p>
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
(space)<br />
- Swords Dance<br />
- Sucker Punch / Night Slash<br />
- Play Rough<br />
- Fire Blast</p>

<p>Sporting
a sky-high base 150 Attack, complemented nicely by base 115 Special Attack and Speed stats, Absol becomes a fearsome Swords Dance sweeper after it mega evolves Mega Evolves. Sucker Punch is a bittersweet STAB; it gets priority, meaning that certain Pokemon, namely Mega Gengar, Talonflame, and Swift Swim sweepers can't reliably revenge kill it. However, it creates 50/50 situations where it's basically a guessing game whether the opponent will attack or try to set up a Substitute, for example. Night Slash is a secondary option here, but it is less powerful and doesn't have priority, meaning Sucker Punch is usually the better choice. Play Rough is an awesome coverage move, hitting Dark- and Fighting-types that resist Sucker Punch, and OHKOing bulkier Dragon-types such as Garchomp at +2. Thanks to Mega Absol's now very usable base 115 Special Attack, it can effectively run Fire Blast to deal with opposing Ferrothorn, Forretress, and Skarmory, having a chance to OHKO all of them with minimal investment.</p>
<p>Mega Absol appreciates physical walls such as Gliscor being worn down, so powerful wallbreakers such as Blaziken and Mega Lucario make good partners. Once they are done busting apart the opponent's team, Mega Absol can clean up. Mega Absol fears Mega Lucario's Bullet Punch as well as Excadrill in the sand, so Azumarill and Breloom can be useful, as Lucario cannot survive a +2 Sucker Punch if it has already taken an Aqua Jet from Azumarill. Breloom's Mach Punch can easily OHKO both Lucario and Excadrill. Mega Absol also has pitiful defenses in general, so relying on Pokemon that can tank hits for it is always appreciated. Gliscor makes a nice partner, as it has great defensive capability, can check Mega Lucario and Excadrill, and can set up Stealth Rock if need be.</p>

[Checks and Counters]

<p>Absol's counters are usually faster
ones Pokemon that can survive a Sucker Punch and KO back, or are bulky enough to tank a hit from its coverage moves and KO was as well. Pokemon such as Excadrill, Mega Lucario, Choice Scarf Pangoro, and Choice Scarf Garchomp all fit the first description, and can all easily KO back with their respective STAB moves. Gliscor can survive any of Mega Absol's attacks and proceed to stall it out with Substitute and Protect, or hit it hard with STAB Earthquake. Conkeldurr can easily survive a +2 Sucker Punch and KO Mega Absol with Mach Punch. Aegislash is a decent check to Mega Absol, as it can live a +2 Sucker Punch and KO with Sacred Sword, and also has King's Shield to lower Mega Absol's attack. However, mispredicting with King's Shield can result in Mega Absol getting a second Swords Dance boost, after which is it can OHKO with Sucker Punch. Aegislash also cannot switch into Mega Absol, as a Fire Blast followed by a +2 Sucker Punch is a guaranteed OHKO.</p>

Good job Halcyon.

GP Approved 1/1

Last edited:
Nice analysis, but there is only one mistake I noticed on both sets; Natures and Ability should be swapped. Ability should be Justified and Nature should be Naive.

<p>name: All-Out Attacker<br />
move 1: Sucker Punch<br />
move 2: Pursuit / Night Slash<br />
move 3: Fire Blast<br />
move 4: Play Rough<br />
ability: Naive<br />
nature: Justified</p>

<p>name: Swords Dance<br />
move 1: Swords Dance<br />
move 2: Sucker Punch / Night Slash<br />
move 3: Play Rough<br />
move 4: Fire Blast<br />
ability: Naive<br />
nature: Justified</p>

Absol @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Super Luck
Adamant Nature, 252Atk/252Spe/4HP
-Night Slash
-Psycho Cut
-Stone Edge
-Superpower

night slash, psycho cut, and stone edge are 100% crit chance making it stronger than mega absol

Absol @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Super Luck
Adamant Nature, 252Atk/252Spe/4HP
-Night Slash
-Psycho Cut
-Stone Edge
-Superpower

night slash, psycho cut, and stone edge are 100% crit chance making it stronger than mega absol
Isn't it 50% Chance? Stone Edge, Psycho Cut and Night Slash are at +1 Crit Chance, Super Luck raises it to +2 o-o

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)