FOR THE GUYS Concern growinf about up and coming World Cup

That is right! It is almost 2026,,, and you know what that must mean!!!

return of the WorldCup (of soccer). And yea, it is Coming home. To america. And the United state.

it have me Thinking quite hard… they are Playingthese game in NFL stadium. Of courses we musnt fret as the Football is in the Name.

BUT

we must consider,,,, it was not The coreect choose.

you see… the NFL stadium. They are not the large stadium of the US. It is RATHER the COLLEGE foot ball stadium which have the more seat.yes. You are hearing the word Off the screen as i wroteCORRECT.

United state large stadium are universitie of Michugan, the Pennstate, the Nebraska, and even porhaps some where in the South,,, for they claim toLove the foot ball there.

united State ahould be use the Most large and Glamourus stadium they owns - the colleges.

but they Do Not want to show you the best secret of the country,,, very conspiracy:(

i have done research into why they decided to do this, and i can confidently say that i have no idea

although for the most part it's likely because most college stadiums are not near the US's largest metropolitan areas and would likely not attract large crowds as a result

• Wow
Reactions: zf
United state large stadium are universitie of Michugan, the Pennstate, the Nebraska, and even porhaps some where in the South,,, for they claim toLove the foot ball there.
Hi UTK fan here

we have a 101,000 seat stadium actually , bc we LOVE football here in the south

• Wow
Reactions: zf

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)