Metagame Convergence [DLC 2 Bans]

I don't understand something... For Pokemon that has two typings, the shared abilities and movepool can be only from Mons that also shares the two types or can it only be one?

Like... Quaquaval can receive Cud Chew ability from Taurus Paldea Water because they are both Water/Fighting... But it can also have Jet Punch from Palafin, because they both share the Water type, right?

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I don't understand something... For Pokemon that has two typings, the shared abilities and movepool can be only from Mons that also shares the two types or can it only be one?

Like... Quaquaval can receive Cud Chew ability from Taurus Paldea Water because they are both Water/Fighting... But it can also have Jet Punch from Palafin, because they both share the Water type, right?
No. The typing has to match exactly. So Quaquaval can have Cud Chew, since Tauros-Paldea-Water shares the same type which is Water/Fighting (or Fighting/Water), but it cannot get Jet Punch from Palafin because Palafin is pure Water

No. The typing has to match exactly. So Quaquaval can have Cud Chew, since Tauros-Paldea-Water shares the same type which is Water/Fighting (or Fighting/Water), but it cannot get Jet Punch from Palafin because Palafin is pure Water
Thank you!

What about the abilities from Pokemon that are currenty unreleased?

For example, can I use Fur Coat from Persian-Alola which is still unreleased?

Last edited by a moderator:

KaenSoul

Shared:Power Little Knight
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Community Leader
Thank you!

What about the abilities from Pokemon that are currenty unreleased?

For example, can I use Fur Coat from Persian-Alola which is still unreleased?
You can only obtain stuff from legal Pokémon, otherwise we would risk allowing stuff that may be changed on release.
(This applies to all OM except Hackmons, you can only use unreleased stuff there)

G-Luke

Part Two is here, this is where we step back up and highlight the tools Pooémon have gained that put them on the map as offensive threats in Convergence.

:Espeon::ss/Espeon::Espeon:
Espeon
Notable Abilities
: Speed Boost
Notable Moves: Calm Mind, Protect, Stored Power, Dazzling Gleam, Focus Blast, Lumina Crash, Roost, Morning Sun, Nasty Plot, Substitute, Taunt

Espeon is perhaps THE most powerful set up sweeper in the tier right now, and is one the council is keeping a very keen eye on if we need to pass action on. Espeon acts as Espathra in standard OU but better, sacrificing some physical bulk for extra points in speed and ALOT more power behind it's Attacks. After a single turn of Calm Mind + Speed Boost Espeon can threaten out most Pokémon, and after 2 it starts being able to OHKO any offensive Pokémon that isn't a resist. It is aoften found on Electric Terrain teams where it can run Electric Seed to become bulkier and even more powerful. Make no mistake, every team should be prepared to handle this thing.

:Lilligant::ss/Lilligant::Lilligant:
Lilligant
Notable Abilities: Contrary, Poison Heal, Protean
Notable Moves: Leaf Storm, U-turn, Earth Power, Surf, Shadow Ball, Healing Wish, Quiver Dance, Sleep Powder, Giga Drain, Stored Power, Energy Ball, Tera Blast

Lilligant is a strong wallbreaker and set up sweeper, chiefly utilizing two very different but equally viable sets to clean up teams relatively quickly. It's first set is Contrary Leaf Storm, which it commonly equipped with Choice Scarf in order to quickly snowball and clean teams after their Grass resists are weakened / taken out. This set has proven to be extremely effective versus the popular offensive builds, but may have slight trouble versus certain variants of stall or a bulkier balance teams who often pack multiple resists to Grass naturally, in addition to many Unaware Pokemon. On the flip side, we have the likes of QD Toxic Orb, which has a much better matchup versus fat due to Stored Power, PH and swapping Tera types on a whim allow it to bust past usual means of checking Contrary Lilligant. Yes, Lilligant is a certified threat in our current metagame and is one both players and council should look out for in the near future.

:Slither-Wing::ss/slither-wing::slither-wing:
Slither Wing
Notable Abilities
: Guts, Moxie, Protosynthesis
Notable Moves: Close Combat, First Impression, Megahorn, U-turn, Earthquake, Facade, Swords Dance, Bulk Up, Spikes, Morning Sun, Flare Blitz, Will-O-Wisp, Trailblaze, Acrobatics

Slither Wing combines its overall raw power with the splashability of Heracross to form a super powered version of itself. It's main sets of choice usually boil down to SD Guts sets and Scarf Moxie variants, but the classic Banded First Impression sets are also of value. It's extremely hard to find consistent switchins to it's Guts set, often relying on bulky Ghosts to get the job done. Still, it hates how prolific Flying types are and would much rather they disappear before it comes out on the scene. Regardless, if a revengekiller for the likes of Chi Yu, Roaring Moon or Chien Pao is desired, look no further.

:Kilowattrel::ss/kilowattrel::kilowattrel:
Kilowattrel
Notable Abilities
: Volt Absorb, Competitive, Wind Rider, Dancer
Notable Moves: Thunderbolt, Thunder, Revelation Dance, Hurricane, Shadow Ball, Weather Ball, U-turn, Quiver Dance, Nasty Plot, Stored Power, Air Slash, Roost

Kilowattrel's main claim to fame is being the fastest current user of Quiver Dance, which it uses to great effect as a set up sweeper, which it often pairs with Revelation Dance and Tera to be a very unpredictable yet powerful wincon. Usually accompanied by Screens support, Kilowattrel often poses a threat to teams after a single QD, as nothing generally has the ability to revengekill it after it gets to +1. After which it proceeds to clean up a team with it's impressive coverage between it's Dual STAB and the ability to switch it up and gain a potent Tera type to break through counters. It can also run Nasty Plot and be a very strong wallbreaker, a set it commonly runs on Rain teams.

:Roaring-Moon::ss/Roaring-Moon::Roaring-Moon:
Roaring Moon
Notable Abilities
: Hustle, Protosynthesis, Levitate
Notable Moves: Crunch, Jaw Lock, Dragon Dance, Acrobatics, U-turn, Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Roost, Stealth Rock, Taunt, Outrage, Iron Head, Fire Fang

Roaring Moon got a very small amount of buffs from standard play, but it's main buff is access to the Hustle ability, which gives it a huge boost in it's power at the cost of accuracy. This makes Roaring Moon definitely a much more high risk high reward Pokémon, as Choice Band Hustle Crunch is often shown to be able to break past even the strongest of defensive walls, but one untimely miss may prove disaterous for the Roaring Moon user. Of course classic sets like Dragon Dance + Booster Energy are still very popular and largely effective, as is it's infamous Jaw Lock + DDance set, which got a buff in the form of Levitate, allowing it to dodge the ever prevalent Spikes or Toxic Spikes that would otherwise ruin the longevity of a set like that.

:Cinderace::ss/Cinderace::Cinderace:
Cinderace
Notable Abilities: Libero, Drought
Notable Moves: Pyro Ball, Earthquake, Close Combat, U-turn, Court Change, Extreme Speed, Swords Dance, Belly Drum, Gunk Shot, Sucker Punch, Wild Charge

Cinderace differs from most of it's pure Fire types brethren, where most would use Drought to support it's team, Cinderace is much better off running Drought primarily to crank up it's own power, making Choice Band and even Boots Cinderace a very difficult Pokemon to switch into whenever it switches in. Outside of it's Drought sets, Libero also gained a multitude of useful coverage upgrades and new additions that make Ace more reliable as a breaker, but without question it's greatest Libero addition has to be the likes of Extreme Speed, allowing Ace to be a very consistent revenge killer in the tier thanks to gaining STAB on first turn Extreme Speed. Thanks to E-Speed, Cinderace can use Swords Dance with Libero without sacrificing offensive utility, making it a E-Killer lite situation. This set faves very heavy competition from the Dragon Flying types however, though not requiring to burn your Tera to get the boost is a large benefit. Don't overlook Cinderace, it might just surprise you.

Several other looming threats currently exist in the tier, such as :Palafin:, :Annihilape: and :Chi-Yu:, Pokémon who were banned from OU but have been allowed so far in the tier, of course under heavy observation. Classic OU threats like :Dragonite: or :Chien-Pao: who only got one new move (Brave Bird or Beat Up respectively) are very much still extremely powerful with these singular moves adding to their repertoire. Sun and Rain are still powerful, and many unchanged threats are still doing their do. Thanks to everyone who played in various tours throughout the week allowing me to grab this data to make this post. Good luck and happy battling!

Last edited:
Part Two is here, this is where we step back up and highlight the tools Pooémon have gained that put them on the map as offensive threats in Convergence.

:Espeon::ss/Espeon::Espeon:
Espeon
Notable Abilities
: Speed Boost
Notable Moves: Calm Mind, Protect, Stored Power, Dazzling Gleam, Focus Blast, Lumina Crash, Roost, Morning Sun, Nasty Plot, Substitute, Taunt

Espeon is perhaps THE most powerful set up sweeper in the tier right now, and is one the council is keeping a very keen eye on if we need to pass action on. Espeon acts as Espathra in standard OU but better, sacrificing some physical bulk for extra points in speed and ALOT more power behind it's Attacks. After a single turn of Calm Mind + Speed Boost Espeon can threaten out most Pokémon, and after 2 it starts being able to OHKO any offensive Pokémon that isn't a resist. It is aoften found on Electric Terrain teams where it can run Electric Seed to become bulkier and even more powerful. Make no mistake, every team should be prepared to handle this thing.

:Lilligant::ss/Lilligant::Lilligant:
Lilligant
Notable Abilities: Contrary, Poison Heal
Notable Moves: Leaf Storm, U-turn, Earth Power, Surf, Shadow Ball, Healing Wish, Quiver Dance, Sleep Powder, Giga Drain, Stored Power, Energy Ball, Tera Blast

Lilligant is a strong wallbreaker and set up sweeper, chiefly utilizing two very different but equally viable sets to clean up teams relatively quickly. It's first set is Contrary Leaf Storm, which it commonly equipped with Choice Scarf in order to quickly snowball and clean teams after their Grass resists are weakened / taken out. This set has proven to be extremely effective versus the popular offensive builds, but may have slight trouble versus certain variants of stall or a bulkier balance teams who often pack multiple resists to Grass naturally, in addition to many Unaware Pokemon. On the flip side, we have the likes of QD Toxic Orb, which has a much better matchup versus fat due to Stored Power, PH and swapping Tera types on a whim allow it to bust past usual means of checking Contrary Lilligant. Yes, Lilligant is a certified threat in our current metagame and is one both players and council should look out for in the near future.
Lilligant also gets protean, just so you know! I'm looking forward to playing on the ladder soon, as it looks like it will be the omotm!

G-Luke

Is there a challenge code for this yet?
/challenge gen9anythinggoes@@@standardoms,sleepclausemod,convergencelegality,!obtainableabilities,-miraidon,-koraidon,-slaking,-fluttermane,-ironbundle,-cyclizar,-arenatrap,-shadowtag,-comatose,-moody,-pure power,-imposter,-damprock,-shell smash,-spore,-baton pass,-last respects,-revival blessing

Here you go. Have fun.

is intimidate worth running on ting-lu? it loses out on its special bulk but it becomes an absolutely titanic physical wall that can actually switch into banded chien-pao and avoid a 2hko sometimes. vessel of ruin cuts spa by 25%, intimidate cuts the opponent's attack by 33% if they're neutral. the attack drop from intimidate lasts after ting-lu switches out, while the vessel of ruin spa drop only lasts for as long as ting-lu's in; on the other hand, the intimidate attack drop can be removed by switching out, while the vessel of ruin spa drop can't. has anyone tried out both, or had more success with one vs the other?

Last edited:

G-Luke

is intimidate worth running on ting-lu? it loses out on its special bulk but it becomes an absolutely titanic physical wall that can actually switch into banded chien-pao and avoid a 2hko sometimes. vessel of ruin cuts spa by 25%, intimidate cuts the opponent's attack by 33% if they're neutral. the attack drop from intimidate lasts after ting-lu switches out, while the vessel of ruin spa drop only lasts for as long as ting-lu's in; on the other hand, the intimidate attack drop can be removed by switching out, while the vessel of ruin spa drop can't. has anyone tried out both, or had more success with one vs the other?
From my experience Intimidate is very valid if you are seeking to utilize Ting Lu as a physical wall, after an Intim it walls literally anything that can't hit it SE, so it's great there. Ofc Vessel of Ruin still has its uses, mixed bulk to better check Chi Yu and special Ghosts are always appreciated.

Hello there! I am Walrus and I just found this set for Wigglytuff i reaches an astonishing 524 Atk and thats not even including Band! I have attached the set below, but running into Calcs for reference this is a max bulk Hippowdon 252+ Atk Choice Band Huge Power Wigglytuff Double-Edge vs. +1 252 HP / 252+ Def Hippowdon: 184-217 (43.8 - 51.6%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery thats a boat load of damage, this mon has access to Aqua Jet to pick up kos from unexpecting ground,rock,fire types looking to switch in to it's powerful dual stabs it can also just spam double edge pretty freely it's only issue is Gholdengo because that mon can actually check it other than that not even a Garganacl can check it safely because of drain punch eating through it! 252+ Atk Choice Band Huge Power Wigglytuff Drain Punch vs. 252 HP / 228+ Def Garganacl: 218-258 (53.9 - 63.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery and that concludes my ted talk on Wigglytuff op mon for sure only real threat is Gholdengo... oh I forgot to mention it also gets Fire Punch!
Screenshot 2023-01-31 010734.jpg

Last edited:
Hello there! I am Walrus and I just found this set for Wigglytuff i reaches an astonishing 524 Atk and thats not even including Band! I have attached the set below, but running into Calcs for reference this is a max bulk Hippowdon 252+ Atk Choice Band Huge Power Wigglytuff Double-Edge vs. +1 252 HP / 252+ Def Hippowdon: 184-217 (43.8 - 51.6%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery thats a boat load of damage, this mon has access to Aqua Jet to pick up kos from unexpecting ground,rock,fire types looking to switch in to it's powerful dual stabs it can also just spam double edge pretty freely it's only issue is Gholdengo because that mon can actually check it other than that not even a Garganacl can check it safely because of drain punch eating through it! 252+ Atk Choice Band Huge Power Wigglytuff Drain Punch vs. 252 HP / 228+ Def Garganacl: 218-258 (53.9 - 63.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery and that concludes my ted talk on Wigglytuff op mon for sure only real threat is Gholdengo... oh I forgot to mention it also gets Fire Punch!
View attachment 488249
The funny thing is, this was actually posted in this thread and in some other Discord servers of mine multiple times, and for a while now. I mean, it is an option if you do want to use it I guess.

Don't forget that it also has access to Belly Drum through the same Azurill. Just in case you wanted some reason to bring the power level even higher...

View attachment 488249
after all these years… finally, wiggly has become tough

Icicle220

formerly FireLandonYT
I have a question: the mons have to share the same typing, but how does it work with dual types? do they gain access to all the movesets from both types? Or do they gain access only to the movesets of pokemon with the same dual typing?

I have a question: the mons have to share the same typing, but how does it work with dual types? do they gain access to all the movesets from both types? Or do they gain access only to the movesets of pokemon with the same dual typing?
Only works on mons with same dual typing, but the order of the typing doesn't matter
so the water/fighting type Quaquaval can still get moves from the fighting/water type Paldean-Tauros-Aqua

Samtendo09

Ability: Light Power
is a Pre-Contributor
I guess the creators knew of this and let it free, since Pure Power is banned but this isn't, lol. Could be interesting if it lets Wigglytuff become a relevant threat.
Until Diggersby comes in DLC and allows Ursaluna gaining Huge Power, which obviously means Huge Power getting banned. Not guaranteed that the Bunnelby line will return, but it’s something to consider just in case.

Once that somehow happens, Wigglytuff’s niche become back to nonexistent. :(

Last edited:
Brute Bonnet @ Leftovers / Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Tablets of Ruin
Tera Type: Fairy / Poison / Fire
EVs: 96 Atk / 224 Def / 88 SpD / 100 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- U-Turn
- Flower Trick / Spiky Shield
- Leech Seed / Sucker Punch / Spikes / Toxic Spikes

I don't see this thing talked about a lot... and frankly I have no clue why that is. Brute Bonnet works a lot like Garganacl, except instead of using its high stats to be nearly unkillable, it becomes a pivot that will punish the opponent a multitude of different ways no matter what. Knock Off is the perfect move for Brute Bonnet that turns its defensive qualities into offensive potential that crippling whatever it's facing, while U-Turn makes it a universal pivot that can take a hit and freely spit out a new foe for the opponent to worry about. Flower Trick is Brute Bonnet's ace in the hole, providing great consistent STAB damage regardless of defense boosts and scares the daylights out of any Garganacl or Water type that thinks they can risk staying in against this fun guy. Leech Seed makes Brute Bonnet a living hell to switch around against while it constantly drains its switchins and heals itself or its teammates, and Sucker Punch nabs a left hook against weakened threats that desperately want to get a hit in on the thing. If you really want to support your team, Spikes or Toxic Spikes are excellent moves to freely slap on and click if you have nothing else better to do. Spiky Shield is a great present it gets from Cacturne that stalls out Leftovers or Toxic turns and further punishes opponents trying to blindly swat at it.

And if you think that's all that Brute Bonnet can do, then BOY do we have some bad news for you! Bullet Seed or Power Whip can be used instead of Flower Trick for personal preference, Foul Play lets Brute Bonnet act as a physical wall that punishes the attacker the stronger it is, Ruination cuts the Hp of whatever it's up in half and either applies more pressure or crushes stall, Play Rough and Close Combat are other strong coverage attacks that can grab unexpected kills, Drain Punch is a weaker alternative that makes Brute Bonnet even harder to kill, Low Sweep or Bulldoze cripples opponent's Speed for your benefit, Swords Dance turns it into a surprise sweeping tank, Taunt makes it nearly impossible for slower bulky Pokemon to play around it, it can set up Dual Screens reliably, use Clear Smog to invalidate boosting attempts, run Synthesis for more reliable recovery at the cost of being more passive... it's kind of wild how many things you can do with what Grass/Dark types give. Go nuts with this thing.

The EVs, Nature, item slot, and even Tera type are all extremely flexible, able to be molded into whatever niche you want your mushroom dinosaur to explore for the day. 100 Speed EVs hits 171 Speed, which is the magic creep number to move before Corviknight before it can try and get anything off, as well as anything directly below it such as Skeledirge and Sylveon. Adamant Nature with 96 Attack EVs guarantees the knockout against Palafin-Hero with Flower Trick, and 2HKO max Defense Gholdengo with Knock Off from full HP while it's holding its item. Speaking of Palafin-Hero, running 224 Defense EVs along with Tablets of Ruin lets it always survive its Choice Band Close Combat at full health, with the rest in Special Defense to sponge up Special Attacks a bit better. It's recommended to lay off HP invetment to maximize HP recovery with Leech Seed or Wish, but moving some EVs to HP isn't necessarily an incorrect choice, especially if on Leftovers. Heavy-Duty Boots means that entry hazards are a non-factor, letting your pivot more easily switch in with less risk. If you adjust the EVs a bit more, Assault Vest can further patch up Brute Bonnet's Special Defense and let it punish Special Attackers, Rocky Hemlet lets it go further in as a physical wall and passively hurt direct attackers, nothing is stopping you from slapping on a Choice Band and dealing crushing damage to whatever pops up... I think you get the idea by now. Brute Bonnet can do whatever you need it to do if you move around the set slightly, and is just a damn good Pokemon in Convergence.

Gz to Convergence for winning OMoTM! Here some funny sets.

Ampharos @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
Tera Type: Poison / Water / Fairy / Steel / Electric
EVs: 248 HP / 56 Def / 108 SpD / 96 Spe (I clicked EVs randombly beside HP and Spe lol)
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Parabolic Charge
- Giga Drain / Body Press
- Cotton Guard
- Calm Mind

Funny typical beginner set with bulky setup no weakness. Note that Bellibolt should work too with better bulk although being slower.

Muk @ Black Sludge
Ability: Shed Skin
Tera Type: Flying / Water / Fairy / Steel
EVs: 248 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Careful Nature
- Gunk Shot
- Drain Punch
- Coil
- Rest

Another bulky setup funny set but probably not good (see Unaware Dozo or Dtail/Haze one everywhere).

Scyther @ Eviolite
Ability: Intimidate / Shield Dust / Technician
Tera Type: Water / Flying
EVs: 248 HP / 60 Atk / 200 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Liquidation / Waterfall / Aerial Ace
- Swords Dance
- Quiver Dance
- Roost

No idea about what I did there LOL. Just tera asap to ger rid of your garbage typing and have fun with double dance + recovery. Can be really good hazards setter too with Spikes, Sticky Web, Toxic Spikes, Taunt or Destiny Bond. Also wondering if Pressure could be interesting on double dance one to pp stall Haze or things like that.

Dondozo @ Heavy-Duty Boots / Rocky Helmet
Ability: Regenerator
Tera Type: Fairy / Poison / Dragon / Steel
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Flip Turn / U-Turn
- Haze / Dragon Tail
- Stealth Rock / Spikes / Toxic Spikes
- Wish

G-Luke already made a detailed post about it (but now it gets Spikes and Toxic Spikes from Frogadier so I repost it). Just a busted defensive mon extremely hard to get through and offering a ton of utility. Min speed is to underspeed/tie other Dondozo for slowpivot war. Obviously this is personnal but I don't think this mon will be balanced and healthy for the metagame. Replacements exist with Alomomola and Vaporeon but Dondozo is just too much.

Gastrodon @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb / Unaware
Tera Type: Poison / Steel / Dragon / Fairy
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Earth Power
- Toxic / Haze
- Spikes / Spikes / Toxic Spikes
- Recover

Quite standard Gastrodon but Toxic is now back thanks to Quag. Pick your hazard.

Meowscarada @ Choice Band
Ability: Protean
Tera Type: Grass / Dark / Fighting
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Flower Trick
- Close Combat
- U-turn

Quite standard Meowscarada but we added Close Combat making it more effective. Offensive Grass will probably be good with busted Water mons around.

Haxorus @ Life Orb
Ability: Mold Breaker
Tera Type: Normal
Adamant Nature
- Outrage / Dragon Claw
- Close Combat / Earthquake
- Extreme Speed
- Swords Dance

Tera Normal and have fun.

Gyarados @ Heavy-Duty Boots / Leftovers / Lum Berry
Ability: Drizzle / Moxie
Tera Type: Water / Flying / Steel / Electric
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Waterfall / Liquidation
- Roost / Substitute
- Dragon Dance

Inheritance moment.

Barraskewda @ Choice Band
Ability: Adaptability / Protean
Tera Type: Water / Fighting / Ground
Jolly Nature
- Liquidation / Wave Crash
- Close Combat / Ice Spinner
- Earthquake / Ice Spinner
- Flip Turn

Great offensive pivot that hits hard. But you know... big Dozo.

Floatzel @ Choice Band
Ability: Protean
Tera Type: Water / Fighting / Ground
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Wave Crash
- Close Combat / Earthquake
- Grass Knot
- Flip Turn

This is one is quite similar to the set above but is slower and weaker. However Protean Grass Knot a with a "decent" Spa allows to threat Dozo which is big in fact.

Chi-Yu @ Choice Specs / Choice Scarf
Ability: Beads of Ruin
Tera Type: Fire / Dark / Poison / Water
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Overheat
- Flamethrower
- Dark Pulse
- Sludge Bomb / Destiny Bond

Almost just Chi-Yu but it's broken anw.

Iron Bundle @ Choice Specs / Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Quark Drive / Shell Armor / Overcoat
Tera Type: Ice / Water
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump / Surf
- Freeze-Dry
- Flip Turn / U-Turn
- Spikes / Toxic Spikes

Just a Bundle but it can now setup some hazards before killing you. Surf may be an option for those who hate Hpump 80% accuracy lol

Overall I think this meta kinda limits diversity (about mons) by concept. You're just going to run the mon with best stats for a given typing. However you have more diversity on the set!

Ban Espathra otherwise we're going to see Psychic with actual bulk abusing Speed Boost + CM/NP + wide coverage of Psychic mons. Add Protean to watchlist too?

Have fun

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)