Multi-gen Coronavirus Premier League II - Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.
YAHALLO WELCOME TO ANOTHER EDITION OF THE UNBIASED PREDICTIONS!!!
The winner of this tiebreak will earn the privilege of taking on the fire flames Brazilians in the finals.

Speaking of the Brazilians...

Valley Fever Venusaurs (4) vs Siphylis Sigilyphs (10)

I'm amazing.

Anyway, let's get on to the tiebreak. The Italians absolutely decimated everyone in their wake this tournament, while the Raichus are the defending champions (granted, they have an entirely different roster, basically). Who will take this one home?

Speaking

The Italians (4) vs. The Choleraichus (1)

Bo5 - Alexander. vs Pohjis | Pohjis surprisingly won this set earlier today, but I have a hard time believing he's gonna do it again. Prinz is just a better player, especially in old gens. Ribbon Syndrome can't possibly come through twice........
Bo3 - Empo vs xray | xray's solid, but I did drink a bit of the Empo kool-aid after his tiebreak victory over Anti. He's clearly in amazing form, currently boasting an undefeated 8-0 record, on top of his noteworthy SPL exploits. xray might be able to take Empo down in xray's home tier, ORAS OU, but he's definitely a heavy underdog in SM OU, and a slight one in SS. Empo should take this one.
SS OU - Tricking vs Twixtry | I've never really been too impressed with Twixtry; he had a pretty poor SPL that led to him being benched for the (at the time, extremely unproven, fake jamvad). He's had a solid tour, but Clicking is on another level. He smashes people in any tier, and he's way better than Twixtry. That's for sure.
SS UU - Sage vs Adaam | Adaam won a close one earlier today and I expect more of the same here. Sage just isn't as good of a player as Adaam is.
SM LC - Osh vs Hamhamhamhamham | Osh has had some nice results in the past and he's proven to be a relatively solid force on the big stage. Hamx4, meanwhile, is probably a meme player. He's had a solid Corona PL, so I guess there's that...That being said, I really don't have much faith in him. Big edge.

As expected, the Raichus simply lack the star power needed to take down the Italian mafia in this tiebreak. I'd be pretty surprised if the Raichus kept their repeat bid alive here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)