Counter that Pokemon - Mk III [Team 2 won!]

ganj4lF

Nobody is safe from the power of science!
is a Team Rater Alumnus
Yeah, I did not mean to blame your suggestion Pocket, just I think that such a set needs to have a team built around it, and this is basically impossible in a project like CtP: it's easy for the opposing team to put yourself into a situation in which it's much more risky to continue picking pokemons to support your first pick than to just dismiss it and go for a more standard strategy. Also, Melee's point is good too, picking a coordinated team to make Cube work is tricky with a whole community voting to decide picks; you can attempt it while teambuilding on your own, but it's kinda unlikely that everyone want to build your same team. For those reasons, I would prefer a first pick that doesn't need much support and fits in many kind of teams. SR Terrakion is a good example of what I think a good first pick should be: it fits in almost every team, HO, balanced, whatever (maybe except stall...and Baton Pass lol) while providing valuable support and being difficult to counter at the same time (you can use either Taunt or SD, and both of them give the enemy team a hard time combined with the awesome coverage of Terrakion).

On the warstory - we'll do Battle 1 then. Stay tuned, it'll be published as soon as we complete the writing. Thanks again to Melee and TGMD for their effort and time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)