CRETACERUS WORLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
CMT for Nidoqueen please :P
You mean the Dive Ball Nidoran, right?^^
My breedables section isn't officially open yet, but if you'd like I can quickly breed you a spitback. Had a look at your thread, and your Timer Ball Scraggy looks interesting :)

EDIT: Actually hatched a flawless Nidoran just now, so we can also do a flawless trade.

Last edited:
You mean the Dive Ball Nidoran, right?^^
My breedables section isn't officially open yet, but if you'd like I can quickly breed you a spitback. Had a look at your thread, and your Timer Ball Scraggy looks interesting :)

EDIT: Actually hatched a flawless Nidoran just now, so we can also do a flawless trade.
Sounds awesome and sorry I didn't realize it wasn't open!

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
'Gratz on the new thread! Could you see mine for female spitbacks of your HA Repeat Ball Anorith and HA Dream Ball Cradily?
Sure, I can breed them for you if you don't mind waiting a bit longer, since I'm currently still working on getting a few more breedables and BR mons ready for the thread. If you're ok with that, I'd gladly take spitbacks of your HA Heal Aerodactyl and HA Luxury Kabuto! :P

Sure, I can breed them for you if you don't mind waiting a bit longer, since I'm currently still working on getting a few more breedables and BR mons ready for the thread. If you're ok with that, I'd gladly take spitbacks of your HA Heal Aerodactyl and HA Luxury Kabuto! :P
Sounds good, let me just check for the ball on my Aerodactyl. I know I lost a few 'mons, and haven't checked for it. I'll let you know if I still have the Heal Ball.

Edit: Yeah, I only have a Dream and Luxury Ball Aerodactyl at the moment, sorry about that. (Do have Kabuto)

Last edited:

Cretacerus

Survivor
Reactions Contest Winner
Sounds good, let me just check for the ball on my Aerodactyl. I know I lost a few 'mons, and haven't checked for it. I'll let you know if I still have the Heal Ball.

Edit: Yeah, I only have a Dream and Luxury Ball Aerodactyl at the moment, sorry about that. (Do have Kabuto)
No worries, Kabuto will do, sorry that you lost those Pokemon. I'll breed you the Lileep for free, since that one was adopted from Snoopy's thread :)
Will pm you once I got them ready.

No worries, Kabuto will do, sorry that you lost those Pokemon. I'll breed you the Lileep for free, since that one was adopted from Snoopy's thread :)
Will pm you once I got them ready.
Thanks a bunch! Would a flawless Kabuto for two spitbacks be a little fairer? I dont mind :)

Cretacerus

Survivor
Reactions Contest Winner
Update: Added the following three BR Pokemon to my thread:

Adamant Rampardos
Jolly Garchomp
Jolly Archeops

--------------------------------------------------------

And with this, the Battle Ready and Breedables sections of my thread will now officially be open for requests. Also check out the Spitbacks and Flawless Eggs sections for anything of interest, I'm always looking to free up box space for future projects!^^

Last edited:

Cretacerus

Survivor
Reactions Contest Winner
Hi, just wondering what are your trading rates for a 12,5% female spitback?
Hi, I usually stick to the general trading rates, in this case meaning either one low ratio spitback, two standard ratio spitbacks or one standard ratio pentaflawless. You can refer to my trading rates in post #2 for more details.
I do have a few spitbacks on stock though, so if you'd like one of those just check out my Spitbacks section. You can get those spitbacks for anything that matches the listed criteria regardless of gender ratio.

Cretacerus

Survivor
Reactions Contest Winner
Yeap, but that also depends on what you have to offer ;)
Usually it's best to just list your offers first, and the exact rates can be agreed on afterwards.

Would you take a Tauros (♂) - Jolly - Intimidate - 31.31.31.12.31.31,Bulbasaur (♀) - Modest - Chlorophyll - 31.26.24.31.31.31(nest ball) and a larvitar (female)-Adamant-Guts-31/31/31/x/31/x(premier ball) for your battle ready shiny rampardos?

Cretacerus

Survivor
Reactions Contest Winner
Sorry for the late reply, out of the three I'd be quite interested in the Bulbasaur. Does it have any Egg Moves?^^
Also, do you perhaps have access to HA Charmeleon, Rhydon, Tropius or Helioptile in the Friend Safari?

I can get egg moves on but i'd have to breed another one so it might take awhile. Would that be alright?
Sorry I do have those safaries but I rarely see the owners online. I can however breed you a HA timid 5iv charmander in a repeat ball.

Cretacerus

Survivor
Reactions Contest Winner
Yeah, 4IV spitbacks of HA Bulbasaur and Charmander would work just fine, or a flawless version of either.^^ And don't worry about the Egg Moves, I can breed those myself if needed

I can't really get the char right @@ its always female with blaze or male with solar power. Sorry for taking so long. Can i offer you the bulbasaur and tauros instead?

Cretacerus

Survivor
Reactions Contest Winner
Hmm, I'd rather have the Charmander, even if it might take a bit longer. I understand that breeding HA 12.5% females can be very luck-based, so just take all the time you need.^^

Cretacerus

Survivor
Reactions Contest Winner
Well, Pokemon with value do take some time to breed, which is why low ratio females in special balls are so sought after. I'm afraid we'll have to stick to the original deal, since those are currently your only two offers I'd be interested in :/

EDIT: Sorry that the deal didn't work out, I did get a HA Bulbasaur recently so I don't really need the spitback anymore. I can send you a copy of the BR Rampardos for free though if you really need it for your team.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)