ORAS Ubers Critical Flames (Fun Team)

Critical Flames

Introduction
Hello, Ubers players I'm Jhonx, I've been playing Ubers for a while. This team maybe is cancer at first sight but I am sharing it and hope take a minute to read it. I decided to RMT this team because some players were asking me if I was going to rmt this or not. To the players that asked this team is a result of me wanting try new things. After a lot of testing, I must say THIS IS A FUN TEAM, NOT A COMPETITIVE ONE. Another reason I came up with this idea is because I got tired of the metagame and while doing some Heatah Fajitah series with GoldenAltaria, he gave me cool ideas for fun and to troll the Ubers metagame. Lastly, I tried to make this team a bit viable on the metagame, so I hope u enjoy it.

In-Depth

Scolipede @ Lansat Berry
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Baton Pass
- Protect
- Substitute
- Pin Missile

To start off, I present Scolipede. Scolipede is one of the Pokemon that I decided to build this team around, and for good reason. It has an excellent ability in Speed Boost, which when paired with Baton Pass can prove to be deadly, allowing my other Pokemon to outspeed key threats such as: Darkrai, Deoxys-A, Mewtwo, and such. Protect guarantee that I get off my first speed boost, as well as protects me from Status such as a WOW from a Pre-Mega-evo’d Sab. I use Pin Missile simply due to its ability to break through any potential sashes on Pokemon like the Deo forms. Baton Pass also helps me send the boost from Lansat Berry to Kingdra so I can abuse hax crits, thus potentially sweeping.
Note: Scolipede can be used as a lead or as a late game Baton Pass.

Kingdra @ Scope Lens
Ability: Sniper
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Scald / Outrage
- Hydro Pump
- Draco Meteor
- Ice Beam / Outrage

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, the LORD ITSELF, Kingdra. While it may suck ass in regards to defensive and offensive abilities and pretty much everything else, it can be immensely dangerous when it gets the proper boosts from Scoilipede. If one is able to pass a Lansat Berry boost to it, alongside the Scope Lens it means that the majority, if not all your moves will result in critical hits, causing massive damage. Hydro Pump is there to crit KO a fully healthy Xerneas. Draco Meteor is there to KO P-Don ater rocks damage (assuming its 252 hp / 252 sp.def). So it goes without saying that any P-Don that is not as heavily invested will die regardless of rocks or not. Ice Beam is there for extra coverage against some flying types, and I prefer using it as it kills Mega Salamence with a greater success rate than DM, due to its 100% accuracy. The choice between Scald and Outrage is mostly preference. I prefer Scald as it has that neat chance of burn, but if you’re worried about Chansey/Blissey, feel free to use Outrage.

Forretress @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Gyro Ball

Forretress is my spinner and my Stealth Rocks setter, why Forretress? because with Forretress i have a good defense, its typing is inmune to Toxic Stall, Gyro Ball is a powerful way to hit Xerneas or Fairyes, Forretress can absorb some Swords Dance Arceus hits, and some SD Arceus variants like Ground, HP Evs are for bulk, while Toxic is helpful agaisn't Lugia, Some physical threats like Arceus, Salamence, Groudon (Paradancer one), etc.

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
Ability: Desolate Land
EVs: 216 Atk / 216 SpD / 76 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Precipice Blades
- Swords Dance
- Thunder Wave
- Rock Slide

Primal Groudon is fundamentally on every team of Ubers, the metagame is centralized around this Pokemon, This Pokemon help me check Xerneas, Primal Kyogre, Grass Types, Arceus-Rock, and a lot of threats, I choosed Paradancer Groudon because I have already a Stealth Rock user, so I can abuse or Parlyz + Flinches with this Don, Swords Dance breaks Stall, Restalk Xerneas, Fat mons like Lugia after a Stealth Rock and its my special attack absorber and it have a lot of roles in the metagame, steel types check, etc.

Salamence @ Salamencite
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 136 Def / 124 Spe
Impish Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Roost
- Return
- Refresh

Salamence Mega is here because three reasons, The team lacks of a Primal Groudon switch in, Arceus Swords Dance destroys the team and i needed a check for it, And its a Ho-Oh check too, because those three threats were dangerous to team, but Salamence Mega fix them, also Salamence is one of the win conditioning, doing Dragon Dance and sweep, Refresh is here because heals Salamence from Toxic, Thunder Wave, Burn, Roost helps me to recover the pokemon and Impish nature is for the bulk, the evs spread let me outspeed Max Speed Primals, which is helpful.

Arceus-Ghost @ Spooky Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Shadow Force
- Brick Break
- Extreme Speed

I choose Arceus Ghost because its a good threat actually to the metagame, it is a good win conditioning and a good Ekiller check, Adamant nature is better I think because I have a Baton Pass user who send speed to the team, so Adamant hits hard and if we use this with a baton pass, we have a powerful threat, The sets are standard, Extreme Speed helps me to Revenge Kill or finish the opponent, Brick Break destroys Blissey, Darkrai when u have speed boost, Tyranitar, Steels, while Shadow Force destroy Ghosts, Breaks Protect and add STAB bonus.

Importable
Scolipede @ Lansat Berry
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Baton Pass
- Protect
- Substitute
- Pin Missile

Kingdra @ Scope Lens
Ability: Sniper
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Scald
- Hydro Pump
- Draco Meteor
- Ice Beam

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
Ability: Desolate Land
EVs: 216 Atk / 216 SpD / 76 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Precipice Blades
- Swords Dance
- Thunder Wave
- Rock Slide

Arceus-Ghost @ Spooky Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Shadow Force
- Brick Break
- Extreme Speed

Forretress @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic Spikes
- Gyro Ball

Salamence @ Salamencite
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 136 Def / 124 Spe
Impish Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Roost
- Return
- Refresh

Threat List

: This on a good stall stops Kingdra sweeps, Like Hack Stall, because Kingdra crits does like 36%-50% from Hydro Pump, but Outrage is a 2HKO with crit, apply to Chansey eviolite too.

: The Dragon Tail set wrecks the Kingdra combo, preventing a sweep too, best way to prevent the lose of the combo its making him switch and predicting the switch, or forcing him to make a play u want.

: This threat can only sleep a Pokemon, so u need choose well, if Scolipede is dead, then this start to be a very dangerous threat, Scolipede defeats it.

: Life Orb set is annoying, u only stop it with Groudon, u need 60% min of health, because max damage of Dark Pulse Life Orb does 56%, for switchs in, u click X.

These are all the threats I have for the moment, ill be adding more later, also i would thanks to who help me finding more threats, since all games I played are agaisnt HO with the same mons or similar builds and 2 vs Stall.

Shoutsout
user php : For translate my ultra bad english to a good one, ty bro.
darrell1297 : Same with PHP, thanks for translate my introduction and more.
GoldenAltaria : Thanks bro for be a good friend mine, i enjoy the fun teams and heat ideas we have for play with fun.
James Jimmy : U Always Cheer me with fun things, U helped me a lot when I came to Ubers room drunk, thnx bro for all :]
Dominatio : Thanks bro for help me test all my teams, includes serious teams and fun teams, ty.

Replays
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-397108536 Vs a HO with Deoxys Attack
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-397105051 Vs a Kangaskhan Team
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-397098013 WTF THIS POWER
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-397092914 Being fucked by The Trap God using Stall.
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-396807975 vs Standard HO
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-396804762 Vs a guy who stealed Minority Suspect team and said that team was built by him and not by MS lol.

Hope u all enjoy the rmt, As I said before, do not use this team on Important match unless u want have fun or something, and excuse me if my english was bad, im learning it.

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
This team looks like it autoloses to any team with a phazing move - you don't have anything to block Roar or Dragon Tail and Scolipede cannot threaten any phazers adequately, nor can its Substitute survive most Dragon Tails. You also get destroyed by pretty much any offensive Dark-type if you cannot get your pass off successfully. I would probably suggest restructuring the team to use Mega Diancie instead of Salamence, the problem is that this would pretty much make this squad a bad SmashPass team since Diancie can't really make use the crit boost like it can with the raw power boost. If still want to try it you could use Diancie over Salamence, make Groudon SR + SD and drop Forretress for some kind of alternative floating Dragon (Latios or Rayquaza perhaps since you already have a ghost for EKiller). Diancie also helps with the weaknesses to Yveltal and Darkrai.

It IS funny to murder people with CritDra though. Good luck with the team.

I'm really glad you decided to post this; there's no way I can pass up giving a KINGdra team like this one a rate. I would recommend switching up your Salamence a bit. Since there is a good chance that your Salamence dies to a +1 Stone Edge from Jolly Life Orb ExtremeKiller after Stealth Rock damage, your best chance of getting around EKiller is to keep rocks off of your side of the field. In addition, an offensive Mence makes more sense on an offensively-oriented team such as this one. Thus, I recommend changing your Mence spread to 200 HP/124 Atk/184 Spe with an Adamant nature. That spread allows you to live a +1 Stone Edge from Jolly LO EKiller 100% of the time from full health while outpacing Smogon's offensive Mega Mence by 2 points. The rest of the EVs are dumped into Attack for maximum power. Since you'll be making this Mence offensive, I would also recommend running Facade over Refresh. This allows you to punish Ho-Oh for burning you with Sacred Fire and allows you to keep up momentum through the use of Facade or Dragon Dance rather than allow your opponent to switch into their Dragceus/Waterceus (those are obviously staple Pokemon on Ho-Oh teams) as you Refresh. Of course, you'll want to go for Facade right off the bat to 2HKO their Defogger, since you have a 90% chance to do so to 248/204 Bold Supportceus even if Rocks are not up. If your opponent is running Defog Rockceus, Eleceus, or Steelceus for some reason, you can simply set up with your Primal Groudon. After Supportceus has been taken out or has been sufficiently weakened, you can then attempt a sweep through the use of Dragon Dance later in the match.

The second change I'd make is I would swap out Forretress for a lead Excadrill. I would run a Jolly Sashed Mold Breaker Exca (max Attack and Speed) with Earthquake/Rock Tomb/Stealth Rock/Rapid Spin. This allows you to beat hazard leads such as Deoxys-S, Deoxys-A (you switch on their ESpeed after you bring them down to their Focus Sash with Rock Tomb, or you Rapid Spin if they decided to set up Rocks instead), opposing Excadrill, Scolipede, and Mega Aerodactyl, which in turn helps your Salamence to fulfill its role of checking EKiller owing to Excadrill's ability to keep hazards off of your side of the field. Furthermore, running Rock Tomb over Toxic allows you to avoid being set-up bait for Refresh or Facade Mence. Finally, Excadrill, unlike Forretress, can actually threaten Primal Groudon, which is something that your team sorely needs, since with Forretress over Excadrill, set-up variants of Primal Groudon, such as the Double-Dance variant, the Paradancer variant, and especially the mixed Rock Polish variant, completely run through your team. I hope these changes will be helpful to you!

This team looks like it autoloses to any team with a phazing move - you don't have anything to block Roar or Dragon Tail and Scolipede cannot threaten any phazers adequately, nor can its Substitute survive most Dragon Tails. You also get destroyed by pretty much any offensive Dark-type if you cannot get your pass off successfully. I would probably suggest restructuring the team to use Mega Diancie instead of Salamence, the problem is that this would pretty much make this squad a bad SmashPass team since Diancie can't really make use the crit boost like it can with the raw power boost. If still want to try it you could use Diancie over Salamence, make Groudon SR + SD and drop Forretress for some kind of alternative floating Dragon (Latios or Rayquaza perhaps since you already have a ghost for EKiller). Diancie also helps with the weaknesses to Yveltal and Darkrai.

It IS funny to murder people with CritDra though. Good luck with the team.
The team works much better thanks to ur suggestion, thanks bro!

I'm really glad you decided to post this; there's no way I can pass up giving a KINGdra team like this one a rate. I would recommend switching up your Salamence a bit. Since there is a good chance that your Salamence dies to a +1 Stone Edge from Jolly Life Orb ExtremeKiller after Stealth Rock damage, your best chance of getting around EKiller is to keep rocks off of your side of the field. In addition, an offensive Mence makes more sense on an offensively-oriented team such as this one. Thus, I recommend changing your Mence spread to 200 HP/124 Atk/184 Spe with an Adamant nature. That spread allows you to live a +1 Stone Edge from Jolly LO EKiller 100% of the time from full health while outpacing Smogon's offensive Mega Mence by 2 points. The rest of the EVs are dumped into Attack for maximum power. Since you'll be making this Mence offensive, I would also recommend running Facade over Refresh. This allows you to punish Ho-Oh for burning you with Sacred Fire and allows you to keep up momentum through the use of Facade or Dragon Dance rather than allow your opponent to switch into their Dragceus/Waterceus (those are obviously staple Pokemon on Ho-Oh teams) as you Refresh. Of course, you'll want to go for Facade right off the bat to 2HKO their Defogger, since you have a 90% chance to do so to 248/204 Bold Supportceus even if Rocks are not up. If your opponent is running Defog Rockceus, Eleceus, or Steelceus for some reason, you can simply set up with your Primal Groudon. After Supportceus has been taken out or has been sufficiently weakened, you can then attempt a sweep through the use of Dragon Dance later in the match.

The second change I'd make is I would swap out Forretress for a lead Excadrill. I would run a Jolly Sashed Mold Breaker Exca (max Attack and Speed) with Earthquake/Rock Tomb/Stealth Rock/Rapid Spin. This allows you to beat hazard leads such as Deoxys-S, Deoxys-A (you switch on their ESpeed after you bring them down to their Focus Sash with Rock Tomb, or you Rapid Spin if they decided to set up Rocks instead), opposing Excadrill, Scolipede, and Mega Aerodactyl, which in turn helps your Salamence to fulfill its role of checking EKiller owing to Excadrill's ability to keep hazards off of your side of the field. Furthermore, running Rock Tomb over Toxic allows you to avoid being set-up bait for Refresh or Facade Mence. Finally, Excadrill, unlike Forretress, can actually threaten Primal Groudon, which is something that your team sorely needs, since with Forretress over Excadrill, set-up variants of Primal Groudon, such as the Double-Dance variant, the Paradancer variant, and especially the mixed Rock Polish variant, completely run through your team. I hope these changes will be helpful to you!
Im going to try that suggestion too, ty!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)