Metagame Cross Evolution

Have you done the tiering survey?

• Yes

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • I'll do it later

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Girafarig got banned. https://pokepast.es/310cf6f42d350085 This is my sun team. Murkcanroc wallbreaks with brave bird and can revenge kill, larvkix can use sun boosted tinted moves and is also great at revenge killing, koraidon deals amazing damage even without a boosting item, misdreavillain is an amazing sun breaker and so is salaflora. Chansereena gets boosted healing with synthesis and can spin. (very good). This team is a bit weak to stall and garganape with tera tho.
Replaced It With Deerling

https://pokepast.es/ce0fd637aae7a70a

https://pokepast.es/5ac07b545c52b64f
Reposting The Final Versions Of Old Teams
Replace ESpeed With Sucker Punch
I see QuaxFin on that second team. There is one big problem with this: Forme-changing abilities don't work on crossevolved Pokemon. Which means that QuaxFin is stuck with its paltry 452 BST and effectively no ability. You probably should change that mon.

Girafarig got banned. https://pokepast.es/310cf6f42d350085 This is my sun team. Murkcanroc wallbreaks with brave bird and can revenge kill, larvkix can use sun boosted tinted moves and is also great at revenge killing, koraidon deals amazing damage even without a boosting item, misdreavillain is an amazing sun breaker and so is salaflora. Chansereena gets boosted healing with synthesis and can spin. (very good). This team is a bit weak to stall and garganape with tera tho.
Just curious about that Chansareena: Is there any reason for Blizzard on this? If you need the Ice type coverage, wouldn't Ice Punch be the better option? After all, we're looking at base 45 Special Attack vs. base 85 Attack. (Well, 85 attack isn't good either, but still better than 45.)

DosDogs

I like Cross Evolution
is a Pre-Contributor
My friend asked for an HO team, so I made one. Decided to share it here in case anyone else wanted it.

:Naclstack:-:Misdreavus:-:Stantler:-:Vigoroth:-:Bisharp:-:Frogadier: -DosDogs

This team utilizes Naclstack crevoing into Grimsnarl for screens and decent bulk, dont forget the chip it gains in salt cure, always nice to have. Missy moth is a basic quiver dancer, but now can set up a bit more. Stantler is a great HO mon, fast and strong, but the main problem with it was it completely checked itself, as the best set could not hit itself, forcing a PP stall until switch. Instead this Stantler uses night slash for similar coverage to sneak, and some crit fishing opportunities. Vigoroth is a Dnite crevo for STAB espeed. I decided to use more coverage over roost as I feel this needs it, but feel free to change one to roost. Tsarsharp is your hazard clearer and can easily be used under screens, as the speed boost from rapid spin allows it to start outspeeded stuff. No boots because spikes aren't that common and leftovers stops rock chip. Tera fairy over flying so your not weak to rocks after a switch-out. Frogadier is your speed machine, about 150 speed and specs to have a high damage output, pretty frail so beware sucker and other prio.

Anyway have fun with this, make any changes so the team fits you better.

Last edited:
My friend asked for an HO team, so I made one. Decided to share it here in case anyone else wanted it.

:Naclstack:-:Misdreavus:-:Stantler:-:Vigoroth:-:Bisharp:-:Frogadier:-DosDogs

This team utilizes Naclstack crevoing into Grimsnarl for screens and decent bulk, dont forget the chip it gains in salt cure, always nice to have. Missy moth is a basic quiver dancer, but now can set up a bit more. Stantler is a great HO mon, fast and strong, but the main problem with it was it completely checked itself, as the best set could not hit itself, forcing a PP stall until switch. Instead this Stantler uses night slash for similar coverage to sneak, and some crit fishing opportunities. Vigoroth is a Dnite crevo for STAB espeed. I decided to use more coverage over roost as I feel this needs it, but feel free to change one to roost. Tsarsharp is your hazard clearer and can easily be used under screens, as the speed boost from rapid spin allows it to start outspeeded stuff. No boots because spikes aren't that common and leftovers stops rock chip. Tera fairy over flying so your not weak to rocks after a switch-out. Frogadier is your speed machine, about 150 speed and specs to have a high damage output, pretty frail so beware sucker and other prio.

Anyway have fun with this, make any changes so the team fits you better.
Tsareena can't have Knock Off in Gen 9, and Naclstack and Stantler's abilities should be Prankster and Flash Fire/Weak Armor

I see QuaxFin on that second team. There is one big problem with this: Forme-changing abilities don't work on crossevolved Pokemon. Which means that QuaxFin is stuck with its paltry 452 BST and effectively no ability. You probably should change that mon

Just curious about that Chansareena: Is there any reason for Blizzard on this? If you need the Ice type coverage, wouldn't Ice Punch be the better option? After all, we're looking at base 45 Special Attack vs. base 85 Attack. (Well, 85 attack isn't good either, but still better than 45.)
I was looking for ways to catch hippopodos but Ig ice punch might be better.

I haven't showed off my team yet! I have been using this same team ever since Zorua-Hisui dropped and the set of bans went through. It has given me... some success, though the players who are higher-ladder than me have answers to most of them.

PQ's Offensive Menace

Most of them are self-explanatory. The Tandemaus set is the one I have already posted, Bisharp/Tinkaton to use Knock Off and Gigaton Hammer to break through walls, Stantler/Ceruledge is very popular thanks to its defensive typing. Misdreavus, Zorua-Hisui, and Primeape are more unique sets that I think I have used well. There are probably better pokemon to trade around on this team, but I like all of the mons on this team individually and invite you to get good use out of them.

216-0.png
Ceruledge (Teddiursa) @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Flash Fire
Tera Type: Fire
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Belly Drum
- Bitter Blade
- Shadow Sneak
- Crunch/Close Combat

Ceruledge gives a great HP recovery move and STAB priority, making it a great candidate for belly drum. Teddiursa has the highest attack, normal/ghost typing, and is by far the cutest of the stage 1 belly drummers. The last slot is flexible, close combat hits hard and can help with dunsparce/clodsire. Crunch helps not get walled by stantler/ceruledge. Can switch the tera type to a dark resist to not get sniped by sucker punch. This is a very fun set to break out late game when opposing unaware is severely weakened or taken out. Decent enough speed, but I've been using it with web support to make it a little easier to sweep

636-0.png
Kricketune (Larvesta) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Technician
Tera Type: Bug
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Flame Charge
- Sticky Web
- Fell Stinger
- Morning Sun/Flare Blitz

Speaking of sticky web support, this is the funniest one of the bunch. Kricketune actually gives solid stats, flame charge and fell stinger both are boosted by technician. The last slot can be morning sun for sucker punch mindgames, or flare blitz for suicide potential and higher bp against unaware. You can almost always flame charge turn 1 unless the opposing lead has priority. Fun to surprise an overeager set up opponent with a 2hko and a +1 speed and +3 atk boosted monster.

Last edited:
There are several errors in the CE spreadsheet. Ice Scales and Girafarig are banned, and Ursaring cannot be used as an evo.

EDIT: Zorua-Hisui and Zoroark-Hisui are shown as illegal, and Slowpoke-Galar should probably be shown as Slowpoke-G instead of Slowpoke-1.

Last edited:
Well, since the laddering has come to an end, might as well show off my team which I had good success with (after altering it about 10 times or so, lol). It's quite similar to my sample that was posted here some time ago, but I believe that this team works better overall.

:misdreavus:-:larvesta:-:dunsparce:-:stantler:-:toedscool:-:bisharp: (click for pokepaste link)

:sv/Misdreavus: :Masquerain:
Typing: Ghost/Flying
Stats: 90/90/90/135/115/100
Masquerain (Misdreavus) @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
Tera Type: Ghost
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Hex
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt
- Sticky Web

I've talked about this mon a while before, and it still does the same tricks: Setting the webs, acting as a spinblocker, and greatly disrupting the opposition between Intimidate, Will-O-Wisp and Taunt. It also has a good matchup against Larvestix leads: not only does it doubly resist Bug, it also outspeeds Adamant variants and can burn them, while Jolly ones can't OHKO. Throat Chop, especially if banded, sill does massive amounts of damage though.
-1 252 Atk Choice Band Larvesta Throat Chop vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Misdreavus: 306-360 (79.6 - 93.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
Tera Ghost is simply to remove the weaknesses from the Flying type and still be able to spinblock, while also boosting the damage of its only attacking move.
Leftovers can be changed for another item. Focus Sash obviously ensures the Webs setup, while Heavy Duty Boots may provide more longevity than Leftovers, especially since it's still meant to switch in and spinblock over the course of the game.

:sv/Larvesta: :Lokix:
Typing: Bug/Dark
Stats: 93/141/93/81/85/107
Lokix (Larvesta) @ Life Orb
Ability: Tinted Lens
Tera Type: Bug
Adamant Nature
- First Impression
- Leech Life
- U-turn
- Sucker Punch

This mon probably doesn't need much explaining; Larvestix is no rare sight. On this team it does the usual: Threatining the opposition with dual priority. However Larvestix also appreciates the Webs support: It can just click U-Turn on anything it outspeeds, and with Tinted Lens those U-Turns will hurt. Meanwhile, Leech Life gives it a damaging option that mitigates the LO recoil.

:sv/Dunsparce: :Ceruledge:
Typing: Normal/Ghost
Stats: 135/145/110/75/125/95
Ceruledge (Dunsparce) @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
Tera Type: Fire
Adamant Nature
- Double-Edge
- Bitter Blade
- Earthquake
- Coil

Now this may be an odd choice, giving the Ceruledge evo to Dunsparce. Simply put, Stantler was already taken and Dunsparce felt like the next best thing. And honestly, its blend of offense and bulk puts in good work. It really helps that the 95 base speed is supported by webs.
As for EQ, I just felt like giving it a coverage move that helps it against other Stantledges while still having some use outside of it.

:sv/Stantler: :Toxtricity:
Typing: Normal
Stats: 108/155/97/145/100/120
Toxtricity (Stantler) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Punk Rock
Tera Type: Normal
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Boomburst
- Volt Switch
- Snarl
- Trick

4 words: Specs Punk Rock Boomburst. As seen in my sample, I've used Hisuian Zorua before as the base. But not only was it prediction reliant (which Stantricity still is), but its speed was middling at best and its bulk was awful. Piloting that felt absolutely stress-inducing, so I wanted to use something else. In the end, I've settled for this: Same power on Boomburst, improved speed, and it can actually take a hit if needed (bonus points for not being weak to Sucker Punch).
Its Specs Boomburst 2HKOs nearly everything but the bulkiest of resists and/or Chanseys (unless you really want destroy things and use tera Normal on this).
252+ SpA Choice Specs Punk Rock Stantler Boomburst vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Dunsparce: 301-355 (54.3 - 64%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
Oh, Clodsparce is setting up Stockpiles on your Cerusparce or something and now Stantricity can't break it anymore? Well, that's what Trick is for.
And Snarl...honestly I just wanted to have something to hit Normal/Ghost types with, and Snarl is sadly the best option there (well, aside from Volt Switching into something else).

:sv/Toedscool: :Gyarados:
Typing: Ground/Flying
Stats: 115/155/59/95/180/71
Gyarados (Toedscool) @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
Tera Type: Steel
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Rapid Spin
- Leech Seed

Another mon that I talked about before and still use it in the very same way: switch into most special attackers (Frogadier-Vivillon is a pain though), soften up the opponent with Leech Seed and Knock Off backed by 155 base attack, use Rapid Spin if needed (and Knock Off any cheeky Ghosts trying to spinblock you).
The Careful Nature bolsters its Special Defense while the Defense EVs ensure it can take physical hits if needed (since EVing into Special Defense has a fairly low impact on its special bulk).

:sv/Bisharp: :Krookodile:
Typing: Dark/Steel
Stats: 100/160/135/80/95/88
Krookodile (Bisharp) @ Life Orb
Ability: Moxie
Tera Type: Fairy
Adamant Nature
- Crunch
- Iron Head
- Close Combat
- Sucker Punch

And here's the last mon, an uncommon take on Bisharp. I originally added it as a way to deal with Tinksharp, where it makes use of its speed, bulk, resistances and access to Close Combat to take it out.
Beyond that, it thrives against frailer teams, where it can quickly snowball with its 160 base Attack and Moxie (and thanks to Stantricity, walls should already be taken care of). Its respectable bulk gives it opportunities to switch in while also making it fairly resilient against attempts to revengekill it. It heavily relies on Webs though, so it can actually outspeed offensive mons.

In any case, it's been a fun ride except when I had to reclaim 200 Elo twice in quick succession, and I'm looking forward for more CrossEvo in the new daily tournaments.

Anybody have a good answer to Counter (not check) Clodsparce and the other unaware mons of the meta?
If you're able to Toxic them, they go down pretty quickly. Unfortunately, many Clodsparces are Tera Poison (there might be other Tera Poison Unaware mons but I haven't found any yet). However, if they've already Terastallized a Pokémon, they're guaranteed to get poisoned. You could also try to lure out a Toxic and switch to a Magic Bounce Pokémon.

As said above, Mold Breaker Pokémon are also a great solution to this, such as Tinksharp, but Clodsparce, for instance, sometimes uses Body Press as an attacking move, so you're going to have to scout for moves that could harm you, or use up your Tera.

A Garganacl evo could work also work since you're immune to Toxic and Salt Cure. It could be tedious to break it down though since it has recovery. Make sure you're a good defensive type, such as Flying, or you may end up taking too much damage. Naclstack probably has an evo that could work but I can't figure out what that would be.

Some Pokémon with high Attack stats can break through it just by simply attacking it.
252+ Atk Primeape Close Combat vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Dunsparce: 450-530 (81.2 - 95.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
However, Terastallisation is once again something we have to account for, so carrying a Ground move such as Earthquake might not be a bad idea.

You could probably also try to 1v1 an Unaware mon with an Unaware mon of your own, especially if its a more offensive one. However, I'm not too sure how effective this would be.

Weight is currently bugged in CE. When using the /showevo command, it shows the weight of the evolution, not how much weight it gains. For example, using /showevo solgaleo shows that Solgaleo gains 230 kg upon evolution when in reality it loses 769.9 kg. The /ce command seems to be working fine though.

Weight is also bugged in battles, as you can see in https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9crossevolution-1858031258. Kadabra-Alakazam and Alakazam should have the same weight, but Grass Knot deals more damage to Kadabra-Alakazam than to Alakazam.

0 SpA Misdreavus Grass Knot (60 BP) vs. 72 HP / 0 SpD Alakazam: 72-85 (26.7 - 31.5%) -- guaranteed 4HKO

DosDogs

I like Cross Evolution
is a Pre-Contributor
ive met one of those two. also, that dosent matter when you have a monstrous attack stat and can easily pull off d dances. give a mon with a higher bst than any vanilla mon 3 turns and you just lost the game.
Thats when my boi Clodsparce sets up on you and eats all you brave birds like candy
the set I'm running rn is
Clodsire (Dunsparce) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Unaware
Tera Type: Poison
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 SpD
Calm Nature
- Stockpile
- Body Press
- Toxic
- Recover
So the calcs look like this:
252 Atk Murkrow Brave Bird vs. 252 HP / 240 Def Dunsparce: 138-163 (24.9 - 29.4%) -- 100% chance to 4HKO
252 Atk Murkrow Brave Bird vs. +1 252 HP / 240 Def Dunsparce: 93-109 (16.7 - 19.6%) -- guaranteed 6HKO

so that thing folds against Clodsparce, but so do the other murkrows... unless you want a crazy physical nuke like this
Lycanroc-dusk (Murkrow) @ Choice Band
Ability: Tough Claws
Tera Type: Ground
Adamant Nature
- Crunch
- Brave Bird
- Accelerock
- Close Combat
which...
252+ Atk Choice Band Tough Claws Murkrow Close Combat vs. 252 HP / 240 Def Dunsparce: 294-348 (53 - 62.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Choice Band Tough Claws Murkrow Close Combat vs. +1 252 HP / 240 Def Dunsparce: 198-234 (35.7 - 42.2%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

no switching in on that, and its a risk(albeit not a big one) to recover spam
if +spe instead
252 Atk Choice Band Tough Claws Murkrow Close Combat vs. 252 HP / 240 Def Dunsparce: 270-318 (48.7 - 57.4%) -- 94.1% chance to 2HKO
252 Atk Choice Band Tough Claws Murkrow Close Combat vs. +1 252 HP / 240 Def Dunsparce: 180-212 (32.4 - 38.2%) -- 97.9% chance to 3HKO

No switch in, but recover spam can work here easily
it looks the same on rocks if the sparce is using leftovers leftovers

Edit: after putting up this post I now see you are talking about type:null, I may need a bit more sleep than healthy rn, so this post is completely irrelevant, but now you know about a physical nuke that can kinda check sparce(especially if they SpD invest). Type:Null would 100% be banned in my eyes, but I'm not speaking for the whole council so it may have a little playing time.

who said anything about brave bird
I suppose DosDogs thought the discussion was about Murkrow-Gyarados instead of Type: Null. The calc would look more like this:
252+ Atk Type: Null Return vs. 252 HP / 240 Def Dunsparce: 235-277 (42.4 - 50%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery

Also I have no idea how the Brave Bird calc was done because this is how it actually is:
252 Atk Murkrow Brave Bird vs. 252 HP / 240 Def Dunsparce: 243-286 (43.8 - 51.6%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery

Edit: I also checked up on Murkrow-Lycanroc's Close Combat calc, just to confirm my suspicions. And yes, that also does way more, to the point of OHKOing with Stealth Rock up. (Unless I'm missing something, but I'm pretty sure this is base 137 Attack vs 175/85 bulk)
252+ Atk Choice Band Tough Claws Murkrow Close Combat vs. 252 HP / 240 Def Dunsparce: 516-608 (93.1 - 109.7%) -- 56.3% chance to OHKO

On the topic of Type: Null itself: I wouldn't be surprised if it gets banned. Though I can't tell if it is that much better than Stantler in a purely offensive role, simply due to the lower speed. Of course I won't deny the significant difference in bulk between Type: Null and Stantler. Still, I would rather draw a comparison to Dunsparce instead. Sure, Type: Null doesn't have recovery (something that can be fixed with the right evo anyway), but is even fatter and has a bigger offensive presence than 'Sparce. As if Clodsparce wasn't tough enough to deal with, Type: Clod would even blow that out of the water.

Last edited:

in the hills

spreading confusion
is a Top Artistis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Type: Null is not in the games and is not slated to return anytime soon, please refrain from excessively theorymonning whether it would be banned or not, especially with one liners. There's a lot of evidence to point towards it being banned from previous generations, so it's pretty pointless do discuss the obvious as well.

Unfortunately with PS on an outage I don't have much else to share as far as teams/sets I used over OMotM but i did want to add it was a pretty fun ladder and the creativity seemed pretty varied compared to previous generations due to the lack of some evos and evolvers, as well as a bunch of classics like Vivillon evos that are always a hoot to use.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nKHm5ZXfzwE824zc21rQy7roeKiOXiU6FSpHslYByvA/edit?usp=sharing
heres the link.
some explanation for citizenship. if a pokemons citizenship is 3, it means it is usable in the game now. if it is 2, it means it isnt, but will be eventually. if it is 1, it means it isnt usable in the game curently, and there is no evidence suggesting that it will be usable.
Milotic is officially confirmed for dlc and Melmetel isn’t a real evo. (As meltan doesn’t evolve in the mainline games, sorry I don’t make the rules)

DosDogs

I like Cross Evolution
is a Pre-Contributor
Any update on this?

Also, so that I'm not just posting a one-liner, here's a really fun set I've been running recently as a role compressor

Corviknight (Arctibax) @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
Tera Type: Dragon
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Iron Head
- Dragon Tail
- Defog
- Roost

Anti-Hazard, phasing (can run whirlwind instead to deal with sub setters, or U-turn for slow pivot), roost for longevity, and Iron Head as a strong stab attack to smack around some of the fairy types around (chanserene)

Edit: you can also run a slow setup like Normal Corviknight with Bulk Up but I think that's a little worse.
I've used this as a mixed defensive mon before, its pretty good, I prefer shelgon as a base but that's just me, also I think you forgot to change the Tera Type to fairy or something like that (not that you would tera it).

Also here is a trick room team I made a while back, never tested it but if any of you want to make a TR team feel free to use this as a starting point
Gyarados (Slowpoke) @ Covert Cloak
Ability: Moxie
Shiny: Yes
Tera Type: Fighting
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Trick Room
- Liquidation
- Tera Blast
- Slack Off

Hatterene (Chansey) (F) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Magic Bounce
Tera Type: Normal
Impish Nature
- Trick Room
- Soft-Boiled
- Seismic Toss
- Nuzzle

Clodsire (Bonsly) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Unaware
Tera Type: Rock
Adamant Nature
- Toxic
- Earthquake
- Curse
- Recover

Pelipper (Bronzor) @ Light Clay
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Impish Nature
- U-turn
- Light Screen
- Reflect
- Stealth Rock

Drednaw (Rookidee) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Swift Swim
Tera Type: Flying
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Drill Peck
- Shell Smash
- Power Trip
- Liquidation

Corviknight (Shelgon) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Pressure
Tera Type: Dragon
Sassy Nature
- U-turn
- Body Press
- Roost
- Defog
Its a little strange bc I decided to randomly make it part rain too, lol. Probably bad (not just bc its tr, partly bc I can't build weird stuff like tr)

A sun based offense team i made from someone else's

Quetzacoatl (Koraidon) @ Heat Rock
Ability: Orichalcum Pulse
Jolly Nature
- Collision Course
- Flare Blitz
- U-turn
- Ice Fang
Koraidon has Collision Course for STAB, U-Turn for pivoting, flare blitz for commiting sun nuke, and ice fang for coverage, this is our offensive pivot #1

Leafeon (Larvesta) (M) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Chlorophyll
Tera Type: Ground
Adamant Nature
- Wild Charge
- Flare Blitz
- U-turn
- Morning Sun
Flare blitz for STAB, wild charge for coverage, U-Turn for pivoting, and morning sun for recovery, this is our offensive pivot #2

Scovillain (Misdreavus) (M) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Chlorophyll
Tera Type: Grass
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Solar Beam
- Trick
Fire blast for *insert nuclear bomb sfx here*, and STAB, shadow ball for STAB, and Solar Beam for nuking bulky waters, this is our choice specs abuser

Dripped Tusk (Great Tusk) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Protosynthesis
Tera Type: Fighting
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Headlong Rush
- Close Combat
- Knock Off
- Rapid Spin
HR and CC for STAB, RS for hazard removal, and Knock for item removal, utility all the way

Jolteon (Zorua-Hisui) (M) @ Expert Belt
Ability: Volt Absorb
Tera Type: Ice
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball
- Tera Blast
Nasty plot for more power, TBolt And Shadow ball for STAB, And Tera Ice Tera Blast For Bolt Beam Coverage, this is a set up sweeper

Lycanroc-Dusk (Murkrow) @ Choice Band
Ability: Tough Claws
Tera Type: Dark
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Sucker Punch
- Drill Run
- Close Combat
Brave Bird and Sucker Punch for STAB, with Drill Run and CC for coverage, this is our revenge killer, and a deadly one at that.

also, all returning dlc mon for theory building
https://www.pokeos.com/dex/?f=dlcleak&page=1

this is based on notagamer's sun team

Last edited:
Alright, I tried the Stench Population bomb thing and fortunately it sort of sucked NGL. This thing has the same Atk as Maushold and no good way to boost it, and with power creep it's only able to 3HKO Pokémon and dies to pretty much anything. It's also unable to run a Focus Sash due to needing Wide Lens. I'd say my team in general wasn't the best, but this set definitely wasn't good either. Regardless, I still feel like it should be banned because even if it's not the best it still doesn't feel very healthy for the meta.

The team in case you're curious: https://pokepast.es/925afa4485726857
yo, i changed the team to be a bit better
https://pokepast.es/ee5859bdd2a95280

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 7)