Cross-Server Tourney Round One

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure who Lil Ant is, but he hasn't been on Pokemonexperte where we need to battle. I'm on AAMS and Official from about 5 CST to at least 12 CST every day; I'm really easy to find.

It seems a few rules on Captain's modded server have changed in the past day or two. I don't know really what to say about this. Do I have to completely remake my team or what? What is the tourney director's views on tier list changes etc?

His modified type chart also has one or two errors. I would say fundamental game mechanics should be public knowledge and/or correct imo.

I'll be at AAMS
Also, I have to completely change my captain's team as well due to the "modifications" done recently.

fucks up with that?

Code:
Captain: and that ditto thing  
Captain: sorry  
Captain: but I don't have any plans to allow ditto  
Captain: it was an ass move  
Captain: to think I would have it not be an uber anyway  
Sir Spanky: yeah you really should have thought the tier list over before the tourney started and people made their teams!  
Captain: the same guy who made the type chart...made the concept for ditto...  
Bass: you put it in god tier lol 
Captain: why did I EVER LISTEN TO HIM 
Captain: ditto is probably the last one I'm gonna ban 
Captain: unless 
Captain: 214 
Plus: ATTN FOREIGNERS 
Bass: Part of the problem with tiering on this server is that most changes don't occur unless someone complains about them. 
Plus: /CLEAR IS YOUR FRIEND 
Toon Link: GTG 
Toon Link has left Captain's Modded Server 1.1. 
Captain: infleunced me somewhere else I don't realize 
Captain: what bass said 
Captain: it doesn't change unless someone complains 
lJLeeRSX: who thinks i will get in trouble for that thing with wario? 
Bass: Yeah 
Bass: BBM isn't WaRi0 
Bass: I just realized that. 
Captain: he isn't allowed to troll here though 
lJLeeRSX: but shit 
lJLeeRSX: her mom called 911 on me 
lJLeeRSX: warios mom* 
Captain: really as soon as someone like toon link complains... 
Captain: it's a straight way to banning...or that's what I'm thinking 
Captain: toon link is probably the best chat contributor for whenever she is on 
lJLeeRSX: you gonna ban me? 
Captain: lol 
Captain: OH NO, COP'S ARE GUNNA GEH T UZ 
lJLeeRSX: shit 
lJLeeRSX: i might be in jail for year 
Captain: HE TRAPS NICE PEOPLE 
DJ has left Captain's Modded Server 1.1. 
lJLeeRSX: im not kidding you 
Sir Spanky: oh god please dont start this up again lee 
lJLeeRSX: shut up sir spanky 
Captain: his name is sir 
Sir Spanky: i know you're young and seemingly quite naive 
Sir Spanky: but he was just kidding 
Captain: as someone else deservers spanky more 
Captain: though 
lJLeeRSX: sir spanky 
Sir Spanky: xd 
Captain: he should go by the name of krew 
Sir Spanky: indeed he should 
Captain: Krew was the best name imo
ain: he isn't allowed to troll here though 
lJLeeRSX: but shit 
lJLeeRSX: her mom called 911 on me 
lJLeeRSX: warios mom* 
Captain: really as soon as someone like toon link complains... 
Captain: it's a straight way to banning...or that's what I'm thinking 
Captain: toon link is probably the best chat contributor for whenever she is on 
lJLeeRSX: you gonna ban me? 
Captain: lol 
Captain: OH NO, COP'S ARE GUNNA GEH T UZ 
lJLeeRSX: shit 
lJLeeRSX: i might be in jail for year 
Captain: HE TRAPS NICE PEOPLE 
DJ has left Captain's Modded Server 1.1. 
lJLeeRSX: im not kidding you 
Sir Spanky: oh god please dont start this up again lee 
lJLeeRSX: shut up sir spanky 
Captain: his name is sir 
Sir Spanky: i know you're young and seemingly quite naive 
Sir Spanky: but he was just kidding 
Captain: as someone else deservers spanky more 
Captain: though 
lJLeeRSX: sir spanky 
Sir Spanky: xd 
Captain: he should go by the name of krew 
Sir Spanky: indeed he should 
Captain: Krew was the best name imo 
lJLeeRSX: are you thinking he was joking or are you sure? 
Toon Link has joined Captain's Modded Server 1.1. 
Sir Spanky: i am fucking 100% sure 
Sir Spanky: bbm is 17 
Sir Spanky: he was just trolling you
There, the current explanation for ditto is the best one but this extension gives background info. As for the type chart, even though I haven't been editing it, it appears to change, or it at least doesn't make any sense from a programming standpoint. If AA or Doug wants the type file I can probably send it to them.

Plus

中国风暴 trademark
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Just confirming that Sandslash beat me; furthermore, I haven't seen Sapientia WHATSOEVER. Gosh, >_>. I'm always on CMS around 7:00-1:00 EST.

Bobtheball4

CAP Playtesting Expert
well, i havent seen Jonathan yet to battle, and the guy named BBM is annoying, he wont come to captains server to battle me, and when i ask to battle, he just says.. NO STFU GO AWAY, and krew has to go to a soccer tournament on the weekend, so if none of thoses comes on to battle, then he cant battle...

eric the espeon

maybe I just misunderstood
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
It seems a few rules on Captain's modded server have changed in the past day or two. I don't know really what to say about this. Do I have to completely remake my team or what? What is the tourney director's views on tier list changes etc?

His modified type chart also has one or two errors. I would say fundamental game mechanics should be public knowledge and/or correct imo.
You are referring to the Ditto ban? the banning should really have waited until the end of the round, but if it is as broken as I have heard it right that it was got rid of ASAP.
Captain has been having some problems with the type chart, it is not good but it is excuseable.

As for those who can't find your opponents, you will get a bye from those battles. It is too late for subs this round.

Yeah, AAMS is down right now; I'll try to host a version of it myself though. Expect it up within the hour.

The 20th seems too close, and too few battles have happened. I really think we're going to need a few more days for this round to finish.

Plus

中国风暴 trademark
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Beat Sapientia 2-0.

IIRC it was only 2-0. Not 3-0. I only remember having Zong and Go- Breloom out.

Bass

Brother in arms
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnus
I scheduled a match against Schlappi at 10 AM my time today (5 PM his), and he was nowhere to be found. I can only hope he is on and ready to battle at the same time tomorrow.

Bass

Brother in arms
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnus
Confirming 4-0 victory against Mag at AAMS. gg!

Also, to anyone else that needs to face Schlappi, here is his response to why he was unable to battle me today:

Schlappi said:
I'm sorry, but my PC died horribly. Well, my PC is quite old but something like that never happened before. I'm now using my mom's PC and Shoddy isn't working here, that's why I can't battle. I'll hope my PC will run very soon.
Sorry again.

eric the espeon

maybe I just misunderstood
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
The 20th seems too close, and too few battles have happened. I really think we're going to need a few more days for this round to finish.
mmmm.. I leave on the 21st or 22nd and want to do all the judging myself... But I can extend the round by one day.

Deadline extended to the 21st!

Team Captains, PM ALL your players who have not get any matches done and ask them to get a move on. Also please forward the replys to me in a batch.

mmmm.. I leave on the 21st or 22nd and want to do all the judging myself... But I can extend the round by one day.

Deadline extended to the 21st!

Team Captains, PM ALL your players who have not get any matches done and ask them to get a move on. Also please forward the replys to me in a batch.
More like hand the tournament over to someone like Bass, imo. Anyway, I'm pretty sure I've talked to everyone who hasn't gotten their match done through my server days before this.

I'm sensing a lot of lag between people meeting up. I'm sure all my members have tried contacting or have easy contact with their opponents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)