SM OU Curse M-Scizor + Psychium-Z Greninja - Bulky Offense - Peak +1980

I will drop this here, I climbed to 1988 with it, but any advice is welcome.

Proof of the peak

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
Ability: Light Metal
EVs: 248 HP / 244 Def / 16 Spe
Impish Nature
- Curse
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Roost

Curse M-Scizor is the mon which I builded this team, it can do setup on any physical mon and is a good win condition for many match ups and is a good switch in of Zygarde, Kartana and Kyurem-B if it doesn't have HP Fire. The spread is to avoid 2hko of TBolt from ShiftGearna at +1. Bullet Punch is the priority star move of Scizor, U-Turn can provide to us momentum to have a better match up vs stall and pressure a lot.

Greninja (M) @ Psychium Z
Ability: Protean
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Extrasensory
- Hydro Pump
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Toxic Spikes

Psychium-Z Greninja is the best partner for this M-Scizor imo, it can hit hard M-Scizor counter/checks. Hydro hit Fire types, which are a pain for Scizor, HP Fire to break annoying Steel Types like Skarmory, Celesteela or Ferrothorn. Also provides speed control and Toxic Spikes and his coverage can be really annoying for many match ups.

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 96 SpD / 160 Spe
Timid Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Toxic

What I can say about this beast, in my opinion the best pokemon of the tier right now, Lord Heatran. Is the perfect rocker which I can run with Scizor, it act like a Fire Inmunity this can help a lot to eat hits which Scizor can't, also can check Steel Types, Fire Types, Zapdos and Toxapex too. Magma Storm is really useful for trap to give momentum and break mons Steel Types. Earth Power is to hit Toxapex when is trapped and also to hit Tyranitar at the switch in. Toxic is really useful vs Flying types and Zygarde, maybe I should change it over Taunt, but I really love Toxic. The spread is to outspeed max speed Magearna and also avoid OHKO of Earth Power from utility Heatran after rocks.

Reuniclus @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 220 HP / 228 Def / 60 Spe
Bold Nature
- Acid Armor
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock
- Recover

I choose Reuniclus cuz is a good TSpikes abuser. Ik, is a cancerous mon which should be banned, but is the better wincon which I have on my team. Acid Armor provides to you a +2 Def Boost, is better than Iron Defense because it has more pp's and can help with other reuniclus or pp stall moments. Calm Mind is for boost our SpA and SpD at +1. I preffer psyshock than psychic for the CM wars vs Magearna and other CM users. Recover is my recovery move, i don't have to much to explain about this. The spread is the standard but with a little investment on speed.

Tornadus-Therian @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 56 Def / 204 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Defog

I love this mon so much, it can help to break stall and is the best defogger of the tier right now. Hurrimiss is my favourite Flying Move of Torn, I don't like Air Slash because it has 75 of power, and is garbage. Knock Off can help to remove annoying items like Eviolite of chansey or Leftovers of Heatran, Celesteela or any Leftovers user. U-Turn can help providing us momentum to pressure many match ups. And defog is obviously. The spread is to outspeed Scarf Magnezone, and the def investment is to have a better switch in to Kartana and Landorus.

Tapu Bulu @ Leftovers
Ability: Grassy Surge
EVs: 248 HP / 188 SpD / 72 Spe
Careful Nature
- Swords Dance
- Superpower
- Protect
- Horn Leech

Goat Bulu, SpDef Bulu is my fav set rn. Is a good G-Ash, Tapu Lele and Zam check, without Bulu they destroy my team. Swords Dance is to boost ur attack at +2, this helps a lot to pressure to ur opponent. Superpower is to hit Steel Types and Heatran. Horn Leech the best Grass Move of Bulu, it provides to you recovery and some damage. I preffer protect over synthesis to improve my Lele and Zam match ups, but if you want to run synthesis is a good option too. Is the standard SpDef spread, 72 in Spe to outspeed Tyranitar.

IMPORTABLE: https://pokepast.es/894a8e8ebfc5d5bb

That is all, hope I helped and sorry if a do mistakes at my explanations, i'm still learning english.

Sayuze

Banned deucer.
Nice team dude, great to see a well-built team with good synergy as opposed to the cheese / unviable sets people use on ladder to peak, so big respect for the peak w/ your squad.

I mostly wanted to congratulate you on this feat and it is hard for me to try and suggest anything as this team is well built. I think your stall matchup can be a bit difficult though, with sableye being able to 1v1 spdef tran and prevent rocks up for the most part (although it is do-able with tspikes gren + good switches or baiting wisp from sab on tran). Other from that, most stalls if played well can shut down your mons including SD bulu. I would suggest Taunt > U-Turn on Tornadus-T since it is arguably more useful than U-Turn, helping w passive mons like chansey / ferro / pex / clef in some situations and really maintains the offensive momentum this team displays.

Nice team dude, great to see a well-built team with good synergy as opposed to the cheese / unviable sets people use on ladder to peak, so big respect for the peak w/ your squad.

I mostly wanted to congratulate you on this feat and it is hard for me to try and suggest anything as this team is well built. I think your stall matchup can be a bit difficult though, with sableye being able to 1v1 spdef tran and prevent rocks up for the most part (although it is do-able with tspikes gren + good switches or baiting wisp from sab on tran). Other from that, most stalls if played well can shut down your mons including SD bulu. I would suggest Taunt > U-Turn on Tornadus-T since it is arguably more useful than U-Turn, helping w passive mons like chansey / ferro / pex / clef in some situations and really maintains the offensive momentum this team displays.
I'll try the change you both have suggested, thx man

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)