Done Custom Battles

I think you should be able to make custom rulesets with users who accept. You would have to directly ask the person first through searching their username, them being online, and them accepting. You would then suggest a ruleset and they would accept or decline. Like other formats all teams should be suggested when selecting teams. It just feels like something two friends in a discord call should be able to do.

srry for wasting your time then :(. Also i was just wondering is this only for custom servers or this implemented on the official showdown website because i really want to challenge, but cant find it?

It's on the official server, but you need to manually type the rules out. The linked file should have all the details needed, though.

Dorron

BLU LOBSTAH
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Champion
It only allows you to add one rule. Will it be possible to add more than one in the future?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)