Lucario (M) @Choice Scarf
Ability: Steadfast
EVs: 252 Attack,252 Speed
Adamant nature
~ Close Combat
~ Earthquake
~Ice Punch
~ Stone Edge
This is a rather unusual Lucario set. It works as a late-game sweeper and revenge killer. Boooy,does he make a job well done. He can outspeed and kill Genosect so he can't poke holes through my team. Some people told me to use a Scarf Terrakion instead,but I like Lucario's movepool better. A lot better.( and no I don't care about Terrakions awesome STABs )
Addicional Comments
Everytime I used my old sword dance set,by the time I was done with getting powered up,I was dead. So I just sayed "ah screw this",looked at Lucario's movepool and made this.

*NEW Donphan @Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
100 Attack/ 156 Defense/ 252 HP
Adamant Nature
~Ice Shard
~Rapid Spin
~Stealth Rock
~Earthquake
Massive attack,great defense,Rapid Spin,Stealth Rocks and Priority? Yes please!
I use him as a lead sometimes when Heatran isn't the right choice. Moveset and EVs are self explainatory​

Keldeo R. @Life Orb
Ability: Justified
252 Speed / 252 Special Attack
Modest Nature
~ Hidden Power Ice
~Hydro Pump
~Secret Sword
~Calm Mind
This set is just PURE AWESOME. It can kill pretty much everything that doesn't resist it. Murders Chansey,Blissey and some other pokemon that you see in almost every OU team.
Addicional Comments
At the start,I actually did run a Timid Nature Keldeo. Unfortenally,it couldn't kill some of the Pokemon I faced very often back in the day. So that's why I use Modest Nature

Shaymin @Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
252 Speed/252 Special Attack
Modest Nature
~ Earth Power
~Air Slash
~Giga Drain
~Seed Flare
Shaymin is so kawaii desu and powerful. I just had to include him in this team as the second special attacker. Also,he now has Giga Drain,so he can leech off the other pokemons life and that's just cool.
Addicional Comments
The second I took Electrivire out of my team,Shaymin became more important than ever. Hope she can make a job well done :)

Heatran (F) @Air Ballon
Ability: Flash Fire
240 HP/18 Special Attack/252 Special Defense
Calm Nature
~Stealth Rock
~Lava Plume
~Earth Power
~Fire Blast
I'm mainly using this set to cover some weaknesses the original version had.It also covers another problem that my team had; Lack of Stealth Rock. Addicional Comments
I actually considered using Deoxys-D
( <-- this guy right here )over Heatran,but I didn't mainly because Deoxys-D Has little to no means to attack effectively. Although the ability to set up Stealth Rocks or Spikes would be nice and the increased defense would be nice,Heatran just had a better synergy for my team.

*NEW Espeon @Leftovers
Ability: Magic Bounce
252 Attack/252 Speed
Timid Nature
~Psyshock
~Hidden Power Ice
~Calm Mind
~Baton Pass
Espeon is awesome! I'm using this set mainly for killing walls and for the occasional set up opportunity. Usually he gets killed soon most of the time so I think I need to replace him with some other good Pokemon.
TEAM BUILDING
I started this team with Lucario because he is my favorite pokemon and has great attack stats supported by a not so bad movepool.

When I made this team,Keldeo was just released. Keldeo had pure awesome special attacking stats and as I lacked a special attacker,I choose him for my second 'mon

I added Eletrivire mainly because I lacked coverage ( notice this was before the BW2 tutors)

Shaymin was added to my team because he is so kawaii desu and powerful. Also my very very first competitive team ( which really really sucked ) had a Shaymin and I had a really good experience on using one.

At first,when I added Dragonite in my team I was just using it as a switch in. Sometime later,a friend gave me this Dragonite and sayed "hey I know you'll love this set so here,have this Dragonite" I also discovered that this set works well with my Lucario,as it's main job is to paralize everything.
Lastly,Scizor. At the time,Scizor was the most used Pokemon in the entire game. So it would just be OUTRAGEOUS not to include him in this team. My team also lacked priority,something I REALLY NEEDED.

But not all was well in my team. People told me to dish off Eletrivire for a SR user. People sujested Ferrothorn and Heatran, I used her tons of times ,and she works really well,so I'm happy you recommended it.I miss having my little tiger in this team,I think Heatran was the superior choice for this team

Threat List
Ninetails

Oh Ninetails and sun teams in general.I have the means to kill Ninetails quickly,but the permannent sun may cripple my team a lot if my Heatran is down already.
Politoed

Politoed can't cripple me most of the time. In fact,Politoed helps me cover my fire weakness. So rain teams in general aren't really effective here.
Terrakion

Terrakion,unfortenaly,is a great threat to my team. I'm almost defenseless against the Choice Scarf variant,but if it's the choice band/double dance variant,I can kill him easily.
Kyurem B

Now that Kyurem-B is OU,I think he is a great threat to everypony. Fortenally, Heatran is the best KyuremB counter anyone could posibly use.
( may add more stuff here over the time )

STILL IN CONSTRUCTION

Well, that's the team and how I made it. Now you guys come in. This is my first competitive team so I know it may suck. Thanks to everyone who helped me and to those who are going to help!

This team has no notable walls besides possibly Dragonite.
Genesect will be poking holes throughout this team fairly easily once Stealth Rock has been set up too.
Despite your request for no swapping Pokemon on the team, I'd recommend swapping something out for extra wall coverage.
I'd recommend standard Ferrothorn as it covers Dragonite well, but then your fire weakness is increased. So unless you're open to changing Pokemon on this team I can't really see it working in the current hyper-offensive nature of the metagame.
Hope this helped somewhat!

On Shaymin id lose the wide lense. It is helpful, but the extra damage output of a life orb, or the longativity provided by leftovers really helps more.

On Dnite, try sub > espeed

Why cant i suggest trying different pokemon? As none of these pokes get Stealth Rock which really hurts your team!

Electivire looks like the weekest link so I AM SUGGESTING that you swap him for a pokemon with SR. Up to you who, as you seem picky about the being "cute".

Ps: make your descriptions MUCH longer as you could get your RMT locked.

Gl with the team

Overall replacing Lucario and Electivire will do this team a lot of good.
Jirachi/Ferrothorn would be a good Pokemon to place in, providing you adjust Dragonite's role on this team to a more physically defensive one or replace it altogether if you want to run Jirachi.

I've decided to remove Electrivire from the team...
...but what I should I replace him with? I was thinking Forretress or Swampert,but I'm not sure at all :(

Heatran is one of your best bets. It has flash fire to dim your huge fire weekness and has steel typing to slightly render your flying weekness. However this team gets destroyed by tornadus T. Aswell as sun teams. And most rain teams run a torndaus.
So id work on fixing that. Google "pokemon marriland black white team builder" and look at your synergy. This will allow for you to "fix" your team quicker as to have a successful team generally you dont have HUGE weeknesses to really common pokemon. Swap a few things around and try to have less 4x weeknesses (a few is fine) and have more "green" than "red".
Gl with the team

Hey PedroBrony, and welcome to Smogon.

Your team altogether could use some work, though it is somewhat nice. As bad as that may sound, that is why we're here to help. First off, I'd suggest going w/ EnterRAYZORS's suggestion of Heatran over Electivire, as it can provide SR support and be a good switch in to Fire type attacks aimed @ Shaymin, Scizor & Lucario.

Here's a great Heatran set:
Heatran@AirBalloon; FlashFire
Calm: 252 Hp/ 248 Sp.Defense/ 8 Sp.Attack
LavaPlume, EarthPower, HP(Ice) & StealthRock

Also, I'd suggest changing Dragonite's nature from Calm to Careful, as it has no Sp.Attacks whatsoever and therefore is crippling the damage it could be inflicting upon others. I also suggest replacing Extremespeed w/ FireBlast or Flamethrower to hit opposing Ferrothorn and Scizor very hard.

Third is to change Keldeo's nature from Modest to Timid, as it's Speed is one of its best attributes. You have CalmMind for a +1 on the damage it will dish out, so it needs its Speed most of all to deliver such damage to Pokemon that's ouitpace & KO it otherwise.

Lastly is a more bulky LeechSeed set for Shaymin, as it can be more useful in the sense that it can dish out damage while regaining HP and possibly helping its allies in the same way.

Overall, I hope this helped. Good Luck w/ the team. :)

Try Hidden Power Electric over Ice on Keldeo, being able to OHKO all the weather inducers with one Poke for the win!

I agree with Yeezy D, change Hidden power ice to Electric, because Jellicent counters your set otherwise.
Try using Crunch over Shadow claw on Lucario. It has more power, and Toxicroak (and Heracross) are beaten by Dragonite or Scizor.

Updated the topic so I could add a team building part and made the pokemon descriptions longer and now it actually looks like a well done RMT :) please check and rate.

Try Hidden Power Electric over Ice on Keldeo, being able to OHKO all the weather inducers with one Poke for the win!
I'd suggest HP(Ghost) over HP(Ice) or HP(Electric) due to it's ability to hit Jellicent hard. Jellicent could easily come in once Shaymin is gone, wall Keldeo's attacks, and potentially burn the switch-in w/ Scald. HP(Ghost) after the LO + 1 CM can KO it easliy; OHKO/2HKO. Keeping HP(Ice) is also an option. Keldeo can easily be revenged by Moxie boosted Outrage from Salamence who lack ChoiceScarf, which could come in once Scizor, Heatran, & Lucario are down. This leads me again to suggest Timid nature over your current Modest nature on Keldeo. Salamence could then sweep throught your team; potentially your biggest threat when given the right amount of support, such as x2 Spikes set & SR. After x2/x3 Spikes damage and a +1/+2 Outrage(assuming ScarfedMence is in question) can outpace and go on a kill streak w/ every member on your team barr Scizor.

Anyways, good luck w/ the team & I hope this helped.

I'd suggest HP(Ghost) over HP(Ice) or HP(Electric) due to it's ability to hit Jellicent hard. Jellicent could easily come in once Shaymin is gone, wall Keldeo's attacks, and potentially burn the switch-in w/ Scald. HP(Ghost) after the LO + 1 CM can KO it easliy; OHKO/2HKO. Keeping HP(Ice) is also an option. Keldeo can easily be revenged by Moxie boosted Outrage from Salamence who lack ChoiceScarf, which could come in once Scizor, Heatran, & Lucario are down. This leads me again to suggest Timid nature over your current Modest nature on Keldeo. Salamence could then sweep throught your team; potentially your biggest threat when given the right amount of support, such as x2 Spikes set & SR. After x2/x3 Spikes damage and a +1/+2 Outrage(assuming ScarfedMence is in question) can outpace and go on a kill streak w/ every member on your team barr Scizor.

Anyways, good luck w/ the team & I hope this helped.
Salamence is pretty much the reason on why I have Choice Scarf on Lucario with Ice Punch and I mostly send him out last :D and fortenally I don't see many Salamences around these days. ( for some reason. )
PS: gonna add a threat list to my team

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)