CUTEABILITY RANKINGS (see post 205)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This list is so backwards. First of all, yellow is not a cute color. Joltik and Scraggy do not deserve S rank. Azurill, Eevee, and Vulpix warm me up deserve S rank without a doubt. Abra is hideous, Abra for D rank.

Ground dick
Diglett is too cute for D rank, move it up to B. I would suggest more but it's hurting me head to recall the Pokemon's appearances. Edit: oh look someone beat me to it

Eevee's already high at A as is, but I agree with the people who want it moved to S. Eevee is easily the cutest thing in Gen I. I teach computer science and the computer lab at the school has a bunch of plushies, and I find myself snuggling the Eevee one all the time when I need something to hug. It's just too cute. My friend agrees with me too--she cried when she found out Eevee wasn't in S.

I understand Bunnelby and Tirtouga being in S by virtue of their species, but I'm not sure that's enough. Tirt is a turtle, yeah, but so are Squirtle and Turtwig, and I find those two a good deal cuter and I'm not even adamant about those two being S--A is perfectly fine for them. Buneary outcutes Bunnelby by a long shot, and I'm not even a big fan of Buneary, but if one bunny has to be in S it should be that one. I find almost everything in A cuter than these two, but that's just me.

Drifloon to S isn't a bad thing, considering it's easily my second favorite cutemon after Joltik. For the people who think its Pokedex entry about dragging children away is a deal-breaker, remember that the entry only refers to it as a story parents tell their children to scare them.

Thirding (or whatever) Diglett rising. Way too cute for D rank.

doomsday doink

v̶̱̅i̵̢̕l̶̦̈́ļ̵͗a̷̙̓g̸͈͝ę̵̎ ̵̱̌g̷̭͆û̷̦a̵̰͛ȓ̶̜d̸
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Nominating Foongus for macle rank because it looks like a Pokeball with bad botox. If you think this is mushroom is cute, you're probably ingesting shrooms 24/7.

I LOVE Drifloon, but it doesn't have anything that makes it "cute." If it eyebrows or a lil mouth in official art that carried over to fanart, that would be adorable as fuck, but there's not much to its default design that sets it apart, as unfortunate as that is.

Nominating Foongus for macle rank because it looks like a Pokeball with bad botox. If you think this is mushroom is cute, you're probably ingesting shrooms 24/7.
Um, Foongus is super cute. Still deserves that A rank.

I love its BW/BW2 animation. So fidgety and so cute.

Last edited:
I LOVE Drifloon, but it doesn't have anything that makes it "cute." If it eyebrows or a lil mouth in official art that carried over to fanart, that would be adorable as fuck, but there's not much to its default design that sets it apart, as unfortunate as that is.
Iirc Drifloon has a little mouth right on top of the bandage--you'll see it if you watch it in the anime.

But if you want fanart of Drifloon with a mouth, I am happy to oblige--I just downloaded a trial of Flash CS6. :lol:

I am nominating Carvanha for Patrat Rank, if not lower. It is full of rough edges, and it's teeth are sharper than a fucking Lion's - it is a piranha!! This is something I'd want to be as far away from as possible. Not to mention it's coloring is quite the opposite of cute.

I am also nominating Mareep for S-rank because it is the fluffiest, cuddly-est, cutest, most precious thing I've ever seen. It is the definition of soft and cuddly. I would literally kill someone to be able to cuddle with this bitch - it looks like it's as soft as a cloud, if not softer.

Nominating Cubchoo for A-rank due to the fact it has an illness - most likely the flu. Due to this, I'd rather not do anything with it. Having the flu is not cute.

Edit: More Nominations

Pawniard should not be B-rank, and Tyrunt should definitely not be A-rank. They are not cute at all, and I highly question the credibility the staff of this thread have iof they think these two are. These both should definitely be C-rank with the likes of Meowth, Makuhita, and Machop.

Wooper should be A-rank, at least, as mentioned before. Wooper just looks like something you'd want to cuddle with and share your secrets with. It is literally that lovable. Diglett is also deserving of A-rank. It is one of the cutest mons omg. And that video posted a few posts above this makes me want to snuggle Diglett all night. Like please make Diglett A for the sake of it being adorable as hell. I am also nominating Cherubi for A-rank. TheBluRaichu is right about Cherubi. It's a fucking cherry Cherries are probably the cutest fruit. This alone is reason enough for it to be A-rank, imo.

Igglybuff, Flabebe, Larvesta, Munna, Finneon, and, Pumpkaboo* should all be B-rank, at least. Igglybuff has been nominated over and over this thread, and I feel like it definitely is being hated on for no apparent reason. It is adorable as hell. I'd actually vouch for Iggly to be A-rank, honestly. Flabebe has also been nominated quite a bit, and it definitly deserves to be at least B-rank, mostly due to being outclassed in cuteness by Igglybuff and Togepi. Larvesta is adorable and one of my fav bugs just for being so adorable. Munna is another one of the cutest mons. It has fucking PURPLE FLOWERS on it, which just screams adorable. It is also pink and has the cutest little nose ever, and kind of looks like an elephant which are fucking cute as hell. Pumpkaboo is adorable with its little chibi-like face, and little tooth hanging out of it's cute little mouth. Even the top of it is adorable a shell. I want Pumpkaboo in my life. Finally, Finneon is the cutest gen4 mon by far, and it being so low on this chart makes me want to punch blarajan in the face (sorry ilu boo).

Ialso agree with Bunnelby dropping A-rank. It's eyes look as tohught it is a deer caught in headlight. They are way too big. It looks raggedy and ratchet as fucking hell, like a goddamn hobo. Please make this bunny A-rank.

I also agree with Nincada rising to at least C-rank. It is pretty cute, and these pics of it that are being posted make it look even more cute.

Last edited:
Carvahna. Terrible coloration, spiked fins, giant arse teeth, and its eyes look like it was trying to beat the world record for staying awake the longest. Just saying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)