:D

Hello everyone, its late at night and I need something to do, so here's a rmt. Anyways, I made this team I couple days ago and its been working out great. Get on with the rates!

Bronzong @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP/58 Atk/200 Def
Relaxed nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Hypnosis
- Gyro Ball
- Stealth Rock
- Reflect
---
A pretty good lead, main job is to set up stealth rock and sleep stuff. Reflect was chosen for random physical sweepers I might have trouble with. All in all a solid choice.

Slowbro (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Own Tempo
EVs: 252 HP/252 Def/4 SAtk
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Electric]
- Slack Off
---
My Gyarados and Dragon counter. This takes care of them pretty easily, and can stat-up to pose a sweeping threat. :D Pretty good.

Garchomp (M) @ Yache Berry
Ability: Sand Veil
EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Fire Fang
---
Mainly chosen because I had sand, and sand and chomp go well together. Sweeps stuff...

Lucario (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Inner Focus
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Extremespeed
- Crunch
---
I've been meaning to use this, and its been working great, cleans up after my next poke.

Tyranitar (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Sand Stream
- Dragon Dance
- Crunch
- Earthquake
- Taunt
---
Really just here because I wanted to use shuckle. Anyways, DDtar is a great threat, although unreliable at times.

Shuckle (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Gluttony
EVs: 252 HP/252 Def/4 SDef
Impish nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Toxic
- Encore
- Knock Off
- Rest
---
Shuckle fits into offensive teams easily and provides awesome team support. Overall a solid mixed wall.

So rate it or hate it.

like someone said you have a Mixape weakness, and I suppose a Hera weakness too but I think you might be able to get around it with some smart plays.

Nas

Banned deucer.
I'll just pop in to say that Ice Beam is so much better than Taunt on TTar, OHKO'ing Gliscor and Garchomp is just so much fun. :D

all of your sweepers require setup. I'd go for scarfchomp to clean up lucario's mess and maybe all out attacking LOtar

Shuckle handles MixApe pretty well, although the rare Swords Dance ape might give this team problems. I run a similar team, but with Choice Scarf Garchomp because you can get in on Infernape's Nasty Plot / Swords Dance and OHKO him with an Earthquake.
One of the things I'm worried about is that Forretress can come in pretty easily on shuckle, and start putting Toxic Spikes and Stealth Rock on the field (Shuckle hates Stealth Rock). I'd really run a Rapid Spinner here, maybe your own Forretress over Bronzong, although that leaves you open for a Mamoswine weak.

Well, you have TTar for cress and dusknoir, só you should take out crunch from lucario and put bullet punch for the gengar OHKO.
talking about TTar again, like Gormenghast said, all of your sweepers require setup, but instead of using scarfchomp, i think that you should use CB Ttar for a imediate source of power and a 600+ Stab pursuiter.
Scarf gengar worths some consideration to, cause if yache chomp set-up, even with slowbro, you gonna have some trouble.
Overall, solid team, with only a few weakness.

Hello everyone, its late at night and I need something to do, so here's a rmt. Anyways, I made this team I couple days ago and its been working out great. Get on with the rates!

Slowbro (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Own Tempo
EVs: 252 HP/252 Def/4 SAtk
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Electric]
- Slack Off
---
My Gyarados and Dragon counter. This takes care of them pretty easily, and can stat-up to pose a sweeping threat. :D Pretty good.

Garchomp (M) @ Yache Berry
Ability: Sand Veil
- Swords Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Fire Fang
---
Mainly chosen because I had sand, and sand and chomp go well together. Sweeps stuff...

You can make this guy as ChainChomp or ScarfChomp to clean up mess for All out sweeper Lucario.

Lucario (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Inner Focus
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Extremespeed
- Crunch
---
I've been meaning to use this, and its been working great, cleans up after my next poke.

I will make him SpecLucario since all your team's sweeper need to set up which is not good but i think you add this since it gets enormous benefit from Bronzong which is not an bad idea.

Tyranitar (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Sand Stream
- Dragon Dance
- Crunch
- Earthquake
- Taunt
---
Really just here because I wanted to use shuckle. Anyways, DDtar is a great threat, although unreliable at times.

Well you can make this guy as Tyraniboah, mixed sweeper, or Choice Bander. All if you want to leave this guy like this, ice beam is good choice since Life Orbed Ice Beam will kill Garchomp and Gliscor which will safely switch-in and kill TTar if you don't have ice beam.

Shuckle (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Gluttony
EVs: 252 HP/252 Def/4 SDef
Impish nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Toxic
- Encore
- Knock Off
- Rest
---
Shuckle fits into offensive teams easily and provides awesome team support. Overall a solid mixed wall.

Well i think presence of this guy is why you make most of your pokemon as stat upper. However, if i was you i will change this guy to Vaporeon to correct some Infernape problem and provide wish to Brozong

So rate it or hate it.
Some nitpick on this team. Your team is pretty Infernape and Heracross weak since slowbro isn't counter to Heracross thanks to Megahorn and destory your TTar, Lucario, Slowbro. Moreover, i can see Lucario weak here too. As matheusfullmetal said, putting Bullet Punch on your Lucario is great help since your TTar counter Duscknoir and Cresselia all the time. Bronzong needs wish support since he doesn't have reliable recovery and also your team's bronzong is standard one. ScarfGar is also the problem of this team since he can put everyone of this team to sleep and your team's TTar can't switch-in to Gengar since most gengar likely have either foucs punch or focus blast. Like Lock-on said Forretress can replace Shuckle but that will increase the Infernape problem but dude rapid spin is always nice to have. Make your team's TTar as Jibaku's CB Tar with wish support is not bad either since TTar's speical defense raised up 50% in sand stream and Careful Nature make TTar pretty bulky. In overall, your team is solid but i recommend to fix make some sweeper on your team as choice user or non-stat upper sweeperand ,special sweeper, wisher, and put some pokemon to correct Infernape problem. I like your team since you try to use some underused BL and UU pokemon like Shuckle and Slowbro :)

The lack of special attacking will hurt you I think. I think Giving Tar Fire Blast / Ice Beam might help. You need some speed so consider ScarfChomp but make him mixed as well in Outrage / EQ / Fire Blast / Draco Meteor. Try to keep a lot of attack but mae sure you put some in SpA as well.

Swampert seems handled by Shuckle it seems and Heracross is beat most of the time by garchomp.

I like this team though and it beat me yesterday (Although haha I got you in ubers) pretty badly. But remember that team didn't run nape or Swampert which is common on a lot of teams. Good job on it though.

A Starmie with Ice Beam/Tbolt/Surf/Recov secures your Infernape weak while still maintaining a solid Gyarados counter, a revenge killer for dragons, as you already have Bronzong as a decent switch-in for Garchomp/most other dragons. I'd also consider dropping Shuckle for a bulky-flyer of some sort, most likely Gyarados, which would loosen up your Heracross/Lucario weak. If you did this it would look like a good idea to fit in Rapid Spin somewhere on Gyarados, but I suggest not to as your team is already highly offensive and shouldn't really be wasting time going out of the way to Spin.

Edit- To be honest, I actually see you benefiting more with Explosion on Bronzong than Reflect. Your Bronzong isn't going to be staying around too long with no Wish support, and won't really have a use for him once you set up rocks/sleep something other then letting it die for the opportunity to bring something in safely to set up for a sweep.

Skiddle you seem to be on the verge of Orgasm please stop. Anyway on Garchomp Draco Meteor is optional because it only does 50% to hippo when it comes in. I didn't realize that when I suggested it but it might help for other stuff. Fire Blast is still a good Option. You could try my Wall Breaker Chomp Which I created a while ago
Garchomp - Life Orb
Rash Nature
EVS: 176 SpA / 80 Atk / 252 Spe
-Draco Meteor
-Hidden Power [Ice]
-Fire Blast
-Earthquake
The beauty of this set is that you beat blissey / skarm / forry / hippo / gliscor/ect. in 1 to two hits. The main goal is to beat physical defensive based pokemon though which he does good. I look at this team and think it fits. However I still think that ScarfChomp would be the best option but if you think you are ok in speed and want to try something new you can try it.

Shit now it looks like advertising. Im not though its a risky set and it only works for teams lacking in spA and ect. sorry bud, use scarfchomp though.

Wouldn't Hidden Power Grass be better on that set? I'm pretty sure Draco Meteor OHKOs Gliscor anyways. Surf is also something to consider on that set. I'd Scarf that Garchomp or throw a Band onto that Tyranitar. I'd try to fit Gliscor somehwere on this team, it helps you with Heracross, though I don't know what to put it over.

I've deleted all the stupid/irrelavant posts in this thread. Please refrain from posting anymore

Skiddle stop advertising in this thread.

I would definitely consider changing Tyranitar into a mixed wall-breaker (Ice Beam/Fire Blast/Crunch/Stone Edge), or to a CBTar. You have two very deadly set-up sweepers as it is, and you should probably have a Pokemon that doesn't require set-up to hit hard.

I'd rather just slap a Vaporeon over Slowbro, give it Ice Beam/HPElectric/Wish/Surf, and be done with it. Wish will support everyone, and you still stop Gyarados, and help with dragons a little bit. Not too sure how lack of Protect would hurt though...but with Bronzong, probably ditch the IB for Protect.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
When I beat this team, the lack of scarfers was apparent. Also without reflect, Hera does a number to you. I suggest Gliscor over Zong and a scarf maybe on Chomp. I have limited time so I will edit this later.

jrrrrrrr

wubwubwub
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yeah, Heracross completely screws this team up. You lose a pokemon any time it is sent out except against Garchomp. You really need a better counter to it other than guessing. Perhaps a defensive Zapdos could fit in somewhere, like over Slowbro?

junior

jet fuel can't melt steel beams
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
I really don't like how this team starts off relatively slow compared to other teams. You shouldn't have a team packed with full of stat-uppers. Instead of making Garchomp scarfed, as SDChomp somehow looks good in your team, you might want to add a little twist in the team, just to give it an edge and allow you to make a comeback. What I'm thinking of is perhaps ScarfTar. It hits hard right off the bat, even with a neutral attack nature and its surprise element can take down its main revenge killers. Speaking of revenge killers, this also allows Tar to revenge kill quite easily. Jolly, Choice Scarf and max speed lets you outspeed base 115 Pokemons by 3 points, as well as having the ability to outspeed certain Weaviles.

I'm not liking how ScarfChomp is welcome to come in and pick off pokemons one by one on this team, especially once Shuckle is gone. Because of this, I'd probably put Bullet Punch over Crunch on Lucario. It seems all of your pokemon can already take down bulky ghosts/psychic with ease anyway, so Bullet Punch works quite well on that Luke, especially seeing as it is your cleaner.

Also a Heraproblem. You can revenge kill it quite well but the thing is that none of your pokemon can take a hit from it. You might want a bulky flying type in there, especially if they resist both Megahorn and Close Combat. Your best bet for the OU tier is Gliscor, Zapdos, Salamence or something. Gliscor is obviously the best choice but Zapdos can work really well with your lack of Electric attacks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)