DarthVader's Trade Thread - Now with my own Kalos bred shiny Pokemon! Update: Blue Cow

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in your dratini The rng'd shiny one. Would a shiny calm 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Prankster klefki interest you?

I'm interested in your dratini The rng'd shiny one. Would a shiny calm 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Prankster klefki interest you?
Yes it would but do you have anything else of similar value? Just a simple list just in case you have something I prefer more.

Yes it would but do you have anything else of similar value? Just a simple list just in case you have something I prefer more.
Are you ok with giving me some time then? Most of my stuff us out being cloned but I got a few more things to offer. Just don't have the time yet.

Yeah that's fine. Just post on here or pm me when you can give me a list of your other stuff for trade.

Will do.
Hey this is what I got to offer you.
Shiny kalos bred 6IV Timid magic guard abra.
Shiny kalos bred 31/xx/31/31/31/31 calm flower veil florges (Blue)
Shiny kalso bred 31/xx/31/31/31/31 calm prankster klefki.

Hey this is what I got to offer you.
Shiny kalos bred 6IV Timid magic guard abra.
Shiny kalos bred 31/xx/31/31/31/31 calm flower veil florges (Blue)
Shiny kalso bred 31/xx/31/31/31/31 calm prankster klefki.
I'd like the Florges please. Let me know when you can trade.

Sorry for the delayed response, had to take a good look over your offers.

For leftovers:

Vullaby
OT: Kashif
ID: 17725
Impish
Overcoat
31/31/31/x/31/31
(Egg moves: Foul Play, Knock Off, Roost)

On the Heracrossite, what would I be able to get for it?
Not trying to say its worth THAT much and don't wanna be rude and ask for things its not equal in worth.

Sorry for the delayed response, had to take a good look over your offers.

For leftovers:

Vullaby
Impish
Overcoat
31/31/31/x/31/31
(Egg moves: Foul Play, Knock Off, Roost)

On the Heracrossite, what would I be able to get for it?
Not trying to say its worth THAT much and don't wanna be rude and ask for things its not equal in worth.
I can do the Vullaby. I don't really know the value of Heracronite (or any other megastone). Since it's just an item and that item can be cloned easily now, I'd assume it would hold the same value as leftovers and therefore I'd offer another one of my 5 IV Pokemon for it. I hope my reasoning sounds fair.

No that makes good sense.

I don't support cloning but it does drive the value down of both items regardless.

Luckily I got my extra Leftovers from Pick-Up ability farming.

Gonna take forever to get my non-cloned Tyranitarite then. ;p

How about the Mawile for the Heracrossite?

No that makes good sense.

I don't support cloning but it does drive the value down of both items regardless.

Luckily I got my extra Leftovers from Pick-Up ability farming.

Gonna take forever to get my non-cloned Tyranitarite then. ;p

How about the Mawile for the Heracrossite?
No problem. I can do both trades. Give me a couple of days to get your Pokemon ready and I'll pm you when they are done.

@ your CMT:

Carbink
Bold
Sturdy
31/x/31/31/31/31

Fennekin
Modest
Magician
31/x/31/31/31/31

Gligar
Impish
Immunity
31/31/31/x/31/31

i don't have access to pokecheck atm, so i'll be able to trade tomorrow, or monday at the latest.

Bump/Update. Added a White List last week with 3 members on it so far. Added a couple more shinies/Kalos bred Pokemon as well.

Another Update. Added a couple more legendaries.

I've also added hidden power Ice Elecktrike as well as requests to breed HP Ice onto any of the Pokemon available in the Kalos bred section.

Hey, you posted in my thread for my Cresselia a while ago. Sorry for late reply. Let me know if you are still interested. If not, that's fine since I know it was my bad. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)