SPOILERS! Datamine Thread - Pokemon Information - Some Datamines

Did we still have legendary flags for species? If so, care to check the coin 'mons? Volcarona/Urshifu base stat total, cannot breed, likely to be next to the legends in the Nat Dex...

Did we still have legendary flags for species? If so, care to check the coin 'mons? Volcarona/Urshifu base stat total, cannot breed, likely to be next to the legends in the Nat Dex...
There's no such thing as "legendary flag" though, other than the one time they had special pokedex pages format in gen 7.

"Legendary" is really just a term used by TPCI to describe certain pokemon without a clear definition.

Almost all of the "typical" legendary bits have been at some point or another broken
- We have a legendary that can breed (Manaphy)
- We have gendered legendaries (the Latis, the Genies, ...)
- We have now several legendaries that can evolve (Urshifu, Cosmog family)
- We have legendaries you can get infinite of in a given game (almost all the UBs, arguably all the paradoxes now)
- We have legendaries with awful BSTs (Calyrex, Phione, ...)
- We have legendaries that are not shiny locked in their release generation (Regieleki, Regidraco)

There's no such thing as "legendary flag" though, other than the one time they had special pokedex pages format in gen 7.

"Legendary" is really just a term used by TPCI to describe certain pokemon without a clear definition.

Almost all of the "typical" legendary bits have been at some point or another broken
- We have a legendary that can breed (Manaphy)
- We have gendered legendaries (the Latis, the Genies, ...)
- We have now several legendaries that can evolve (Urshifu, Cosmog family)
- We have legendaries you can get infinite of in a given game (almost all the UBs, arguably all the paradoxes now)
- We have legendaries with awful BSTs (Calyrex, Phione, ...)
- We have legendaries that are not shiny locked in their release generation (Regieleki, Regidraco)
No I think there is one actually, that sublegend/legend thing wasnt just for the pokedex pages it's an actual internal listing. I think it's not just exclusive to gen 7 either, it just became notable there because of all the UBs

e: At the very least, if not a flag, then some other internal list

No I think there is one actually, that sublegend/legend thing wasnt just for the pokedex pages it's an actual internal listing. I think it's not just exclusive to gen 7 either, it just became notable there because of all the UBs

e: At the very least, if not a flag, then some other internal list
Yeah, there are pretty much 3 flags internally, for sublegends, legends and mythicals. Serebii has the species listed as of PLA, but those are based on internal listings.

Ultra Beasts are as legendary as Zapdos according to the game after all, that's why I was asking about Gimmighoul.
Well TIL.

Hey at least i'm glad to know that I didn't smoke anything weird when I saw that UBs are tecnically classified as legendaries...

Hi everyone! I'm here with a fun surprise :)

MASSIVE thanks to slp32, who dedicated a ton of their time this morning to providing this data on my request and making sure it was as accessible as possible! This would not have been possible at all without them!!

Okay, so uh...!
Here are all of the Trainer teams!!
(regular doc link if you prefer: here!)
Hey you Lord Godwin , I heard you wanted this one :wo:

Does somebody know how much of a boost Punching Glove is?
Can't find the Ruination move effect in detail. All I find is "The user summons a ruinous disaster. This cuts the target’s HP in half."
What the fuck is a ruinous disaster?

View attachment 465386
"User summons a ruinous disaster." My Guy, disasters are by definition ruinous. And Miraidons having the words futuristic electricity in that order like how the fuck is the electricity futuristic or the explosion prehistoric? I don't need sleep, I need answers

"User summons a ruinous disaster." My Guy, disasters are by definition ruinous. And Miraidons having the words futuristic electricity in that order like how the fuck is the electricity futuristic or the explosion prehistoric? I don't need sleep, I need answers
Well, a sci-fi robot bike lizard is going to use electricity differently than say, a Tesla coil. I think "futuristic electricity" is a fair descriptor. You have a point with "prehistoric explosion" though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)