Day with an Absent Deity (Round 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HSA

INTellectual gamer
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
Activity post.
HSA ignored my VMs twice.
Um ok, first one told me you would be on during timings that you knew I was busy. Second one said you would be on for 10 minutes, and I was laddering so I didn't refresh in time to see it.

Anyways, Agammemnon's Timezone and my Timezone are like 8 hours apart. I've been trying my best to be on earlier but we're probably going to need an extension. Activity post.

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Extending til Monday. If you are having trouble with your opponent please send me a PM with an explanation of the situation.

so pi face tricked an iron ball onto my palkia and then proceeded to ch it twice with specs water spout and then killed the next 5 pokes with water spout, but then ran out and i set up my terrakion and then killed 5 straight but then i ran out of close combats and then my stone edge missed so he won and that's that

gg

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
As I am currently busy with some work, Round 3 will not be posted until later tonight. I will count any matches that are done before then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)