Dear Dave, I request an audience.

I feel that we may have an issue here dave, and that issue is your grammar. I sincerely request that you, as one of the leaders of this community, begin to lesrn more grammar. With this most recent post, you have had many errors and I simply request that you not suck at grammar anymore. You know, for your public image.
wow folx this is the type of back-and-forth volleying of two leaders in their prime that you’re going to grow to expect from this thread

tell me more about your experience with Smogoff and what has lead you here today?
For you to remain leader, you have to seem like a good leader in the public eye. As you may notice with the current president of the U.S., there have been many times where he has messed up and the public doesn't view him in the most positive light because of that. So come here to practice your grammar, and I'll help you! Your public approval will likely approve if you seem more professional and capable, so why not?

do you have any proof that the curren tpresident of tge US has done anything to deface his public image?
Okay, so for a first start this is pretty bad. I believe in you though! Now, as to the current president, I wouldn't say he's defaced his public image. He just... doesn't help it at times. Now, go on! I believe in your grammar!

Okay dave, I know failure is a HUGE demotivator, but can you please try again? I would love to see the progress you have made within the day you've very clearly spent practicing. You might even do better than a 2/10!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)