NOC Death on the Dance Floor [Game Over: X Wins]

ok so im town mega is town and energy is probably town

moody's rationale for being so aggressive I can buy but tbh moody has a solid scum game so idk about him.

1 nk
12 vigged
13 banished

2 nk
10 vigged
11 banished

3 nk
8 vigged
9 banished

4 nk
6 vigged
7 banished

which means I prob need a few more ppl in my towncore to lock the game up. PRs obviously claim if they are going to be lynched, hopefully giving us two free townies.

assuming vig lasts all game and makes optimal shots, and the mafia team kills in our towncore every night we need 5 lock townies to win.
...I don't see this happening. I've never seen Mafia go for the towncore every night (because by not doing so they can cause the towncore to become suspicious and get banished to the Shadow Realm I guess) and the only Vigs I've ever seen shooting right were in a very strange game and Serial Killers who weren't even trying to hit Mafia.

if vig dies n1 after making an optimal shot we need 6 to win.
I also don't see this happening.

if mafia makes suboptimal shots then imo that helps us even more. in a game like this, I want to identify a bunch of towny people and kill as many of the non-towny people as possible.

my reads are definitely NOT surgical strikes, so even if I can get the general idea I'm prob not calling the exact mafia team d1. Like I said, thats okay as long as I have the disco king in my POE.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I think m2h's current towncore is too large of a net based on the current content the game has provided. I don't want us to get in a scenario where we keep thinking we have confirmed townies that actually aren't confirmed by any stretch.

There's two players I have above rand town reads on atm, and I will choose not to share those at this time so that scum doesn't decide to start killing them.

I think m2h's current towncore is too large of a net based on the current content the game has provided. I don't want us to get in a scenario where we keep thinking we have confirmed townies that actually aren't confirmed by any stretch.
I agree here, we cannot consider anyone confirmed town at this point.

Unvote
Now that you're actually doing something besides petty arguing.

Also I don't like that you want to consider Energy and smogon account basically confirmed townies because I don't think they should be, they've done basically nothing and haven't done anything that makes me lean one way or another at all on them. Like anyone who hasn't rolled Mafia before can say "aw I rolled town again", it's not evidence.

So yeah I have a townread on M2H but I don't think he should try to act like people are confirmed town.

I can have a large towncore because there is a white flag disco king. I just need to identify a few people that aren't the disco king and preferably a few people that aren't mafia period. :blobshrug:

I agree here, we cannot consider anyone confirmed town at this point.

Unvote
Now that you're actually doing something besides petty arguing.

Also I don't like that you want to consider Energy and smogon account basically confirmed townies because I don't think they should be, they've done basically nothing and haven't done anything that makes me lean one way or another at all on them. Like anyone who hasn't rolled Mafia before can say "aw I rolled town again", it's not evidence.

So yeah I have a townread on M2H but I don't think he should try to act like people are confirmed town.
thats also not where im at im prob exactly at me/energy/mega.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)