Deck Knight vs. Dummy007 (4v4 Doubles) - That Random is reffing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi there, unless you're participating, don't post until the conclusion of the match.

Anyways, welcome to this battle between Deck Knight & Dummy007. Here's the two challenge posts...
I am also issuing an Open Challenge

4vs4 Doubles
DQ: 3 Days
2 Recovery Moves/5 Chills per Pokemon
I'll accept this.

Switch = KO
No items
One ability (to be announced the first time the Pokemon enters battle)
Our Location for today's battle?

Arena: Muckraker Swamp

This old bayou is the home of the lowest scum on earth: paparazzi and attack journalists. Don't be surprised if the next candidate for the Edward R. Murrow Award shows up with his flash camera. Deep in this scummy pond, the Kingfisher scuttles about doing his dirty deeds and everyone follows. But enough about the history, Muckraker Swamp is used for a reason: it has the ideal topography for finding sleaze.

The bayou is about 2 feet deep in swampy muck. The muddy material is interspersed with trees whose roots delve below the floor. Their leaves provide a kind of canopy for the arena, but the actual spacing between each tree is fairly large, about 15 feet each at the bases. Although the arena is moist, the ground underneath the muck is solid enough for seismic attacks to work. The muck disgusts Pokemon that aren't used to it, and will inflict Toxic Poisoning on any Pokemon that doesn't learn Mud Sport, Mud-Slap, Mud Shot, Mud Bomb, or Muddy Water in its Level-Up movepool. The only other alternative is flying or floating above it, or otherwise being immune to Poison. Be careful though, as if the Pokemon is knocked in the swamp, it will be inflicted with Toxic.

Beware of the Paparazzi, they may flash their cameras...

Lastly the Order of Operations, which we should already know how it goes, so i won't post them.

Now, onto the action. First is Deck Knight's twosome & abilities, then Dummy's twosome, abilities, & actions, then Deck's actions, then I'll ref. Shall we begin? I bet we shall.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Time to do some dirty deeds. I send Will Powers and ARMageddon.

|

Steelix [Will Powers] (M) | Breezi [ARMageddon] (F)
Nature: Brave | Nature: Quiet
Ability: Sturdy | Ability: Persistent

Prepare yourself ladies and gents, I have a feeling that despite his name, our opponent is no Dummy.

I think I'll go with Hermione (Riolu) and Harry (Larvesta) to start off this battle.

Hermione: If only you had evolved...Anyway, let's shake things up by firing off an Attract at Steelix. If Breezi intercepts, your next action will be to Screech. Otherwise, use Swords Dance. End the turn by using Circle Throw to toss Steelix at Breezi.

Harry: Immediately use Magnet Rise to keep yourself over the deadly swamp. Next, turn up the heat with Sunny Day! Close by nuking Steelix with your amazing Flamethrower.

Summary:
Hermione: Attract Will Powers -> Screech if ARMageddon intercepts / Swords Dance if it doesn't -> Circle Throw Will Powers into ARMageddon
Harry: Magnet Rise -> Sunny Day -> Flamethrower Will Powers

Be on your guard. I have a feeling that, despite his name, our opponent actually is a Deck Knight. (Loving Breezi's nickname, by the way.)

EDIT: Failed to remember my own rule. Hermione will be using Inner Focus, and Harry will be using Flame Body.

Deck Knight

is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Alright Will Powers and ARMageddon, time to start this off right.

Will Powers, begin by Taunting Harry. It doesn't matter if you're a bit slow, it's the attitude that counts. Then layeth the Smack Down on Harry. He may think he can rise to the occasion, but it will find itself hitting rock bottom, right into the toxic swamp. That'll leave a mark. Finish the round with Earthquake. The swamp may be 2 feet deep, but you're 30 feet long. It might even send up a wave to hit your opponents, possibly intercepting their attacks.

ARMageddon, time to live up to the name. Begin by Taunting Hermione. That'll make her quite angry. Follow that up with Trick Room to give Will Powers a leg up. End with a layer of Spikes. Those will come in handy later.

Will Powers:
Taunt (Harry) ~ Smack Down (Harry) ~ Earthquake

ARMageddon:

Taunt (Hermione) ~ Trick Room ~ Spikes

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Deck Knight vs. Dummy007 (4v4 Doubles) - That Random is reffing - Round 1

Deck Knight AAOO
|

Will Powers | ARMageddon
Ability: Sturdy | Persistent
HP: 100 | 90
Energy: 100 | 100
Atk: Rank 4 | 2
Def: Rank 8 | 2
SpA: Rank 2 | 4
SpD: Rank 3 | 2
Speed: 26 | 73
No Boosts | No Boosts

Dummy007 AAOO
|

Hermione | Harry
Ability: Inner Focus | Flame Body
HP: 90 | 90
Atk: Rank 3 | 3
Def: Rank 2 | 1
SpA: Rank 3 | 3
SpD: Rank 1 | 2
Speed: 60 | 60
No Boosts | No Boosts

ROUND ONE: Enter the Steelix...

"Ahhh, here we are Capers, Muckraker Swamp! Turns out I have to ref a match here!" I say to my Gliscor as we arrive at this Muckraker Swamp. Upon arrival, I see two figures who are ready to do battle. "Its_A_Random, Your 15 minutes late, this is unacceptable." One of the two combatants tell me, pointing to his watch. "Oh yeah, I slept in..." I reply. "Well, let's get this battle started!" At this point, a few shady figures appear with what look like cameras, looks like this battle is attracting some interest...

Enough talk, now to the battle itself. I greet the two combatants: Deck Knight & Dummy007, go over the rules, & get the battle to start in earnest, at this point Capers is appearing to be experiencing a few flashbacks, until I snap him out of his daydreaming & take him to the referee's post where I will stand. I also scan the arena & assume that the arena will be a bad arena to be in for a Grass Type. After getting on my post, I go & shout out the words: "Let the Battle Begin!"
Deck Knight sends out his Pokemon first, & sends in Will Powers the Steelix, & ARMageddon the Breezi. Dummy007 replies to this by sending out Hermione the Riolu & Harry the Larvesta, and after a brief exchanging of words, the battle had begun.

To kick off the battle, ARMageddon lets out a Taunt at Hermione! ARMageddon lets out a bunch of racist insults at Hermione, enraging her into using attacking moves! Harry is second, & he uses Some Magic Spell Magnet Rise! Harry finds some Magnetic Energy & starts to float on it, temporarily giving him the Levitate ability! Hermione is third & is too offended by the sexist comments blurted out by ARMageddon & sits there crying for the round. Will Powers is last & he also decides to Taunt, but this time, at Harry. He yells out a whole bunch of offensive comments in Pokemon, including some random remark about him failing at using magic. This also offends Harry, enraging him into using attacking moves.

Now for action two, & Hermione continued to boil her eyes out over the insults, while Harry did the same...while in mid-air. Will Powers was third & the slow, massive snake went up to Harry & Smacked him Down to the Toxic Swamp! Not only did it do massive damage, but it also canceled out his Magnet Rise & he became Fatally Poisoned upon entry! To round things out, ARMageddon went ahead & used Trick Room! ARMageddon went ahead & twisted the dimensions of the arena! This doesn't look good, what did twisting the dimensions achieve...

Well, what is achieved is that everything that was slow became fast, & the other way around! Will Powers proves this by using Earthquake at a ridiculous speed! The entire arena shakes as I clamoured onto Capers for safety! Ironically, everything was left intact as the arena stopped shaking, Harry & Will Powers took a decent number, as a wave of Toxic Sludge landed on everyone, fatally poisoning everyone not immune to it, i.e. Hermione. Hermione upon this, became enraged at Will Powers, approaching him at a rather slow speed & tries to pick up Will Powers! It's a struggle, but she eventually manages to succeed! She then does a Circle Throw, chucking Will Powers at ARMageddon, & hits her! Will Powers take minor damage while ARMageddon is stripped of quite a bit of health. As the two take damage as Harry continues the pain on Will Powers, using Flamethrower on him! Harry breathes a scorching fire stream at Will Powers dealing rather impressive damage! And lastly, to cap off the Round, ARMageddon uses Spikes! She goes around to Dummy007's team at a rather slow speed & plants a whole bunch of spikes around his team's entry zone! And with that, Round 1 concludes.

Everyone's on dry ground at the moment on one side of the bayou, even though there's Toxic Sludge on the ground. The battle is also attracting the attention of the paparazzi, who appear to be coming in their numbers, armed with cameras & all. I expect them to arrive in a few actions time, & when they do, something bad may happen. Anyways, onto the Pokemon positions, & ARMageddon is right behind Dummy007, Will Powers & Hermione are 1 metre apart, close to Deck Knight, & Harry is about halfway between the two combatants, a reasonable distance away from the others, about maybe 5 metres? Anyways, that's all for the round. What will happen next round? Well, let's wait until these two issue actions...

THE DIMENSIONS ARE TWISTED (5)

Deck Knight AAOO
|

Will Powers | ARMageddon
HP: 79 | 80
Energy: 80 | 73
No Boosts | No Boosts

Dummy007 AAOO Spikes (1)
|

Hermione | Harry
HP: 77 | 54
Energy: 97 | 89
Fatal Poison (1), Taunted (3) | Fatal Poison (1), Grounded (4), Taunted (3)

BEGIN BATTLE
The Battle between Deck Knight & Dummy007 Started!
---
BEGIN ROUND ONE
Deck Knight sent out Will Powers (Steelix) & ARMageddon (Breezi)!
Dummy007 sent out Hermione (Riolu) & Harry (Larvesta)!
---
ACTION ONE
ARMageddon used Taunt!
Hermione fell for the Taunt (6)! ARMageddon used 10 Energy!
Harry used Magnet Rise!
Harry gained the Levitate Ability (6)! Harry used 5 Energy!
Hermione couldn't use Attract after the Taunt!
Will Powers used Taunt!
Harry fell for the Taunt! Will Powers used 10 Energy!
---
ACTION TWO
Hermione couldn't use Screech after the Taunt!
Harry couldn't use Sunny Day after the Taunt!
Will Powers used Smack Down!
Its Super Effective!
Harry took 21 Damage! Harry was Grounded (6)! Will Powers used 4 Energy!
Harry was Fatally Poisoned by the Toxic Swamp!
ARMageddon used Trick Room!
ARMageddon twisted the dimensions (6)! ARMageddon used 10 Energy!
The dimensions are twisted...
Harry took Poison Damage!
---
ACTION THREE
Will Powers used Earthquake!
Hermione took 12 Damage! Harry took 13 Damage! It doesn't affect ARMageddon... Will Powers used 6 Energy!
Hermione was Fatally Poisoned by the Toxic Swamp!
Hermione throws throw Will Powers into ARMageddon!
Will Powers took 3 Damage! ARMageddon took 10 Damage! Hermione used 3 Energy!
Harry used Flamethrower!
Its Super Effective!
Will Powers took 18 Damage! Harry used 6 Energy!
ARMageddon used Spikes!
Spikes scattered around Dummy007's Team (1)! ARMageddon used 7 Energy!
Hermione took Poison Damage!
---
END ROUND ONE

Go Deck Knight. Any errors? Send me a VM, don't interrupt the flow of the battle.

Deck Knight

Let's go on offense this time.

Alright Will Powers, excellent work. Begin this round with a Stone Edge on Harry. Follow up with Stealth Rock, and then another Stone Edge on Harry.

ARMageddon, start with Disable (Flamethrower) on Harry. Then use Gust on Harry. Finish with a Sludge Wave on Hermione.

If Will Powers is lowered below 60 HP, use Heal Pulse on Will Powers instead of Gust as your second action.

Will Powers:
Stone Edge (Harry) ~ Stealth Rock ~ Stone Edge (Harry)

ARMageddon:
Disable (Harry's Flamethrower) ~ Gust (Harry)/Heal Pulse (Will Powers if WP is below 60 HP) ~ Sludge Wave (Hermione)

Hermione: I'm assuming the last round will have to be edited, but your actions this round will be the same regardless. Force Palm Will Powers, Focus Blast Will Powers, and Blaze Kick ARMageddon.

Harry: Flamethrower Will Powers before you get Disabled, then Flare Blitz ARMageddon and Zen Headbutt ARMageddon.

Summary:
Hermione: Force Palm Will Powers -> Focus Blast Will Powers -> Blaze Kick ARMageddon
Harry: Flamethrower Will Powers -> Flare Blitz ARMageddon -> Zen Headbutt ARMageddon

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
I'll edit the previous round, & then I'll edit this post with Round 2 once I do the calcs for it, & flavour, etc.

And just when I thought I had a flawless reffing round...Gee, Doubles must not really be my forte... :(

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Deck Knight vs. Dummy007 (4v4 Doubles) - That Random is reffing - Round 2

Meh, I'll double post instead...

THE DIMENSIONS ARE TWISTED (5)

Deck Knight AAOO
|

Will Powers | ARMageddon
HP: 79 | 80
Energy: 80 | 73
No Boosts | No Boosts

Dummy007 AAOO Spikes (1)
|

Hermione | Harry
HP: 77 | 54
Energy: 97 | 89
Fatal Poison (2), Taunted (3) | Fatal Poison (2), Grounded (4), Taunted (3)

ROUND TWO: Steelix Boogaloo

And we're back at Muckraker Swamp for this ASB Battle between Deck Knight & Dummy007. Last Round, Deck Knight managed to seize the early advantage, causing status central to Dummy007's team & receiving little in return. How will Dummy007 strike back this round? What can Deck Knight do to further gain the upper hand? Or even worse, will the paparazzi arrive & stuff everything up? These are the questions that will be answered this round as the battle starts to heat up, & I can assure you, this will (hopefully) be a cracking round of ASB Battling. Enough talk, onto the actions.

Alright, onto the actions, & as you may know from the previous round, Trick Room is in effect, & that means Will Powers will be moving first, & he does, approaching Harry at a lightning speed & using Stone Edge! Will Powers grabs some random rocks & encases them around his tail, before whacking Harry in a weak spot! A Critical Hit! Harry takes insane damage from the impact & the boy Wizard/Larvesta/Whatever is sent flying into the swamp & is in a critical condition. Harry is heavily bruised by this & responds with a Flamethrower! He aims at Will Powers & fires a stream of fire at Will Powers, dealing sizable damage as he struggles to break out of the swamp. Hermione is third & she uses Force Palm! She goes ahead to Will Powers & whacks the long snake with her palm! Unluckily, the move does laughable damage for a super effective move, however, the damage meant nothing when Will Powers suddenly felt electrical energy pulsate through his system! He must be paralysed...And to round out the round, the largely ignored ARMageddon stayed around Dummy007's side & decided to enter Harry's mind! I wonder what she did, oh, look at that! She decided to Disable Flamethrower from Harry's arsenal! Anyways, after all that writing, you'll be surprised to know that it was only the first action of the round!

Now we're up to action two for the round! Will Powers is paralysed now, so he should go slow, right? Wrong. All the Paralysis did was make Will Powers even faster, thanks to Trick Room, & Will Powers capitalised with a lightning-fast Stealth Rock! He grabs some rocks from somewhere & implants them with a mystical energy, before planting these rocks on Dummy007's Pokemon's entry zone! I wonder what they'll do...Anyways, Hermione was second & she uses Focus Blast! She focuses her mind on an energy that's secreting from her palms & then fires this energy at Will Powers, striking him head-on! Will Powers takes more damage as Harry uses Flare Blitz! From the swamp, he encases himself in a fiery aura which burns up some of the poisonous muck, before charging at Armageddon, before jumping up & slamming into her! They both take damage, but ARMageddon receives a 1st Degree Burn in the process! Ouch! ARMageddon battles this burn, but sees that Will Powers is in danger & fires a Heal Pulse his way! He receive this healing energy & recovers some lost health as action two ends.

Final action of the round, & Will Powers opens again, & delivers another Stone Edge! Will Powers grabs some random rocks & encases them around his tail, before whacking Harry with it! It does enough damage to KO Harry & put Deck Knight up 4-3! Hermione is second & she delivers a Blaze Kick! Her leg is encased in fire as she fires an upright kick at ARMageddon & deals a number! ARMageddon didn't approve of this & uses Sludge Wave! She fires a wave of poisonous sludge at Hermione & does a number as Hermione's Taunt wears off & with that, the round finally comes to an end.

Everyone's on that same side of the bayou, with Will Powers near Deck Knight, ARMageddon near Dummy007, & Hermione halfway between the two. I also hear some footsteps as well & they are appearing to get louder by the minute. The paparazzi appear to be coming, but when? I don't know. What will happen next round? Well, let's wait until these two issue actions...

THE DIMENSIONS ARE TWISTED (4)

Deck Knight AAOO
|

Will Powers | ARMageddon
HP: 57 | 50
Energy: 52 | 52
Paralysed (20%) | Burned (1st)

Dummy007 AXOO Spikes (1), Stealth Rock
|

Hermione | Harry
HP: 54 | KO
Energy: 81 | 76
Fatal Poison (2) | Fatal Poison (2), Flamethrower Disabled (4), Grounded (2), Taunted (1)

BEGIN ROUND TWO
---
ACTION ONE
Will Powers used Stone Edge!
A Critical Hit! Its Super Effective!
Harry took 39 Damage! Will Powers used 8 Energy!
Harry used Flamethrower!
Its Super Effective!
Will Powers took 18 Damage! Harry used 6 Energy!
Hermione used Force Palm!
Its Super Effective!
Will Powers took 3 Damage! Will Powers was Paralysed (20%)! Hermione used 4 Energy!
ARMageddon used Disable!
Harry's Flamethrower was Disabled (6)! ARMageddon used 6 Energy!
---
ACTION TWO
Will Powers used Stealth Rock!
Pointed Stones surrounded Dummy007's team! Will Powers used 12 Energy!
Hermione used Focus Blast!
Its Super Effective!
Will Powers took 21 Damage! Hermione used 5 Energy!
Harry used Flare Blitz!
ARMageddon took 16 Damage! Harry took 5 Damage! ARMageddon was Burned (1st)! Harry used 7 Energy!
ARMageddon used Heal Pulse!
Will Powers recovered 20 HP! ARMageddon used 14 Energy!
ARMageddon took Burn Damage!
---
ACTION THREE
Will Powers used Stone Edge!
Its Super Effective!
Harry took 32 Damage! Will Powers used 8 Energy!
Harry Fainted! Will Powers gained 1 KO Counter!
Hermione used Blaze Kick!
ARMageddon took 10 Damage! Hermione used 7 Energy!
ARMageddon used Sludge Wave!
Hermione took 17 Damage! ARMageddon used 7 Energy!
Hermione's Taunt wore off!
---
END ROUND TWO

Deck Knight leads 4-3. I need Dummy007's next Pokemon, his/her ability, & his actions, then Deck Knight's actions, & finally, I'll ref. I spend too much time on flavour...

I'll bring in Ron (Cottonee).

Hermione: Nice job with surviving. Now that you're un-Taunted, use Swords Dance to boost your attack. Then use Circle Throw to toss Will Powers into ARMageddon again! Finish with a Blaze Kick on ARMageddon.

Ron: First and foremost, Taunt Will Powers, preventing him from preventing Hermione from Swords Dancing. Then Leech Seed Will Powers and close with a Mega Drain on Will again. If ARMageddon Taunts you, change Leech Seed to Razor Leaf.

Summary:
Hermione: Swords Dance -> Circle Throw Will Powers -> Blaze Kick ARMageddon
Ron: Taunt Will Powers -> Leech Seed Will Powers / Razor Leaf -> Mega Drain Will Powers

EDIT: Don't feel bad, Random. I've made more errors in this match than you. Anyway, Weasleys are notorious pranksters.

Deck Knight

Will Powers, stand firm. Begin by preparing a mighty Dragon Tail, and use it to smash Hermione into Ron. It will take a while to set up, so wait until after Hermione uses Swords Dance. The attack is slow anyway, but the shock will make her forget all about what she just did.

Next up, Fire Fang Ron and burn his Leech Seed en route. Finish up by striking both your foes with Earthquake.

ARMageddon, time for a little more trickery. Use Encore on Hermione's Swords Dance. Then strike her with two Sludge Waves.

Will Powers: Dragon Tail (Hermione into Ron) ~ Fire Fang (Ron, try to burn off Leech Seed) ~ Earthquake

ARMageddon: Encore (Hermione Swords Dance) ~ Sludge Wave (Hermione) ~ Sludge Wave (Hermione)

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Deck Knight vs. Dummy007 (4v4 Doubles) - That Random is reffing - Round 3

THE DIMENSIONS ARE TWISTED (4)

Deck Knight AAOO
|

Will Powers | ARMageddon
HP: 57 | 50
Energy: 52 | 52
Paralysed (15%) | Burned (1st)

Dummy007 AXAO Spikes (1), Stealth Rock
|

Hermione | Ron
Ability: Inner Focus | Prankster
HP: 54 | 90
Energy: 81 | 100
Atk: Rank 3 | 1
Def: Rank 2 | 2
SpA: Rank 3 | 2
SpD: Rank 1 | 3
Speed: 60 | 66
Fatal Poison (3) | No Boosts

ROUND THREE: The Knight Takes Control

Well, look what time it is? Yes, it's time for Round 3 of this ASB Match between Deck Knight & Dummy007! Last Round, Deck Knight got the opening blow when Will Powers knocked Harry out cold with a Stone Edge to go up 3-2. To compensate for this, Dummy007 sent out yet another Harry Potter inspired Pokemon. This time Ron the Cottonee! But the question is, what exactly will happen this round? Will Dummy Strike back? Will Deck Knight gain a decisive advantage? Or even worse, will the scum, that is, the paparazzi arrive? Well, the only possible way to find out is to read on.

Well, the action begins before actions are even carried out for the record, for as Ron entered the field, he felt Spikes below him & he was hurt as a result! To make things worse, several rocks come pummeling towards him, with no way of escaping! Ouch, that'll hurt...Nevertheless, Ron gets to move first, despite the Trick Room, using his skills as a Prankster to use Taunt! Ron does indeed, return the favour to Will Powers for what he did to his best friend: Harry, by yelling out a whole bunch of offensive insults at Will Powers, enraging him into attacking moves! Hermione is next, & as she got over her Taunt, she instantly resorted to using non-attacking moves, namely Swords Dance! Hermione went around & did a dance, as holographic swords swirled around her raising her Attack 2 Stages! Much to everyone's surprise, ARMageddon found the Swords Dance to be a magnificent performance & asked for an Encore! Hermione was shocked about the offer & she reluctantly accepted. To round out the first action, Will Powers prepares a Dragon Tail! His tail is enveloped in a draconic energy & he whacks Hermione with it, knocking her into Ron & they both take damage! Hermione's Attack was also reset in the process, but she didn't forget about the encore...

So, we're onto action two now & Will Powers preps up a Fire Fang! His teeth are enveloped in fire as he approaches Ron at a ridiculous speed! Ron tries to prank him with a Leech Seed, but Will Powers didn't fall for it, burning the seeds to a crisp with his teeth before biting Ron with his Fire Fang, dealing a number. Hermione then proceeds to do her Encored Swords Dance, raising her Attack by 2 Stages, before ARMageddon aimed at Hermione with a Sludge Wave! She fires a wave of Sludge at Hermione, dealing a number, as action two ends.

Last action for the round, & Will Powers opens the round with an Earthquake! Will Powers slams the ground with his tail, releasing a seismic shock-wave that sends the entire arena shaking! Hermione & Ron are both hit & ARMageddon is unaffected. Toxic Sludge spills over the arena, giving everyone poison-able that is yet to be poisoned Fatal Poison, i.e. Ron is Fatally Poisoned. Some more repercussions occur as a couple of trees fall over into the mud, spilling some more sludge all over the place & creating some bridges across the muck. Also, Hermione is now in a critical condition & is on the brink of fainting. Hermione is second & continues her Encore, using Swords Dance again to raise her attack another 2 stages. Ron decides to stop fooling around for once & decides to use Mega Drain! He goes right to Will Powers & fires a red beam that saps Will Powers of some health & gives it to Ron. Final action of the round, & ARMageddon fires another Sludge Wave, hitting Hermione & KOing her, putting Deck Knight 4-2, as the round ends.

Everyone's in that same part of the bayou as before...Also, the footsteps are getting even louder now, the paparazzi could be here any second now! But it's a matter of when now, & what hell they could unleash on this battle. What will happen next round? Wait until these two issue actions...

THE DIMENSIONS ARE TWISTED (3)

Deck Knight AAOO
|

Will Powers | ARMageddon
HP:
51 | 44
Energy: 36 | 24
Paralysed (15%), Taunted (3) | Burned (1st)

Dummy007 XXAO Spikes (1), Stealth Rock
|

Hermione | Ron
Ability: Inner Focus | Prankster
HP: KO | 46
Energy: 60 | 73
Speed: 60 | 66
Fatal Poison (3), +4 Attack, Encored (1) | Fatal Poison (1)

BEGIN ROUND THREE
Dummy007 sent out Ron (Cottonee)!
Ron was hurt by Spikes (9)!
Pointed Stones dug into Ron (12)!
---
ACTION ONE
Ron used Taunt!
Will Powers fell for the Taunt (6)! Ron used 10 Energy!
Hermione used Swords Dance!
Hermione's Attack rose 2 Stages! Hermione used 7 Energy!
ARMageddon used Encore!
Hermione recieved an Encore (2)! ARMageddon used 10 Energy!
Will Powers used Dragon Tail!
Hermione took 9 Damage! Hermione's Stat Changes were reset! Will Powers used 5 Energy!
Hermione & Ron took 2 Damage upon collision!
---
ACTION TWO
Ron used Leech Seed!
Ron's Seeds were burned out! Ron used 9 Energy!
Will Powers used Fire Fang!
Its Super Effective!
Ron took 15 Damage! Leech Seed was Burned out! Will Powers used 5 Energy!
Hermione took 17 Damage! ARMageddon used 7 Energy!
---
ACTION THREE
Hermione took 12 Damage! Ron took 8 Damage (NVE)! It doesn't affect ARMageddon... Will Powers used 6 Energy!
Ron was Fatally Poisoned by the Toxic Sludge!
Ron used Mega Drain!
Will Powers took 6 Damage! Ron recovered 3 HP! Ron used 8 Energy!
Hermione took 17 Damage! ARMageddon used 11 Energy!
Hermione fainted! ARMageddon gained 1 KO Counter!
Ron took Poison Damage!
---
END ROUND THREE

Deck Knight leads 4-2. I'll now send out Dummy's last Pokemon. Go, Malfoy (Bagon)! His ability is Rock Head for lack of other usable abilities. Go Deck Knight.

Deck Knight

Alright ladies and gents, times to go out with a Bang. And I mean that in the most literal of ways possible.

Will Powers, excellent work.

Begin with a final Earthquake, then wrap this up with Explosion. Should you have a third action, that will be Explosion.

ARMageddon, begin with a Taunt on Ron. Then use Sludge Wave on Ron, and finish with a Chill.

Will Powers: Earthquake ~ Explosion ~ Explosion

ARMageddon: Taunt (Ron) ~ Sludge Wave (Ron) ~ Chill

Ron: Don't worry; be happy! He may have a fast Explosion, but we've got something better. Use a priority Taunt on ARMageddon, then create a priority 15% Substitute to absorb the damage from Explosion. Close by Leech Seeding ARMageddon.

Malfoy: Fire a Dragon Pulse at ARMageddon, then use Leer, and close with Headbutt on ARMageddon.

Summary:
Ron: Taunt ARMageddon -> 15% Substitute -> Leech Seed ARMageddon
Malfoy: Dragon Pulse ARMageddon -> Leer -> Headbutt ARMageddon

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Deck Knight vs. Dummy007 (4v4 Doubles) - That Random is reffing - Round 4

THE DIMENSIONS ARE TWISTED (3)

Deck Knight AAOO
|

Will Powers | ARMageddon
HP: 51 | 44
Energy: 36 | 24
Paralysed (10%), Taunted (3) | Burned (1st)

Dummy007 XXAA Spikes (1), Stealth Rock
|

Malfoy | Ron
Ability: Rock Head | Prankster
HP: 90 | 46
Energy: 100 | 73
Speed: 50 | 66
No Boosts | Fatal Poison (2)

ROUND FOUR: Explosive Flashes

*Sorry guys for the lack of flavour this round, but if someone can write it for me, it would be awesome, thanks.*

In short, Will Powers blows up, the paparazzi arrives, & Malfoy is the only one left standing at the end of the round.

THE DIMENSIONS ARE TWISTED (2)

Deck Knight XAOO
|

Will Powers | ARMageddon
HP: KO | KO
Energy: 16 | 18
Paralysed (10%), Taunted (2) | Burned (1st), Taunted (4), -1 Defence, -1 Accuracy

Dummy007 XXXA Spikes (1), Stealth Rock
|

Malfoy | Ron
Ability: Rock Head | Prankster
HP: 34 | KO
Energy: 85 | 53
Speed: 50 | 66
Fatal Poison (1), -1 Accuracy | Fatal Poison (2)

BEGIN ROUND FOUR
Dummy007 sent out Malfoy (Bagon)!
Malfoy was hurt by Spikes (9)!
Pointed Stones dug into Malfoy (12)!
---
ACTION ONE
Ron used Taunt!
ARMageddon fell for the Taunt! Ron used 10 Energy!
Malfoy took 12 Damage! Ron took 8 Damage (NVE)! It doesn't affect ARMageddon... Will Powers used 6 Energy!
Malfoy used Dragon Pulse!
A Critical Hit!
ARMageddon took 16 Damage! Malfoy used 6 Energy!
ARMageddon couldn't use Taunt after the Taunt!
Ron took Poison Damage!
---
ACTION TWO
Ron used Substitute!
Ron created a Substitute (13)! Ron used 10 Energy!
Will Powers used Explosion!
Malfoy took 21 Damage! The Substitute took Damage for Ron (21)! ARMageddon took 21 Damage! Will Powers used 20 Energy!
Ron's Substitute faded! Will Powers fainted! Ron gained 1 KO Counter! Malfoy gained 1 KO Counter!
Malfoy was Fatally Poisoned by the Toxic Sludge!
Malfoy used Leer!
ARMageddon's Defence dropped 1 Stage! Malfoy used 4 Energy!
Its Super Effective!
Ron took 24 Damage! ARMageddon used 6 Energy!
Ron fainted! ARMageddon gained 1 KO Counter!
Malfoy took Poison Damage!
---
ACTION THREE
The Wild Paparazzi appeared!
The Wild Paparazzi used Camera Flash!
Ron & Malfoy's accuracy dropped 1 Stage!
Capers used Rock Slide!
It's Super Effective!
The wild Paparazzi fled!
Malfoy used Headbutt!
ARMageddon took 10 Damage! Malfoy used 5 Energy!
ARMageddon fainted! Malfoy gained 1 KO Counter!
Malfoy took Poison Damage!
---
END ROUND FOUR

Once again, sorry for no flavour, but something came up in real life & it's resulted in me having limited access for a while, so bear with me.

Anyways, Deck's last two & abilities, Dummy's actions, & Deck's actions.

Deck Knight

Malfoy should also get a KO counter from Steelix's Explosion, since Explosion is a self-KO move.

Anyway, time to wrap this battle up.

I finish with Aquavelva (Storm Drain) and Bishop (Wonder G.... Levitate!)

AquaVelva was just a wee Shellos when this battle started, but she does have enough EC to evolve into Gastrodon, and evolve she shall.

Gastrodon(*) [AquaVelva] (F)
Nature: Quiet (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Attack; Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) on an opponent’s attacks.

Type: Water/Ground
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Stats:

HP: 110
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4(+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 33 (39 / 1.15v = 33) (-)

EC: 6/6
MC: 0
DC: 2/5

Abilities:
Sticky Hold: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is covered in a sticky substance that prevents item theft or swapping.
Storm Drain: (Innate) This Pokemon lures all water attacks to itself, altering their course away from partner Pokemon. It absorbs the water and increases its Special Attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Sand Strength (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon thrives in Sandstorm conditions, using the power of the swirling sand to augment its Rock, Ground, and Steel-typed attacks. Each of this Pokemon's Rock, Ground, and Steel-typed attacks will have two (2) added to their Base Attack Power. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.

Attacks:
Mud-Slap(*)
Mud Sport(*)
Harden(*)
Water Pulse(*)
Mud Bomb(*)
Hidden Power (Fire 7)(*)
Rain Dance(*)
Body Slam
Muddy Water
Recover

Stockpile(*)
Clear Smog(*)
Yawn(*)

Toxic
Ice Beam(*)
Protect
Rest(*)
Scald(*)

|

Gastrodon [Aquavelva] (F) | Baltoy [Bishop] (U)
Nature: Quiet | Nature: Relaxed
Ability: Storm Drain | Ability: Levitate

Well, buddy, you did well. Steelix and the poisonous swamp were just to much for our ragtag team to handle (plus you hadn't evolved when this battle started :/). Launch a Draco Meteor at Bishop, followed closely by a Dragon Claw. If, by some miracle, you manage to live until action 3, Double-Edge Bishop.

Summary:
Draco Meteor Bishop -> Dragon Claw Bishop -> Double-Edge Bishop

Deck Knight

This will be short and sweet.

Aquavelva, start with an Ice Beam, then Yawn, then Rain Dance.
Bishop use Ice Beam, Confusion, Extrasensory.

Aquavelva: Ice Beam ~ Yawn ~ Rain Dance

Bishop: Ice Beam ~ Confusion ~ Extrasensory

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Hi guys, sadly I won't be able to ref out the match due to real life problems...Can I please have a substitute referee ref out this final round? Thank you. Sorry guys, real life trumps the internet. :(

Also, I only awarded Ron the KO Counter, since he was the last to deal damage, but if you say so...

EDIT:

Baltoy [Bishop] (U)
Nature: Relaxed (Adds One (1) Rank to Defense; Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) on an opponent’s attacks.
Type: Ground/Psychic
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:

Levitate: (Innate) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Bulldoze, Dig, Earthquake, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit.

Stats:

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 3 (+)
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 47 (55/1.15v) (-)

EC: 0/6
MC: 0
DC: N/A

Attacks:

Confusion
Harden
Rapid Spin
Mud Slap
Psybeam
Rock Tomb
Selfdestruct
Ancientpower
Sandstorm
Extrasensory
Earth Power

Ice Beam
Dig
Trick Room

THE DIMENSIONS ARE TWISTED (2)

Deck Knight XXAA
|

AquaVelva| Bishop
Ability: Storm Drain| Levitate
HP: 110 | 90
Atk: Rank 3 | 2
Def: Rank 3 | 3
SpA: Rank 4 | 2
SpD: Rank 3 | 3
Speed: 33 | 47

Dummy007 XXXA Spikes (1), Stealth Rock

Malfoy
Ability: Rock Head
HP: 34
Energy: 75
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 1
Speed: 50
Fatal Poison (1), -1 Accuracy

ROUND FIVE: Victorious Knight
Malfoy is now fighting two fresh opponents alone. His trainer orders him to go all out, and that he does; or would have done if the dimensions weren't twisted. Before the little dragon could move, he is hit by twin Ice Beams from both AquaVelva and Bishop. The power is more than he can take, and he faints before even getting to make a move.
THE DIMENSIONS ARE TWISTED (1)

Deck Knight XXAA
|

AquaVelva| Bishop
Ability: Storm Drain| Levitate
HP: 110 | 90
Energy: 93 | 93
Atk: Rank 3 | 2
Def: Rank 3 | 3
SpA: Rank 4 | 2
SpD: Rank 3 | 3
Speed: 33 | 47

Dummy007 XXXX Spikes (1), Stealth Rock

Malfoy
Ability: Rock Head
HP: KO
Energy: 0
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 1
Speed: 50

BEGIN ROUND FIVE
Deck Knight sends out AquaVelva
AquaVelva evolves into Gastrodon
Deck Knight sends out Bishop
---
ACTION 1
Bishop used Ice Beam on Malfoy
Malfoy took 18 Damage, Bishop used 7 energy
AquaVelva used Ice Beam on Malfoy
Malfoy took 22 Damage, AquaVelva used 7 energy
Malfoy fainted
Deck Knight is victorious!

Prizes:

Its_A_Random: 7 RC
AlphaJolt: 1 RC

Deck Knight: 2 TC
Will Powers: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KO
ARMageddon: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 2 KO
AquaVelva: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC
Bishop: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KO

Dummy007: 2 TC
Hermione: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC
Harry: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC
Ron: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KO
Malfoy: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 2 KO

Deck Knight

Good Game Dummy.

Props:

Will Powers for being a force to be reckoned with.

ARMageddon for being awesome in its debut.

Slops:

None

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Thanks AJ for finishing up the match for me. :)

gg you two, well played. Thanks for playing, & I do hope you enjoyed this battle. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)