Defense of The Ancients Mafia: Game over! Carries win!

Day 6

You find that only one person died last night and that it was Agape, even his beard could not save him.

Dear Agape,
You are Mogul Khan, the Axe.

One of the manliest heroes in all of DotA, you are the pinnacle of what a man should strive to be, possessing a beard, a don't give a shit attitude, and a hate for the weak. A character that benefits the most during the early stages of the game you have your Call of the Berserker which allows you to taunt all the enemies around you and force them to attack which then leads to your powerful Counter Helix which deals massive area of effect physical damage based on the amount of attacks that hit you. Meanwhile your ultimate is the ultimate counter to the annoying support hero, Abbadon, but besides from that it is merely a tool allowing you to killsteal and then later blame your team for losing the game as your Kill/Death ratio far exceeds theirs.

Due to the fact that this is not a DotA match, there will not be foes grouped up together for you to taunt, so your taunt will only be able to effect one target each night. To taunt a foe you may send a pm to blue_light stating 'Night X - Holla at User'. That night your target will be forced to attack you and unleash any night abilities they were using that night, on you.

In addition to taunting people, every other night, you may send a pm to blue_light stating 'Night X - Culling Blade User'. That night if your foe is weak, you will leap into the air and split their head in two, causing their demise. The weak shall suffer.

There are three items in the game that you may benefit from, Kelen's Dagger, Vanguard and Aghanim's Scepter.

You are allied with The Good, The Feeders, and Tidehunter. You win if The Good, The Feeders, and Tidehunter win.
With the death of Agape it's time for another lynch.

It is now Day 6, Day 6 will end in 48 hours or until a majority is reached.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
I'm lacking a laptop charger, but the smartest choice is a lynch on Rare555
I will talk to the others about this, but letting the confirmed baddies go rampant is surely a bad thing.

Good thing you all decided to surround mmartin because just as he made his last plea to lynch Kharozz instead, he waved his phantom blade ring and a massive screech filled the air. There were suddenly 12 mmartins all attacking you. Unfaltering you all ignore the illusions that attack you and find a lone Spectre fleeing the scene of the crime and chase him down. However he approaches a cliff and throws out his spectral dagger allowing him walk over it and causing you all to be inhibited. It seemed like he was going to get away until one of the members of village threw out a meat hook that impaled mmartin's head. You don't know who threw the hook but at least you got mmartin!

Dear mmartin,
You are Mercurial, the Spectre.

All hail the Spectre, you are the most powerful late game carry of all time (before 6.65). Your powerful abilities and excellent team fight presence makes you one of the best heroes of the game. Your ability to disperse damage and reflect it back to the enemy, combined with your multi-useful spectral dagger, your true damage passive, and your map hacking ult have all combined to make a combination that can make all other agility characters blush. You have heard the slanders from the Gankers and have decided to lead your peoples to a new destiny, one that is full of 90 minute games of rice farming.

As the all-powerful Spectre you have the ability to send out your spectral dagger and scout out the opponent, to do this you may send a pm to blue_light stating 'Night X - Spectral Dagger User'. Since the dagger is area of effect and reveals everything you will be able to find out your target's role name and the identity of the people that targeted person that night. You will also slow your target, causing him to lose a set amount of priority, however they will know that they have been hit by the aforementioned dagger.

After night 5, if you ever find yourself in possession of a Sacred Relic, you will form a Radiance. Once you have the Radiance, one time in the game, you may send a pm to blue_light stating 'Day X - Haunt'. At the end of the day you will you will send a spectral image to everybody in the game and you will find out who targeted who during the following night, but not what they did. It will be globally announced that they are being tracked at the beginning of the night.

During the course of Night 1 and Night 2 your team, the carries, may kill once. If you are designated to kill, you may send a pm to blue_light stating 'Night X - Attack User with Desolate'. That night you will chase your target and attack them with your powerful true damage passive, killing them. If you are killing you may not use any other other abilities that night.

You are allied with the Carries. You win if the Carries win.
With the first of the Carries down, you all decide that it is time to go take leave, not that you had much of a choice.

It is now Night 6, Night 6 will end in 48 hours or until all pms are sent in.

You all awaken to find that Kharozz has been killed, cut in half to be more specific.
Dear Kharozz,
You are Mortred, the Phantom Assassin.

1000+ damage crits? Yeah that's never going to happen in a serious game, let's face it you are not a carry and will never be nothing more than food. Your main selling point is your ult which can potentially create giant red numbers which makes you a giant noob magnet and a favorite of many pub stompers. Rejected by the Carries and ridiculed by the Gankers, you have grudgingly taken up a post as a warrior of The Good, The Feeders, and Tidehunter, simply cause you are unwanted everywhere else.

Of all of your mediocre abilities, your best one is your Stifling Dagger which is mainly used as a farming tool to kill creeps after being harassed to hell by any competent opponent. The Stifling Dagger provides a very nice slow with a very low cooldown, with it you will be able to slow down the priority of others and hopefully you will be able to do something for once. To do this you may send a pm to blue_light stating 'Night X - Throw Stifling Dagger at User'. That night they will have their priority reduced by a set amount and hopefully it will accomplish something (probably not).

Every two nights you may also send a pm to blue_light stating 'Night X - Phantom Strike User'. That night due to your passive ability Blur, you will be able to get behind your target and with your Attack Speed buff use your deft hands to steal all the items in your target's possession.

You also have the ability to attack enemies during the night, to do this you may send a pm to blue_light on nights where you are not throwing your Stifling Dagger stating 'Night X - Attack User'. You're pretty weak sauce though so it'll probably do nothing.

If you ever find yourself in the possession of any damage boosting item (Battlefury, Monkey King Bar, Butterfly, etc) you maybe able to make usage of it.

You are allied with The Good, The Feeders, and Tidehunter. You win if The Good, The Feeders, and Tidehunter win.
It is now Day 7, Day 7 will end in 48 Hours or until a majority is reached.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Humbugs. After 5 days away from internet how am i still a player, not subbed?
Anyway, to todays lynch. I suspected him for a while, and I have reason to beleive he is a Ganker.
For what it's worth, if the PM he sent me was true then blame B_L.
Lynch Alchemator
He claimed the Alchemist btw. Ironic, isnt it?

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hello lol, you'll find you are wrong:
blue_light said:
During the night you were struck from the ground by giant spikes! However, you are still fine. Also since mmartin died you can talk freely.
Seriously, I doubt I'd be able to fake 'giant spikes' lol.

If I die today mafia has majority right?

It seems that -Mind- has also died, his head completely chewed off with the rest of his body...dismembered.

Dear -Mind-,
You are Ezalor, the Keeper of the Light.

On the squishiest heroes in existence with no discernible escape mechanism, you are the definition of a support hero/food. Possessing great support abilities, but none that can heal a teammate, you are one of the more fun heroes to play in terms of playing a support hero. Due to ability to give yourself or others infinite mana, destroy entire creep waves, and leak your foes' mana you are an invaluable asset for the right team. In the current metagame, your main goal is to give mana to ability spammers like the Earthshaker or Phantom Lancer, but your utility beyond that role is also extremely useful.

Your main goal in this game will be to give others more mana than they can ever imagine and with that the ability to use their abilities without consequence. During the day you may send a pm to blue_light stating 'Day X - Chakra Magic User'. The next night since your target has more mana than usual, they will be able to use certain night actions twice, this however does not work on certain abilities (one-timers, abilities that have long cooldowns).

One time in the game you may also use your ultimate, Spirit Form. In this form you will gain additional abilities and be able to utilize your other non-used abilities. This spirit form will last two day/night cycles. To activate Spirit Form, you may send a pm to blue_light stating 'Day/Night X - Spirit Form'.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Wow lol, b_l has clearly been testing day vigilantes since dle said they were broken in the star wars mafia postgame :P

Is Rare_555 back?

EDIT: No Lynch

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
You all decided to lynch Fishin, so you all surrounded him and gutted him with your weapons. Sinking to the ground, Fishin began to cackle hysterically. Suddenly Fishin's corpse disappears and a cross remains on the ground. Expecting his revival you all decide to wait it out, but the night falls and you hear rustling in the woods. Fearing for your lives you all flee and leave the glowing cross on the floor.
Due to this, it can easily be seen that Fishin had the Aegis and is thus a Carry. Thus, Lynch Fishin.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)