Deleting your own thread/posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
iirc there was an option to delete your own posts on the old forums. Not sure if that was true in regards to threads. Unless I'm unaware of where this opti on is, regular users don't seem to have that kind of authority or option anymore?

I might be overlooking a button or link or something but ever since we moved Xenoforo I haven't seen this at all...

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
At the top right hand corner of the thread, there's a thread tool option to delete the thread. You can also delete your posts somewhere along the bottom of the post :)

Acklow

I am not seeing this. All I see under thread tools is the option to edit the title.

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Mods think they're so cool smh

No we cant delete threads/posts
Lol. I see it in my thread in the Projects forum which I don't mod ._. LS also deleted her own post once in The Smog so I'd think that's possible??

Brb bringing this up in IS or something.

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
I would like for this option to exist, just in case I make a mistake somewhere, and can't edit it into something useful.

Acklow

Thanks!!~

Glad I can help bring light to yet another useful interface option for the masses!

I'm a regular unbadged user and can delete my posts. The option is just in a very odd place.

EDIT: I seem to be wrong about this, I could about a month ago when the new forums came up. Weird.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
I'm a regular unbadged user and can delete my posts. The option is just in a very odd place.

EDIT: I seem to be wrong about this, I could about a month ago when the new forums came up. Weird.
In some parts of the forums you can, it's odd...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)