Design for friend's list

Quinella has already completed the friends list system. You can see the pull request here.

Zarel said:
Right now the main database is under very heavy load, so we're going to optimize it a bit more before we can merge this in.

So I don't know where to say this (I don't have a github account) but /away should be made to ignore friend requests aswell, because I can see people (namely staff) being spammed with friend requests for absolutely no reason from people they've never talked to. I can't understand coding either so if this (or whatever else to that effect) is already done please excuse me and ignore this post.

I imagine staff would get spammed with friend requests >_>
I wonder what the one Quinella made looks like though, I'm hoping Zarel can work on optimizing the server more after he's done with school stuff.

Rohep

Banned deucer.
My blocked users would be a lot higher than 3 :^)
And this idea has been posted in the suggestion threads more times than reverb has locked me

I like this design too tho

I imagine staff would get spammed with friend requests >_>
I wonder what the one Quinella made looks like though, I'm hoping Zarel can work on optimizing the server more after he's done with school stuff.
It's not like globals have to deal with random challenges anyhow :P and hopefully there will be a way to ignore people.

But that aside, I really really can't wait for a friends list type feature for PS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)